Ratings for Dr. Sherry M. Ryter-Brown

I have been going to Dr Brown for 4 yrs now and shes the best dr I have ever met...shes so caring and is very concerned over all her patients including my 3 children and brother and fiance...Every time I go in I know shes going to give me the best advice a dr could for my medical condition which happpens to be MS and Degenerative Bone Disease as well Arthritis of the Spine...She always gives me a hug and takes time to listen to me...Her nurse could learn a few things from her...Thanks for sending DR Brown as well as her PA Tiffany to us in Kernersville...

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Very knowlegable, thorough and excellent patient communication skills

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

On my last visit with Dr. Ryter-Brown, I went in with sinus infection symptoms and left in tears after her comments. Even on the 1st visit, I was kept waiting 2 hours. PAs in the practice were MUCH more helpful, attentive, on-time and better versed in "bedside manner" than she. Am currently looking for another primary care facility, but if I have to go to the practice, will request anyone EXCEPT her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. Sherry M. Ryter-Brown's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 2001)