Ratings for Dr. Seema Khangura

I have seen other doctors in the same walking-in clinic and all of them very nice people and doctors to treat with but "Dr." Semma Khangura is the worse person I'have ever deal with, no respect for people, had no clue about medicine. She didn't help me at all!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Good doctor! She was knowledgeable, compassionate and helpful. Had some issues with fatigue, had to get a lot of tests done and other issues were found. She was very patient each time I saw her and has helped me through a tough time in my life. Nice lady, very kind and friendly. Have referred friends and family to her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

This doctor is an absolute disgrace! All the other doctors I've seen at the Brentwood clinic don't mind answering multiple questions, but not Dr. Khangura! She'll stop you at one and tell you to make another appointment for a different day if you have other health concerns that need addressing. She also turned away my friend who was struggling with depression because she didn't want to deal with mental health issues. WTH?!?! Aren't doctors supposed to be there to help you??????

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

friend recommend but i wish she didn't. this doctor is witch trap in nice lady. witch evil greed

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Staff excellent. Dr. Khangura not to excellent. I went in for 2 minor things, one being a medication refill, and she wanted no part of it. She told me doctors can only see patients for one issue per appointment and said if I wanted to get a prescription refill then I would have to go back for it the next day. Needless to say, I did not go back.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I wouldn't go back to this doctor if she were the last one on earth. I've seen her on two occasions and she has not been helpful either time.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Accused me of being a smoker when I haven't smoked (a cigarette or otherwise) a say in my life.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

The way she treats patients and the staff at the clinic is shameful. It's obvious she's all about the money and doesn't actually care about a patient's wellbeing.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Terrible doctor. She does the bare minimum for patients. 90% of the time patients request to see specific a specific GP at this clinic and if Seema is there and has no patients to see she will come into the waiting too and ask if anyone wants to see her. It's actually kind of pathetic how desperate she is. I have also heard her speak rudely to her staff.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Shame on Brentwood Medical for employing this pathetic excuse of a "doctor". She does the utmost minimal for patients. I know for a fact that Dr. Khangura prefers to see private patients because that means more money for her at the end of the day. Do not waste your time seeing her. She's useless.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017