Ratings for Dr. Sarah Oliver

Dr Oliver was there for me, as always, but this was at a particularly difficult time. She worked with me until we got the anti depressants right. Never once rushed me out the door. God bless you for being there for me.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

i went to see Dr Oliver a few years ago- I thought that I was just tired, had some headaches because my sleep was poor, and I had skipped my period because I was breastfeeding. I just wanted to get a massage. Dr Oliver listened to me, asked me a bunch of questions, examined me and sent me fir a MRI that week as she was sure I had a brain tumour. She was right and thanks to her, I've had surgery and have been able to have another child. I owe my life to her.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

She's really fantastic. I' m always happy that I've taken the time to see Dr Oliver.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr Oliver is one of the best doctor's I have ever been cared by. Her challenge is working out of OttawaU, which has lots of churn and administrative overhead. Regardless, it is total worth having her as your doctor!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Super knowledgeable, patient, personable, funny- simply the best for me and my family. I dive 40 minutes to see her and won't try to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Disappointing. Find someone else, or go to an emergency. Even with prior appointment, expect serious wait times.

Submitted January 24, 2017

I see Dr. Sarah at my high school. She sees both me and my son whenever we have problems. When I first saw Dr. Sarah, I was suicidal. She worked with me and my counselor and helped me out of a very dark place. I am graduating this spring and looking forward to studying some more. My son is now 3 and is a joy in my life. I am so grateful to Dr. Sarah for being there for me when I needed help. She is so kind and caring- never makes me feel rushed when I see her or embarrassed by what I am feeling.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Oliver has been my family doctor for 15 years . I left for BC for a few years and was so grateful that she too my entire family into her practice when I returned. Her depth of knowledge astounds me- she is as great with my newborn as she is with my elderly mother. No matter what the problem, Dr Oliver makes me feel as though I'm an important part of her day. She's compassionate, smart, patient and has a great sense of humour. I'm never moving again ! Thank you, DrO.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

For sure the best Doctor I have ever had in my life.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I have been very lucky to have Doctor Oliver as my family doctor for the past 15 years. She is an amazing GP and human being in general! She is super knowledgeable and really cares about her patients - I have never felt like an annoyance or a burden, no matter how busy or stressed she might be. Her front-desk staff used to be rude, but since she has moved into the Sports Med facility they have been great. Thank you, Dr. Oliver, for everything that you do!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016