Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Brown

Thought you were awesome Doc, thanks for caring for me!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I had my procedure with Dr. Kenneth Brown. Top notch Dr. and incredible staff. I can't say enough about him and his practice

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Brown and his staff made my visit extremely comfortable and easy. As Dr. Brown stated in a video he sends to his patients, the worst part of the procedure is the preparation. The day of my procedure, it went quickly and painlessly. Dr. Brown was there after my procedure to answer any question and go over everything he did. Terrific bedside (seatside?) manner.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I can highly recommend Dr. Brown. My husband and several friends and family we have recommended to him are always pleased with how professional he is! Would not go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I am pleased to highly recommend Dr. Brown. This was my first experience with Dr. Brown and his staff. I could not have been more pleased..

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr Brown is excellent and caring. Decided to go to him because he had great reviews. Will always go to him from now on.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. Brown is very professional, explains the procedure clearly, and has a great bedside manner. My wife and I have regular 5 yr checkups and have never had any complications from the procedure. We wouldn't think of trusting this to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

If you have to have it done . . . And you have to have it done . . . Then this is the place. I can't imagine anyone else doing a colonoscopy any better! Dr. Brown is as good as they get!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Very professional and easy to talk to. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Quick, efficient, professional. Dr Brown is excellent and I have recommended him to other family members who have also seen him and agree!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Kenneth Brown's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med