Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Brown

Had colonoscopy. The staff at the front was friendly and efficient. The medical staff that I encountered were all professional and did their job well. I don't remember exactly how long it took, but I was in and out pretty quickly. He is willing to answer any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Had both an endoscopy and colonoscopy; Dr. Brown was right on time, after arriving it took 10 mins to fill out paper work and then I was brought right back. The staff at the center were EXCELLENT friendly and very professional. In total I was there less then two hours.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Brown and all of the staff are extremely professional, helpful and respectful. I would highly recommend Dr. Brown.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Generally don't bother with surveys but was so impressed with the efficient and respectful manner in which I was treated, I had to say something. Dr Brown and his staff are the best, bar none.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Brown is excellent. I had my procedure twice with him. I highly recommend Dr. Brown.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr Brown is excellent and so friendly and make you feel so healthy even just by seeing him, the way he talks and explain the issues for you is so relieving.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I have been a patient of DR Brown for over 10 years and i have found no one more competent and professional than him, only wish my other doctors were as good 5 stars aren't enough.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Brown treated me with kindness and professionalism,

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I originally went to see Dr. Brown for hemorrhoid issues. He was very knowledgeable about my problem and was able to help get it on the way to healing. He very strongly urged a colonoscopy and I was very skeptical about the whole thing. His videos on the subject were very informative and helped me feel better about why I was having the procedure done. Throughout the whole process he and his staff were very helpful. I can highly recommend for both issues!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Thought you were awesome Doc, thanks for caring for me!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Kenneth Brown's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)