Ratings for Dr. Manohar Bance

I can only say that I am very pleased and fortune to have been referred to Dr. M. Bance. Not only did he check my hearing but decided to send me for a CT scan and MRI due to the continuous noise in my ear. (I might add that in the past, I saw 2 other ENT doctors and not one of them referred me for further tests). Because of Dr. Bance care and concern, I now know that I have a paraclinoid aneurysm. I cannot thank him enough for his concern. My G.P has stated that they have no way of knowing how long I have had it only to say that it is small, 2.5mm. Now to make an appointment to know the next step. (There are doctors and there are doctors) however, some really do care and are willing to go the extra mile. Dr. Manohar Bance you are wonderful and Nova Scotia should be so proud and thanks for being here, we certainly need you.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Bance knows what he's doing. Removed a growth from my ear canal which had caused deafness in my left ear. After removing it he took a skin graph and was able to shave off old scar tissue from my ear drum, and use the graph to help rebuild the top layer of my ear drum. Cool dude, would approve.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I started seeing Dr Bance last year and he performed surgery on my ear to correct a hearing loss. He was excellent! When he did the surgery, there were issues and he was able to correct it all. The results of my hearing tests are amazing! Any questions or concerns I had he quickly answered them and was always accessable (even through email). His bed side manner was very calming and always attentive.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Bance and his team for some 10 years now. He is absolutely brilliant, very personable and has a beautiful bedside manner. He is kind, patient, really listens and genuinely cares about his patients. By far the Most courteous and intelligent physician I have ever met. I am so very thankful that he is responsible for my acoustic neuroma care., and I feel very fortunate that I know if I have any problems at all he will squeeze me in to his next clinic if at all possible. Just a lovely lovely man. His Fellow Brandon deserves a medal as well for exemplary patient care.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I have been seeing doctors (including a different ENT) for over a year, no one could figure out what was wrong. My symptoms were debilitating. Within 20 minutes Dr. Bance had a name of the rare condition I have. Finally I have hope again! His admin is a lovely lady who fit me in when I just couldn't take it anymore. Dr. Bance is a kind and friendly Dr. Everyone I talk to who knows his name says the same thing...he is the best!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I feel very fortunate to have Dr Bance as my Doctor.I have had a number of surgeries done by him.I feel very comfortable with him.He always answers any questions I have.My ears are not very good,but I know that he is doing everything possible to help.Wouldn't want to have anyone else looking after me.he also has an excellent bedside manner,which means alot to me.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

This man is a genius. He restored hearing to my deaf ear and has done what Doctors never do these day and that is follow up. This Doctor actually phoned me at home to answer my post op questions. His secretary/receptionist is a professional in every sence of the word and treats your every concern with compassion and not with the S#%@@& attitude shown by a lot of people in her position. Words alone cannot describe what kind of Doctor this man is. My only regret is that he is not a GP.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Doctor is knowledgeable, however extremely slow to perform any corrective action. I suffered for months for action that should have been done within weeks.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Not only a great Doctor but also a very nice man which means a lot to a patient..

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr. Manohar Bance's Credentials

Assurant

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can only say that I am very pleased and fortune to have been referred to Dr. M. Bance. Not only did he check my hearing but decided to send me for a CT scan ..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough of Dr Bance He is a miracle worker Very lucky to access to a world renowned Dr such as Dr Bance Can't thank him enough"

January 28, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bance knows what he's doing. Removed a growth from my ear canal which had caused deafness in my left ear. After removing it he took a skin graph and was abl..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr Bance last year and he performed surgery on my ear to correct a hearing loss. He was excellent! When he did the surgery, there were issues..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr Bance and his team for some 10 years now. He is absolutely brilliant, very personable and has a beautiful bedside manner. He is kind, patien..."

October 1, 2014