Ratings for Dr. Seema Khangura

Recently saw this doctor for first time. I had 3 different issues to see her for, one was a simple prescription and one was more personal. She was very compassionate and kind when I discussed my personal issue and I appreciated her caring attitude. She got me my prescription and helped me with all the problems and I was on my way! Very knowledgeable, caring, kind, and thorough. I was referred to see her by a friend and I'm going to see her again. I would definitely recommend this doctor to a friend.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

She has quite a sense of humour!! I needed a quick fix on an oral problem and I came in to see a doctor, her being the only one on the holiday schedule. First she 'noted' that this was the first time I had seen her, although it was actually the fourth! Quite a comedienne. The drug I might use again, Oral Nystatin, for my previous oral thrush infections is promoted by the evil Big Pharma drug companies as very safe as it is purportedly not absorbed by the GI tract,; she pretended not to be aware of this and suggested swishing saline solution as a solution, which is of course a great practical joke, since saline is pretty useless against candida or any other mouth microbial, other than as a house remedy from your grandma; very witty I thought. I was almost in stitches. Be prepared for hilarity, it'll help you get more out of your appointment. Maybe I was able to qualify for all this wit as I am an older ugly male of european, and possible christian, origin. Feminist doctors are always so much amusing, doncha think.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

All about the $$$$$$$$ and would rather see private patients than regular ones

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

My mom's family doctor was away so she had to see Dr. Khangura who was on duty at that time. Quite disappointing. She didn't spend much time reviewing my mom's file and ordered a test that seems to duplicate what my mom just had. When I tried to clarify with her about that test she simply said, "If you don't want to do that test, that's fine. It's up to you." Then she rushed out to see the next patient. The whole conversation was less than 3 minutes. I have never seen a doctor so impatient and unwilling to listen. I know, my mom is not under her care regularly but still, this is not the way a doctor treats a patient. And that test? It turned out I was right, it was a duplicate and provided no value to my mom's treatment at all.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I have been to this clinic several times and have never had a problem. Dr. Khangura is about making money and not helping the patient. If she is on duty it is an absolute waste of your time. I have never had such a bad experience with a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Khangura for years for depression/anxiety. She has saved my life! Went the other day and had to have exam and tests for problem 'down there' and then she gave me a px for my thyroid and then she sat and talked with me for over 30 min about my anxiety. Her kindness, compassion, and warmth is amazing! Not cold like some other woman doctors. There is always a long wait to see her but it is always worth it. I have sent my family and friends to her and everyone is always so happy with her. Thank God for doctors like her!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I have seen other doctors in the same walking-in clinic and all of them very nice people and doctors to treat with but "Dr." Semma Khangura is the worse person I'have ever deal with, no respect for people, had no clue about medicine. She didn't help me at all!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Good doctor! She was knowledgeable, compassionate and helpful. Had some issues with fatigue, had to get a lot of tests done and other issues were found. She was very patient each time I saw her and has helped me through a tough time in my life. Nice lady, very kind and friendly. Have referred friends and family to her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

This doctor is an absolute disgrace! All the other doctors I've seen at the Brentwood clinic don't mind answering multiple questions, but not Dr. Khangura! She'll stop you at one and tell you to make another appointment for a different day if you have other health concerns that need addressing. She also turned away my friend who was struggling with depression because she didn't want to deal with mental health issues. WTH?!?! Aren't doctors supposed to be there to help you??????

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

friend recommend but i wish she didn't. this doctor is witch trap in nice lady. witch evil greed

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017