Ratings for Dr. Linda S. Katz

Dr. Katz and her staff have gone above and beyond for me. Always on top of things.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

If you want a great doctor Dr. Katz is for you. Excellent, kind and no nonsense. If you want a doctor you can dictate to look elsewhere. If you want somebody to care for you and heal you look no further. Yes..sometimes she runs late...but when you are dealing with babies that arrive when they want to it is hard to stick to an exact schedule. I have been a patient for over 20 years..only one delay. And believe me, when you are in the hospital you want Dr. Katz taking care of you! Precise, exact, compassionate and a great sense of humor. Probably the best person your baby sees first in life!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Linda is a sad excuse for a Doctor. She is not concerned with the well being of her patients, her only objective is to make money by milking her patients and their insurances. I have already filed a malpractice case with the medical board for unlawful and unnecessary testing. Her staff is rude and unprofessional. Please stay away from this office, for your own well being.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Best Dr!!! Love her, she's the best. I know dozens of ladies who all go to her

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Unprofessional Dr. with bad attitude and horrible bed side manners! and she is always running at least an hour late, but the worst thing is that she thinks it ok !

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Unprofessional staffs with bad attitude!!! I called up for an appointment for “First Trimester Screening”. Person on the phone did not understood and I had to repeat 3 times, even then she did not get it. She was “laughing on me” in between. Finally I spelled it and she just interpreted by asking is it a pregnancy test. Clearly, she has no idea about this test and she doesn’t know how is it different from the pregnancy test. I end up saying, “Yes” for the pregnancy test and she hung up on me later when I was trying to retrieve insurance information!!! There are many bard reviews on the staff before me as well. It looks like Doctor is having enough business and hence they don’t care about people experiences with the staff.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

This is my first time to a gyno. I loved Dr. Linda and nurse Angie. They are very kind to me. I would definitely recommend this doctor to my friends who are in need of good gyn

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

The nurse practitioner is worse than the actual Dr. First,they had me wait over an hour in the waiting room then they finally called me in and had me waiting in theroom for 30 minutes!No apology or anything when she finally came I went in whenI was 5 weeks pregnant. I told her I felt some pressure on the right and she proceeded 2 saythat I had an etopic pregnancy without even doing an ultrasound!The next day they sent me to do an ultrasound and of course you couldn't see anything because it was too soon so they then ruled out the etopic pregnancy and then said I had a molar pregnancy!I am 5 months w a healthy baby girl with another dr

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Love Dr.Katz and Wendy(NP). They are both very knowledgeable and efficient. I have been going for several years and can tell you they don't mess around with nonsense. They are very thorough and their top concern is your health. That's the kind of Doctor I want treating me. Wendy is kind, gentle, and calls back quickly with test results. If you want a Dr. that will treat you and make sure you are taken care of then this is the office for you. No coddling here, but who needs coddling when you are dealing with your health.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Longest wait ever for the doctor. Unneccesary to sit in the waiting room and hour and a half before even getting a room

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Linda S. Katz's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1981)