You may also like

Rate Dr. Kenneth Brown

Dr. Kenneth Brown's Ratings

From the time i arrived at the center to the time I left all were polite and helpful in what could have been a very shitty situation. :) I was in and out in less than 2 hours and all were very polite and helpful. If you must have a colonoscopy Dr Brown is the place to be. Thank you and your staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2015

If a colonoscopy experience could be good, Dr. Brown and staff at the Endoscpy Center are unparalleled in my experience. Thanks for a job well done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Brown was very personable and knowledgeable. His Medical Assistant Diana is very nice. She always called me back in a timely manner and patiently answered all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I appreciate Dr. Brown's strategy for reaching out, educating, and connecting with his patients. He is responsive and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

very responsible and careing and knowledgable I would recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Brown is a good listener and seeks to understand the complete patient not just a problem at hand. Diana and Nez are excellent for follow up or just to lend a listening hear. I highly recommend Dr. Brown. I've had several gastroenterologists in my time with Crohn's . I rank him at the top of the list.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Brown's staff from start to finish was the best. They are friendly and professionnal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr Brown Helped with my Colon Rectal surgery in 2007,(Very Nice man)... the medical Device they used traveled to my V----a,,I had to fly to california to find a Dr who would actually tell me the truth about my health.,the Dr there at UCLA needs my medical records to know what kind of devices they used for the procedures. I have been surching for all my medical records from 2007 gotabout 1/2 of them , no sticker sheets at all so I do not know what this Device is..The information my Dr needs are nowhere to be found.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Kenneth Brown's response
Since I’m not a colorectal surgeon, I’m not sure if this reviewer was a patient of mine. However, any patient can request medical records by contacting my office at 972-867-0019. All referrals to other specialists and surgeons would be included in those records. Sorry to hear about the difficulty in getting the medical history records needed and just call my office if we can assist. Sincerely – Kenneth Brown, M.D.

Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr. Brown is a great guy who tries to set people at ease during uncomfortable times. His nurse is helpful and gets things done. His scheduler is not all that friendly, just takes care of business. I will continue going to Dr. Brown as long as he continues to be pretty cool.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Very friendly staff and very punctual. Good experience all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731443].votes_count ]]