Ratings for Dr. Steven D. Brass

Great. very thorough and helpful smart Sorry leaving UCD

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

He moved to CA! Boston's loss! Was most recently at BU and specialized on MS/Sleep disorders

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Brass treated me early last year. I had a great experience with him. He is very respectful and knowledgable. He explained everything in detail and answered all of my questions as if I was his only patient for the day! He was great about calling back immediately after I got my test results. I'd gladly recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. Brass is very professional but without the attitude. He takes an excellent history and asks for (and listens to) your input. He's very thorough and refers to other physicians appropriately. He can be relentless in his investigation, especially if he feels challenged. I think he's the best MD I've had, but not just because he's good, but because he's also empathetic and compassionate. I hope he comes back and sees patients again.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Very kind, patient, excellent listener. Very good about returning calls about test results.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Dr. Brass is a great physician! Incredibly bright and a great listener, I am disappointed he is no longer seeing patients (at least for the near future) but for anyone that sees him when he is back to seeing patients will be in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Amazing physian who saved my life. I was told by other doctors that I had MS but he found out I had another disease.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

Bottom line: Knowlegeable, patient, undertsanding, asked all the right questions, a great diagnostician, a wonderful physician. Dr Brass exudes credibility. Hopefully you never need a neurologist, but if you do... you're in great hands here!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Brass is by far the most brilliant doctor.Thanks to his exceptional knowledge , I am alive today. Thank you for saving my life.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

I saw him for MS. He was was very kid, thoughtful and listened to me. I was not doing well before I saw him and he made great sugestions so my MS improved.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2006