Ratings for Dr. Sarah Oliver

For sure the best Doctor I have ever had in my life.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I have been very lucky to have Doctor Oliver as my family doctor for the past 15 years. She is an amazing GP and human being in general! She is super knowledgeable and really cares about her patients - I have never felt like an annoyance or a burden, no matter how busy or stressed she might be. Her front-desk staff used to be rude, but since she has moved into the Sports Med facility they have been great. Thank you, Dr. Oliver, for everything that you do!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Oliver is THE BEST doctor anyone could ask for! She is compassionate, knowledgeable and has amazing bed side manners. I always feel listened to and understood. She also always remembers my children and family history which is just another example of how she shows that she actually cares about her patients. My children and I feel truly blessed to have her as our family doctor. When my mum who is a nurse and married to a doctor (!) says she wishes she could have her as her doctor! Last thing, after going well beyond her duty as my doctor when I had a breast issue, I gave her a bottle of wine and she called me at my house to personally thank me! She's an outstanding doctor and outstanding person.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I was told that Dr Oliver was unexpectedly absent from the office for due to a family emergency and had essentially no appointments available for 2 weeks. I was distraught. I called and explained that I needed to be seen urgently. The response was amazing- I was squeezed into an emergency appointment spot the same day even though there were no actual appointments open. I saw Dr. Oliver who spent a lot of time listening to my concerns and helping me create a plan towards feeling better. Just sitting down and chatting with her helped me right away. I could not have felt more reassured by her availability when I really needed her and her compassionate care. Amazing.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Tried to make an appointment how. I tried today and it's a month for now. What if someone really needs her? She doesn't have anyone to replace her, and the waiting time for an appointment as of today, it is 25 days.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

She has been my doctor for a good many years now, and has always been very helpful, positive, and knowledgeable. Great bed side manner - kind, gentle, and inquisitive.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Exceptional. I could not dream of having a more caring and knowledgeable doctor. She's the best.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Oliver's for 12 years and have since moved out of downtown. She's worth the drive and my infant now sees her as a patient. She is patient, knowledgeable and kind. She is a special kind of physician that one can only hope for.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

The best doctor ever! She listens carefully to your problems, and make you confident that you are going to be alight. She is very knowledgeable, and has the best answer for everything. Above all, she is very kind, and caring. Could not ask for a better doctor

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I Looooooooooooooooove doctor Oliver. she always has an answer to my problem. I am so glad that she is my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015