Ratings for Dr. William Lagarde

Dr. Lagarde and his staff are wonderful. Took terrific care of a newly diagnosed diabetic daughter. Thank you for the great service.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I would not recommend you take your little one(s)to this practice.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

The Doctor is very nice and spends adequate time with patients, it is his support staff/nurses that are horrible. We called for a prescription refill of a maintenance medication for our son and it took over a week of constant calls from us to every number (voice mailboxes) they have before anyone called us back. Their new phone system is an automated phone line that dumps you into a queue with voice mail on the other end of every line (including the emergency line). I called 5 times and left detailed messages as directed each time, our pharmacy also attempted to contact them via phone and fax for several days with no reply. No one called me back until after I spoke with the appointments desk who took down all my information and promised to have someone call me back. They finally did, but the level of service has gone down significantly and we were made to feel like we were not important to them. Well, we have switched practices and will not be returning to Wake Specialty again.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Two of my children are Dr. Lagarde's patients. He is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. Very nice, knowledgable and caring. Always makes us feel welcome! If only every doctor could be the same.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012