Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Brown

Dr Brown is excellent and so friendly and make you feel so healthy even just by seeing him, the way he talks and explain the issues for you is so relieving.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I have been a patient of DR Brown for over 10 years and i have found no one more competent and professional than him, only wish my other doctors were as good 5 stars aren't enough.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Brown treated me with kindness and professionalism,

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I originally went to see Dr. Brown for hemorrhoid issues. He was very knowledgeable about my problem and was able to help get it on the way to healing. He very strongly urged a colonoscopy and I was very skeptical about the whole thing. His videos on the subject were very informative and helped me feel better about why I was having the procedure done. Throughout the whole process he and his staff were very helpful. I can highly recommend for both issues!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Thought you were awesome Doc, thanks for caring for me!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I had my procedure with Dr. Kenneth Brown. Top notch Dr. and incredible staff. I can't say enough about him and his practice

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Brown and his staff made my visit extremely comfortable and easy. As Dr. Brown stated in a video he sends to his patients, the worst part of the procedure is the preparation. The day of my procedure, it went quickly and painlessly. Dr. Brown was there after my procedure to answer any question and go over everything he did. Terrific bedside (seatside?) manner.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I can highly recommend Dr. Brown. My husband and several friends and family we have recommended to him are always pleased with how professional he is! Would not go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I am pleased to highly recommend Dr. Brown. This was my first experience with Dr. Brown and his staff. I could not have been more pleased..

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr Brown is excellent and caring. Decided to go to him because he had great reviews. Will always go to him from now on.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. Kenneth Brown's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Multiplan