Dr. Kenneth Brown

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Brown

Very helpful, no pain banding of Hemroids was a simple office visit.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Dr Brown has been my Gastroenterologist for several years. He is very thorough. His staff is also top-notch.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

The whole team was very efficient. And Dr. Brown was approachable and personable. They treated me with care and respect. I was very impressed.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

This is second colonoscopy Dr. Brown has done for me. He is knowledgeable, answers all questions and doesn't make me feel he is in a hurry. His colonoscopy/ endoscopy Center is clean and well managed. His staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Dr. Brown is very personable and willing to listen rather than dictate which gives me a good feeling he is understanding me and my situation. His upbeat demeanor is most encouraging. He has been my doctor for almost 15 years and has been excellent in controlling my UC health. His office help of Megan, Dianna, Nisreen, Hadeel are extremely helpful plus his Infusion Center team and Preston Crossing are terrific!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

This was the second time that I had a colonoscopy by Dr. Kenneth Brown. The procedure was very fast. I was in and out in less time that was quoted.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

When I scheduled my first appointment with Dr Brown I was in a very desperate and helpless place with my GI symptoms. I remember him saying "Give me six weeks and you'll be a new man." He was right. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Love Dr Brown, very knowledgeable, and considerate. Highly recomend

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr Brown is the best Gastrologist ever. I saw a couple who didn’t care at all about me. One even told me to quit my job to relieve the stress. That’s not possible. Dr Brown cared about me and has done everything possible to help me. Totally recommend him as a Gastrologist!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I am impressed by the professionalism of the staff and Doctor. From the time I had my first visit to now was a very fast turn around with appointments and needed information. I highly recommend Dr Brown’s services!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Kenneth Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a gastroenterologist in Plano TX, my staff and I have been proudly serving the Plano and Dallas Texas areas since 2004. Our commitment to quality has always been based on compassion, staying abreast of the latest treatments and techniques, and integrity. I am board-certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. In my practice I see patients for gastrointestinal and digestive disease problems.

• Spanish

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (Grad. 2001)

• Irritable bowel syndrome