Ratings for Dr. Christopher W. Kling

Dr, Kling and his Physician Assistant Sara are a great team. My family has seen both of them over the years and we've referred so many people because they are nice and they care. He is efficient, but listens well, even if he's running a little behind (which does happen sometimes). I love his daily defense sunscreen product and the kids do well with his acne wash. Staff is usually efficient and they have been the same for years.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

easy to talk to. nice bedside manner and very knowledgable

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Wonderful experience. Great bedside manner nice office in Wildwood. Hard to find office first time but directions on website were great.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr. Kling was highly recommended to me by a friend and my sister, and I can see why. First of all, I was shocked to get an appointment scheduled within in 2 days. Once at the office I was called back to the room around my scheduled appointment time and the doctor was in the room within 2 minutes. He listened to my concerns and addressed each one with a refreshingly kind bedside manner. I had bad acne for years, and had tried lots of things with other doctors that didn't work, but the treatments Dr. Kling prescribed cleared it up as he said they would. He is also great with kids (he has 3 of his own) so I brought in my son who has bad eczema and he had many easy tips that really help control his rashes so that he doesn't even need medicine anymore. The only bad part of the experience was the dirty looks I got in the waiting room when his nurse called me back so soon after I arrived and there were lots of other people who had been there waiting to see one of his partners :)

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Christopher W. Kling's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)