Dr. Kenneth Brown

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Brown

You're not going to find a more caring, knowledgeable, down to earth doctor, you just aren't. Dr. Brown has helped me through so much, it really thinks outside the box and genuinely cares about your well being. I am a patient for life and can't recommend him enough. I'd give ten stars if I could.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Amazing, professional experience with a personal touch! A very well run practice! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

What can you say about a guy that saved your life? My first colonoscopy with Dr. Brown removed 8 significant per-cancerous growths. I just had my 2 year check up and was clean and clear. Dr. Brown is the best and all I can do is to encourage you to get a colonoscopy the moment you have symptoms or turn 45 as the new recommendations are as of today. A good friend of mine ignored symptoms and was diagnosed with stage IV cancer. Slightly over a year later, he passed leaving a wife and 2 children behind. This is one of the most preventable cancers if found and treated early so don't let silly fears stop you from getting checked as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Great experience w/Dr. Brown so far. I was pleasantly surprised to find out he supports patients finding natural remedies to their digestive issues. After my colonoscopy, he recommended a natural supplement to try. It was a nice contrast to previous docs who've just tried putting me on powerful prescription drugs.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Prepping for this procedure isn't fun, but the procedure itself is quick and painless. You will be in the waiting room for a while, so bring a good book to read. Dr. Brown was excellent.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Have always had great appointments with Dr. Brown.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I wouldn't see anyone else. Dr. Brown is fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

This guy is GOOD! Early digestive problems were snipped in the bud, so to speak. I highly recommend Dr. Brown as the gold standard in digestive health care. He and staff are courteous, considerate, personable and efficient.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Best Doctor ever! Super professional and knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Brown. It’s worth the wait for an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Best experience ever. Dr. Brown is great in every aspect.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Kenneth Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a gastroenterologist in Plano TX, my staff and I have been proudly serving the Plano and Dallas Texas areas since 2004. Our commitment to quality has always been based on compassion, staying abreast of the latest treatments and techniques, and integrity. I am board-certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. In my practice I see patients for gastrointestinal and digestive disease problems.

• Spanish

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (Grad. 2001)

• Irritable bowel syndrome