Ratings for Dr. Sarah Oliver

She's really fantastic. I' m always happy that I've taken the time to see Dr Oliver.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr Oliver is one of the best doctor's I have ever been cared by. Her challenge is working out of OttawaU, which has lots of churn and administrative overhead. Regardless, it is total worth having her as your doctor!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Super knowledgeable, patient, personable, funny- simply the best for me and my family. I dive 40 minutes to see her and won't try to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Disappointing. Find someone else, or go to an emergency. Even with prior appointment, expect serious wait times.

Submitted January 24, 2017

I see Dr. Sarah at my high school. She sees both me and my son whenever we have problems. When I first saw Dr. Sarah, I was suicidal. She worked with me and my counselor and helped me out of a very dark place. I am graduating this spring and looking forward to studying some more. My son is now 3 and is a joy in my life. I am so grateful to Dr. Sarah for being there for me when I needed help. She is so kind and caring- never makes me feel rushed when I see her or embarrassed by what I am feeling.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Oliver has been my family doctor for 15 years . I left for BC for a few years and was so grateful that she too my entire family into her practice when I returned. Her depth of knowledge astounds me- she is as great with my newborn as she is with my elderly mother. No matter what the problem, Dr Oliver makes me feel as though I'm an important part of her day. She's compassionate, smart, patient and has a great sense of humour. I'm never moving again ! Thank you, DrO.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

For sure the best Doctor I have ever had in my life.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I have been very lucky to have Doctor Oliver as my family doctor for the past 15 years. She is an amazing GP and human being in general! She is super knowledgeable and really cares about her patients - I have never felt like an annoyance or a burden, no matter how busy or stressed she might be. Her front-desk staff used to be rude, but since she has moved into the Sports Med facility they have been great. Thank you, Dr. Oliver, for everything that you do!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Oliver is THE BEST doctor anyone could ask for! She is compassionate, knowledgeable and has amazing bed side manners. I always feel listened to and understood. She also always remembers my children and family history which is just another example of how she shows that she actually cares about her patients. My children and I feel truly blessed to have her as our family doctor. When my mum who is a nurse and married to a doctor (!) says she wishes she could have her as her doctor! Last thing, after going well beyond her duty as my doctor when I had a breast issue, I gave her a bottle of wine and she called me at my house to personally thank me! She's an outstanding doctor and outstanding person.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I was told that Dr Oliver was unexpectedly absent from the office for due to a family emergency and had essentially no appointments available for 2 weeks. I was distraught. I called and explained that I needed to be seen urgently. The response was amazing- I was squeezed into an emergency appointment spot the same day even though there were no actual appointments open. I saw Dr. Oliver who spent a lot of time listening to my concerns and helping me create a plan towards feeling better. Just sitting down and chatting with her helped me right away. I could not have felt more reassured by her availability when I really needed her and her compassionate care. Amazing.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015