Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Brown

I had my procedure with Dr. Kenneth Brown. Top notch Dr. and incredible staff. I can't say enough about him and his practice

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Brown and his staff made my visit extremely comfortable and easy. As Dr. Brown stated in a video he sends to his patients, the worst part of the procedure is the preparation. The day of my procedure, it went quickly and painlessly. Dr. Brown was there after my procedure to answer any question and go over everything he did. Terrific bedside (seatside?) manner.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I can highly recommend Dr. Brown. My husband and several friends and family we have recommended to him are always pleased with how professional he is! Would not go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I am pleased to highly recommend Dr. Brown. This was my first experience with Dr. Brown and his staff. I could not have been more pleased..

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr Brown is excellent and caring. Decided to go to him because he had great reviews. Will always go to him from now on.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. Brown is very professional, explains the procedure clearly, and has a great bedside manner. My wife and I have regular 5 yr checkups and have never had any complications from the procedure. We wouldn't think of trusting this to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

If you have to have it done . . . And you have to have it done . . . Then this is the place. I can't imagine anyone else doing a colonoscopy any better! Dr. Brown is as good as they get!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Very professional and easy to talk to. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Quick, efficient, professional. Dr Brown is excellent and I have recommended him to other family members who have also seen him and agree!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I have always been very pleased with Dr. Brown and his staff. Very pleasant. However, I do not like the new Endoscopy Center - Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center. I was having a SEVERE panic attack and the staff kept telling me they would find a nurse to give me something. For 20 minutes I lay in the room with severe stress, begging them to give me something, to no avail. I was close to taking the IV out and leaving. It was only after I was wheeled into Dr. Brown was I given something to calm me down. I consider that very unprofessional, but Dr. Brown was not aware of my problem; otherwise I know he would have taken care of me. Shame on the staff for making me suffer.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Kenneth Brown

Dr. Kenneth Brown's response
Thank you for your feedback on your experience at Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center and I’m sorry that it was so stressful for you. The reason the staff would be reluctant to give medication to a patient for anxiety prior to a procedure is that it can affect the anesthesia. That being said, it doesn’t sound like they handled the situation as I would of liked and I’ll discuss that with the team at Preston Crossing. In the future, should any of my patients experience similar anxiety please ask the staff to get me and I will discuss options with you that we can use to make you comfortable

Submitted December 25, 2015

Dr. Kenneth Brown's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Assurant