Dr. Kenneth Brown

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Brown

I wouldn't see anyone else. Dr. Brown is fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

This guy is GOOD! Early digestive problems were snipped in the bud, so to speak. I highly recommend Dr. Brown as the gold standard in digestive health care. He and staff are courteous, considerate, personable and efficient.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Best Doctor ever! Super professional and knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Brown. It’s worth the wait for an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Best experience ever. Dr. Brown is great in every aspect.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

good experience with Dr. Brown and especially his PA Megan

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

It is always a pleasure to be under the care of Dr Brown. He is an excellent professional.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Had colonoscopy. The staff at the front was friendly and efficient. The medical staff that I encountered were all professional and did their job well. I don't remember exactly how long it took, but I was in and out pretty quickly. He is willing to answer any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Had both an endoscopy and colonoscopy; Dr. Brown was right on time, after arriving it took 10 mins to fill out paper work and then I was brought right back. The staff at the center were EXCELLENT friendly and very professional. In total I was there less then two hours.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Brown and all of the staff are extremely professional, helpful and respectful. I would highly recommend Dr. Brown.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Generally don't bother with surveys but was so impressed with the efficient and respectful manner in which I was treated, I had to say something. Dr Brown and his staff are the best, bar none.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Kenneth Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a gastroenterologist in Plano TX, my staff and I have been proudly serving the Plano and Dallas Texas areas since 2004. Our commitment to quality has always been based on compassion, staying abreast of the latest treatments and techniques, and integrity. I am board-certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. In my practice I see patients for gastrointestinal and digestive disease problems.

• Spanish

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (Grad. 2001)

• Irritable bowel syndrome