Ratings for Dr. Pedro Lopez

He has been my dr for over 5 years. He is always late (most times over an hour late for appointments. He is quite rude, doesn't explain things too well, makes you feel like an idiot when you do not understand or ask a question.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Lopez's at the hospital for the duration of a month and a half. He was the most considerate and compassionate Doctor's I had ever encountered. He is profoundly knowledgeable and incredibly kind. He is the absolute best! A truly amazing individual. He practices what he teaches. Healthy and wholesome lifestyles to promote good health. I am forever in his debt for all the lessons he bestowed upon me and with much gratitude I have not been hospitalized since. He is a great asset to his profession and will be sadly missed when he retires. Thank you Sir.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

My wife was referred to Dr Lopez nine years ago with incurable but controllable Lymphoma. Due to his exhaustive and detailed knowledge of his very, very field of practice Dr Lopez was able to oversee the reduction of the Lymphoma tumors on her lungs. However, a recent change in my wife's health was promptly diagnosed by Dr Lopez and he has instituted a targeted regime of treatments. Dr Lopez's nurse Lisette has been particularly empathetic and provided us with outstanding feedback on further treatments and appointments. Dr Lopez retires within the next few days. Sir, we thank you for these years of quiet, sensitive guidance and supportive care. God Speed and have a finally relaxing enjoyable retirement!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Oh wow, where do I begin. First, there is no way that these glowing ratings are for this Dr. Lopez. I got cancer for the first time a couple of years ago. The reaso I say "first time" is that I had NO previous knowledge of this disease. This doctor would come into the room with myself and my daughters and would literally make us feel like complete idiots with every question asked. He was the worst doctor I have ever had the mispleasure of dealing with. I would walk out of there confused and feeling like a 3 year old. His nurse was just as bad. Any question were returned with sarcasm and total lack of patience. The two of them were sniffling and rubbing their noses like coke addicts the whole visit. It's sad because I heard such great stories about other Oncologists at the Sudbury centre. Having said all that, I was happy (for future patients) to hear today that Dr. Lopez is retiring!!!

Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Lopez is an excellent oncologist. He is very knowledgeable and very devoted to his patients' care. He listens to the patient's needs and offers practical medical advice. I highly recommend Dr Lopez for oncology treatment.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Just a quick note of thanks to Dr. Lopez without whom I would not of been able to get my health back and enjoy my life again. It is nice to know that a Doctor can have the sensitivities of a gifted artist. Dr. Lopez is the Piedra de Sol . Sunstone Octavia Paz . Thank you. Deanna Mitchell

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

DR.lopze just want to tell you what a great doctor you are and thank you for letting me seeing my granddaughter grow up .deepest thanks.thank you for saving my life.ill be seeing you on the march 4th thank you Doug Derkacz.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

A truly remarkable Doctor.in everything way. If I could give him a higher rating than 5 I would. Lisette is also a great person and extremely helpful. Thank you both for what you have done for us... Barb and Ted Culgin

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr lopez save d my husband s life and we like his honesty and happiness while encouraging my husband that he will survive this cance and Lizette is just as amazing !

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Dr. Lopez always make me feel better.. he is kind and gentle and takes the time to explain everything! I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014