Ratings for Dr. Sarah Oliver

Dr Oliver is an excellent doctor, very patient and kind, explains everything clearly. Really listens to you. 10/10 would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Love her. Never rushes me, really listens, doesn’t treat everything will a pill. At the end of each visit, I know what our plan is. I couldn’t ask for better doctor for myself or my kids.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

By far the best doctor I have had the pleasure of meeting. Dr. Oliver is absolutely wonderful and a joy to have met. She is knowledgeable, efficient, and perhaps more importantly, sincere. Dr. Oliver genuinely cares about her patients and takes the time to address one's questions and concerns in full. She is an asset to the University of Ottawa Health Services team and excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Oliver is a wonderful human being. I feel very grateful to have her as our family doctor. She takes time, really cares and works hard to help. She also tries her best to fit patients into her already busy schedule in urgent situations. It is so appreciated.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I'm so lucky to have her as my family doctor. She is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr Oliver was there for me, as always, but this was at a particularly difficult time. She worked with me until we got the anti depressants right. Never once rushed me out the door. God bless you for being there for me.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

i went to see Dr Oliver a few years ago- I thought that I was just tired, had some headaches because my sleep was poor, and I had skipped my period because I was breastfeeding. I just wanted to get a massage. Dr Oliver listened to me, asked me a bunch of questions, examined me and sent me fir a MRI that week as she was sure I had a brain tumour. She was right and thanks to her, I've had surgery and have been able to have another child. I owe my life to her.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

She's really fantastic. I' m always happy that I've taken the time to see Dr Oliver.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr Oliver is one of the best doctor's I have ever been cared by. Her challenge is working out of OttawaU, which has lots of churn and administrative overhead. Regardless, it is total worth having her as your doctor!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Super knowledgeable, patient, personable, funny- simply the best for me and my family. I dive 40 minutes to see her and won't try to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017