Ratings for Dr. Sarah Oliver

Dr Oliver is THE BEST doctor anyone could ask for! She is compassionate, knowledgeable and has amazing bed side manners. I always feel listened to and understood. She also always remembers my children and family history which is just another example of how she shows that she actually cares about her patients. My children and I feel truly blessed to have her as our family doctor. When my mum who is a nurse and married to a doctor (!) says she wishes she could have her as her doctor! Last thing, after going well beyond her duty as my doctor when I had a breast issue, I gave her a bottle of wine and she called me at my house to personally thank me! She's an outstanding doctor and outstanding person.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I was told that Dr Oliver was unexpectedly absent from the office for due to a family emergency and had essentially no appointments available for 2 weeks. I was distraught. I called and explained that I needed to be seen urgently. The response was amazing- I was squeezed into an emergency appointment spot the same day even though there were no actual appointments open. I saw Dr. Oliver who spent a lot of time listening to my concerns and helping me create a plan towards feeling better. Just sitting down and chatting with her helped me right away. I could not have felt more reassured by her availability when I really needed her and her compassionate care. Amazing.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Tried to make an appointment how. I tried today and it's a month for now. What if someone really needs her? She doesn't have anyone to replace her, and the waiting time for an appointment as of today, it is 25 days.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

She has been my doctor for a good many years now, and has always been very helpful, positive, and knowledgeable. Great bed side manner - kind, gentle, and inquisitive.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Oliver's for 12 years and have since moved out of downtown. She's worth the drive and my infant now sees her as a patient. She is patient, knowledgeable and kind. She is a special kind of physician that one can only hope for.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

The best doctor ever! She listens carefully to your problems, and make you confident that you are going to be alight. She is very knowledgeable, and has the best answer for everything. Above all, she is very kind, and caring. Could not ask for a better doctor

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Oliver's for the past 10 years. She is THE best doctor I have ever had. She is caring and treats her patients as if they were her family. She does not try and solve problems by pushing pills at her patients. She digs as deep as she has to to eliminate all possibilities of the problem evolving into something bigger. She is easy to talk to and does not pass judgment. Unfortunately I have to move 8 hours away. If I did not I would stay with Dr. Oliver until she retired!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Oliver is amazing, she has been our family doctor for the past 14 years and we are so blessed to have found her. She is always takes the time to ask about my kids and husband and wants to know how we are doing emotionally and physically. Having said this, sometimes she is running late but I know it's because she is giving the best care she can to her patients. She is very knowledgeable and if she isn't sure about something, she will research and get back to you. As mentioned by another review - everything else about the University of Ottawa clinic is not great... the parking, the call centre (booking an appointment). She is the only reason I go back - she's wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Sarah Oliver's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Oliver is THE BEST doctor anyone could ask for! She is compassionate, knowledgeable and has amazing bed side manners. I always feel listened to and understo..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was told that Dr Oliver was unexpectedly absent from the office for due to a family emergency and had essentially no appointments available for 2 weeks. I was..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Tried to make an appointment how. I tried today and it's a month for now. What if someone really needs her? She doesn't have anyone to replace her, and the wai..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience. Lacks empathy and no personality. Worse beside manner I have ever had. She totally hurt another part of my knee so worse off before going i..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She has been my doctor for a good many years now, and has always been very helpful, positive, and knowledgeable. Great bed side manner - kind, gentle, and inqui..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional. I could not dream of having a more caring and knowledgeable doctor. She's the best. "

June 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Oliver's for 12 years and have since moved out of downtown. She's worth the drive and my infant now sees her as a patient. She is p..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor ever! She listens carefully to your problems, and make you confident that you are going to be alight. She is very knowledgeable, and has the bes..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I Looooooooooooooooove doctor Oliver. she always has an answer to my problem. I am so glad that she is my family doctor."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Oliver's for the past 10 years. She is THE best doctor I have ever had. She is caring and treats her patients as if they were her f..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Oliver is amazing, she has been our family doctor for the past 14 years and we are so blessed to have found her. She is always takes the time to ask about ..."

November 24, 2014