Ratings for Dr. Hany Youkim

I really like Dr Youkim. He does not prescribe pills if they are not needed.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I dont trust this Doctor. I am not impress by his knowledge and style of treatment. It would 't hurt to get a second opinion from other Doctors.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

This doctor is a waste of time.... If you are looking for a family doctor/GP, not him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

He misdiagnosed my Mom's condition twice. My Mom asked him if he could refer a Rheumatologist for her condition, but the Dr. refused since according to him, my Mom doesnt need one for her age (63). He went on and on with the findings... he requested Physical Therapy for her, gave her a cortisone shot etc.... NOTHING HAPPENED. Until recently, my Mom had to be brought to the ER due to excruciating pain from her waist below. ER doctors performed MRI, CT Scan and Oncologist confirmed that she has Uterine Cancer....very very far from her diagnose of arthritis!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

A lovely blend of scientist and practitioner. Knowledgable, kind, thorough, interested. I have been with Dr. Youkim for about 8 years. His behaviour has been consistent during this time.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Youakim since 2012. He is very professional and caring. He has a style of teaching and informing patient in great detail and sharing results and inviting the patient to make their own decision and yet questions rationale. Most of my physicians over many years in two provinces have been female and yet I trust Dr. youakim as a male doctor of deep integrity.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Youkim since he started at this clinic. I had never seen a male doctor but I feel completely comfortable with him. He is extremely knowledgeable and I've found him to be very compassionate. I would definitely recommend him. Over the years, the staff at this clinic has fluctuated and often been not the greatest (both front desk and nurses). I have always let it go because he is such a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

I had several ailments that came on 'out of the blue', within about 4 weeks, one requiring an emergency room visit where I was given IV pain meds. Following up with Dr. Y, I asked for oral pain meds. He insisted that although he trusted that I wouldn't abuse them, he didn't like prescribing pain meds. I walked around for 2 months in agony, waiting for a consult with a new family doctor. She immediately put me on pain meds and back on NSAID's (which Dr. Y took me off of after a few weeks), scheduled me for bloodwork, bone scan, specialists, etc. After a consult with one specialist, I've been diagnosed with osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia. Although Dr. Y appeared to have my best interests at heart, he left me in writhing pain, was reluctant to give me a medical note for more than a few weeks, and insulted me by claiming this was "all in my head". I felt very let down by a doctor I trusted for more than 5 years. I thank God I sought the advice of another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Knowledgeable, pleasant, answers all questions. Always on time and thorough! Keeps very good records/file, all in order

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Youkim is very helpful. I have been a patient of his for 5 years now. I am a woman and feel very comfortable asking him anything. My dad is a patient of his too and also thinks he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010