Dr. Kenneth Brown

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Brown

I am impressed by the professionalism of the staff and Doctor. From the time I had my first visit to now was a very fast turn around with appointments and needed information. I highly recommend Dr Brown’s services!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I have been having some digestive issues post surgery due to rectal cancer last year. My surgeon could not figure out was was wrong. I met with Meghan at Dr. Browns office and she was incredible! She has given me a plan that is helping. I am so grateful to have found Meghan and Dr. Brown!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

My daughter and I had a great experience at the endoscopy center. Also his office staff is very caring and knowledgeable and I was extremely impressed with his receptionist. She goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable and taken care off. Exceptionally polite!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

i’ve been to numerous functional medicine doctors and not all are created equal. some continue to use pharmaceuticals when other treatments of equal or greater efficacy are available. dr. brown combines both styles of medicine with knowledge and care. i trust his opinion and treatment options wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Brown is my hero. He saved my nephew's life by jumping in when all hope was going fast. Tom had a torn esophagus and was in the hospital for 2-3 days before anyone diagnosed his problem and they were meanwhile feeding him, all of which was pouring into his chest cavity causing major infection and he was near death until Dr. Brown jumped in and coordinated a team of Doctors, surgeons, nurses, etc. to perform 2 emergency surgeries on a Saturday to save his life. We had never even met Dr. Brown until he walked into Tom's room late Friday afternoon and heard our story. Little did we know Dr. Brown would be the angel to care enough about someone he didn't even know to do what he did! If I could give Dr. Brown 25 stars I would!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

My experience was great. I had an upper endoscopy and colonoscopy. I was taken back for my procedure, and they made me feel totally comfortable after expressing my anxiety about the procedure. It was quick and easy! Will definitely recommend to a friend and family.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Great guy, friendly, willing to talk to you, knowledgeable

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr. Brown's staff was very attentive and easy to communicate with prior to my procedure. Directions for the preparation for the procedure were complete and easy to follow. Dr. Brown has been my doctor for many years and I find him to be very professional and caring. I know I am in good hands. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr brown and his staff made a day I had long dreaded turn out to be no big deal!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I am always amazed when dealing the staff. Each and every one of them go out of their way to make sure I am well taken care of. In today's world, it is almost impossible to even get a phone call returned from a doctor's office. Not only does the staff return the calls, many times I can speak to someone and get answers immediately and they all know my case personally or make themselves familiar with it. Meagan always makes me feel at ease. She really listens and tries to get to the root of the problem. I never feel like I'm getting a "canned" response. I just can't say enough positive things about this great group. Oh yeah, Dr. Brown is pretty awesome too! Great guy personally and I trust him with my very life. He is prompt, caring, and determined to help. I drive about 50 miles to see him. I have had many doctors in 62 years but Dr. Brown, Meagan, and the supporting staff have truly been a blessing. Make your appointment now! you won't be sorry.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Kenneth Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a gastroenterologist in Plano TX, my staff and I have been proudly serving the Plano and Dallas Texas areas since 2004. Our commitment to quality has always been based on compassion, staying abreast of the latest treatments and techniques, and integrity. I am board-certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. In my practice I see patients for gastrointestinal and digestive disease problems.

• Spanish

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (Grad. 2001)

• Irritable bowel syndrome