Ratings for Dr. Clifford J. Berger

Best doctor I've ever had in any field of edicine.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr Berger is the best Cardiologist by far. He took care of my dad when my dad was emitted into Boston hospital for a heart attack. When Dr Berger came into my dad's room in the hospital my dad took a liking to him immediately so my dad dropped the doctor he did have since he did nothing for him & is now a regular patient with Dr Berger. Dr Berger handles my dad like it is his own father & takes concern in everything about his patients. Dr Berger also listens to everything you say & follows thru to the end of each concern, task & request. I highly recommend Dr Berger over any doctor in Cardiology period. We need more doctors like this. The doctor my dad had before did absolutely nothing for my dad & even placed my dad's health in a worst way in some ways which Dr Berger corrected immediately when my dad started going to him after my dad's heart attack. Keep up the fantastic job Dr Berger you're well appreciated.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Dr. Clifford J. Berger's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Healthnet