Ratings for Dr. Ruth A. Worthington

We are really unhappy with her and the entire MSU Pediatrics. They don't spend enough time with the patients, never answer our questions fully and always make us feel rushed. The front office and the nurses all seem grumpy and very non-communicative. The offices look so cheerless. And we are especially unhappy with Dr. Worthington. I am not sure if she does not hear my questions or just ignores them. When she does hear/acknowledge them she interrupts us and says something unsatisfactory. I am not even sure they test our child for developmental milestones - they give us a bunch of literature about what to expect from the visit and there is no time to read it & ask the doctor any questions. A couple of times for a diagnosis they gave us some printed material without explaining what the condition was & asked us to just read it. And on top of everything the wait is long and then they spend 5 minutes with us. I would definitely not recommend MSU Pediatrics and Dr. Worthington.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Ruth A. Worthington's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Okemos, MI