Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Brown

Dr. Brown and his staff made my visit extremely comfortable and easy. As Dr. Brown stated in a video he sends to his patients, the worst part of the procedure is the preparation. The day of my procedure, it went quickly and painlessly. Dr. Brown was there after my procedure to answer any question and go over everything he did. Terrific bedside (seatside?) manner.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I can highly recommend Dr. Brown. My husband and several friends and family we have recommended to him are always pleased with how professional he is! Would not go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. Brown is very professional, explains the procedure clearly, and has a great bedside manner. My wife and I have regular 5 yr checkups and have never had any complications from the procedure. We wouldn't think of trusting this to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

If you have to have it done . . . And you have to have it done . . . Then this is the place. I can't imagine anyone else doing a colonoscopy any better! Dr. Brown is as good as they get!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Very professional and easy to talk to. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I have always been very pleased with Dr. Brown and his staff. Very pleasant. However, I do not like the new Endoscopy Center - Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center. I was having a SEVERE panic attack and the staff kept telling me they would find a nurse to give me something. For 20 minutes I lay in the room with severe stress, begging them to give me something, to no avail. I was close to taking the IV out and leaving. It was only after I was wheeled into Dr. Brown was I given something to calm me down. I consider that very unprofessional, but Dr. Brown was not aware of my problem; otherwise I know he would have taken care of me. Shame on the staff for making me suffer.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Kenneth Brown's response
Thank you for your feedback on your experience at Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center and I’m sorry that it was so stressful for you. The reason the staff would be reluctant to give medication to a patient for anxiety prior to a procedure is that it can affect the anesthesia. That being said, it doesn’t sound like they handled the situation as I would of liked and I’ll discuss that with the team at Preston Crossing. In the future, should any of my patients experience similar anxiety please ask the staff to get me and I will discuss options with you that we can use to make you comfortable

Submitted December 25, 2015

My experience with Dr. Brown has been exceptional. It had been 8 years since my last colonoscopy and I was dreading the experience again. Dr. Brown and his staff did everything to make me feel as comfortable as possible and moved my appointment up earlier in the day to ease the stress from another condition I have. I would highly recommend Dr. Brown and the Plano Endoscopy Center was excellent.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Kenneth Brown's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Pacificare
Secure Horizons

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown and his staff made my visit extremely comfortable and easy. As Dr. Brown stated in a video he sends to his patients, the worst part of the procedure ..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can highly recommend Dr. Brown. My husband and several friends and family we have recommended to him are always pleased with how professional he is! Would not..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am pleased to highly recommend Dr. Brown. This was my first experience with Dr. Brown and his staff. I could not have been more pleased.."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brown is excellent and caring. Decided to go to him because he had great reviews. Will always go to him from now on. "

February 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown is very professional, explains the procedure clearly, and has a great bedside manner. My wife and I have regular 5 yr checkups and have never had any..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you have to have it done . . . And you have to have it done . . . Then this is the place. I can't imagine anyone else doing a colonoscopy any better! Dr. ..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and easy to talk to. Would highly recommend "

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Quick, efficient, professional. Dr Brown is excellent and I have recommended him to other family members who have also seen him and agree!"

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always been very pleased with Dr. Brown and his staff. Very pleasant. However, I do not like the new Endoscopy Center - Preston Crossing Endoscopy Cent..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Brown has been exceptional. It had been 8 years since my last colonoscopy and I was dreading the experience again. Dr. Brown and his st..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very stress free experience every time. The staff is always so helpful and polite. I was out of there in less than 2 hours. Dr . Brown is easy to talk to an..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown and his PA are very personable and easy to talk to about less than fun topics. I have also had a colonoscopy at the Endoscopy Center in Plano. A very ..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "From the time i arrived at the center to the time I left all were polite and helpful in what could have been a very shitty situation. :) I was in and out in le..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If a colonoscopy experience could be good, Dr. Brown and staff at the Endoscpy Center are unparalleled in my experience. Thanks for a job well done."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown was very personable and knowledgeable. His Medical Assistant Diana is very nice. She always called me back in a timely manner and patiently answered ..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate Dr. Brown's strategy for reaching out, educating, and connecting with his patients. He is responsive and compassionate. "

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very responsible and careing and knowledgable I would recommend him"

May 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown is a good listener and seeks to understand the complete patient not just a problem at hand. Diana and Nez are excellent for follow up or just to lend ..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown's staff from start to finish was the best. They are friendly and professionnal. "

April 27, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brown Helped with my Colon Rectal surgery in 2007,(Very Nice man)... the medical Device they used traveled to my V----a,,I had to fly to california to find ..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown is a great guy who tries to set people at ease during uncomfortable times. His nurse is helpful and gets things done. His scheduler is not all that fr..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly staff and very punctual. Good experience all around."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As someone who procrastinated their first colonoscopy way past 50 I was very apprehensive about the whole thing. I found Dr Browns website and thought the info..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brown and his staff are wonderful. I had a egd and colonscopy on Friday and the whole process was smooth. Dr Brown is very professional and knowledgeable..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish all my doctors provided the care and overall patient experience provided by Doctor Brown and his staff."

February 2, 2015
  • Suite has been updated from "None" to "Suite 301".

October 28, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This post is way overdue. I saw Dr. Brown about 2 years ago with stomach pains, He assumed it was an overgrowth of bacteria and prescribed me a strong and long ..."

October 27, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=423292'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=423292'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.8

February 5, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

December 11, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Kenneth" to "Kenneth J."

April 8, 2012