Ratings for Dr. Trang N. Nguyen

I've never met a more caring doctor. Her concern for her patients is outstanding.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Nguyen is the best. I came to Denton very ill and shortly after seeing her, most of my illness was gone. Thank you so much doctor

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Excellent Doctor. I love her. She is very knowledgeable. I ask a million questions and she thoroughly and patiently explains everything. She cares about your well being. All-around, excellent internist!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Staff didn't tell me to fast before exam. I asked for a general physical and well-woman exam, but they didn't tell me the Dr. did not do well woman exams. She referred me to an OB/GYN (another $30 copay). Dr. Nguyen filled out an order for a mamogram, but either filled out the form wrong or saw something concerning during my exam (she did not tell me) so that I went in for a screening exam only to be told that I needed a diagnostic exam (wasting my entire morning and needlessly worrying me).

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

She is outstanding! I don't mind visiting this office because it has a very nice, calming atmosphere. The staff is very accommodating and you will never walk into an overflowing waiting area because she does not overbook. Get ready for a 2-hr initial visit! This is a good thing because she does not rush. She takes her time, answers your questions and addresses all concerns. She is extremely patient and thorough. By far, the best internal medicine physician and very up-to-date on information regarding aging, high blood pressure, thyroid, cholesterol, skin care, laser hair remover, and botox. If you are looking for an outstanding physician, she is the one, and she's open on Saturdays too. I cannot say enough about her, she is WONDERFUL!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2006

Dr. Trang N. Nguyen's Credentials

• Hindi

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)