Ratings for Dr. Barry Lycka

Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr. Barry Lycka's response
Dr Barry Lycka - Thank you very much for the kind words. It is a pleasure to help you.

Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr. Barry Lycka's response
Wendy charge nurse - if your 40 or over - do yourself a favour and check this out - http://www.amazon.com/Cosmetic-Surgery-Insider-Information-Attractive-ebook/dp/B00H3ALWI4/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1459166976&sr=1-5&keywords=barry+Lycka

Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Barry Lycka's response
Tami - head receptionist - I am so glad you are happy. It is truly a pleasure to help all our patients. Thank you for choosing us.And if you have any friends or family that can benefit from our services, we would be glad to help them too

Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Barry Lycka's response
Dr Lycka - As you get older , you don't need to look old. Modern technology helps!!!! Lasers, fillers, Botox, micro needling, etc. are great.

Submitted April 6, 2016

I was looking for a dermatologist online and came across Dr. Lycka’s website. I had a mole on my nose that I was concerned about. Dr. Lycka’s removal of the mole was quick and efficient. It was painless and the recovery was quick. I have minimal to no scarring and because of this I will return to him for any cosmetic procedures that I want. His staff was really helpful and friendly. Overall a great experience.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I have seen Dr. Lycka a couple of times regarding scar tissue removal. Every time I am in the office the nurses treat me like a person, not a patient. Everyone is always so friendly and helpful. I would not go anywhere else. Dr. Lycka never brushes me off. He takes the time to answer all of my questions. Recently I had a birthday and he sent a birthday card signed by him and his staff which was such a nice surprise.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I saw Dr Barry Lycka for a melanoma. He spent the time and explained everything to me and even requested the biopsy be sent for a second opinion. He also did a full body exam, and even checked over my spouse. I an delighted i was sent to hom.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

My family doctor referred me to Dr. Lycka for Mohs microscopic surgery for a couple of skin cancers. I was pretty apprehensive about having someone cut into my nose and left ear. Dr. Lycka and his staff explained the procedure thoroughly and were very reassuring. He went out of his way to make this a good experience for me. Dr. Lycka is a remarkable and compassionate doctor.

Submitted May 9, 2016

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I recently saw Dr. Lycka for an itchy spot that I have had on my back for 8 years. I was told previously by another doctor that it was of no concern. Dr. Lycka biopsied the spot and informed me that it was a skin cancer. Finally, with correct diagnosis and Mohs surgery it was removed. I am so glad that Dr. Lycka took my concern seriously. I have continued to go back to the office for any other spots I needed checked out.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr Lycka did fillers in my lips and they look amazing! They look bigger but not fake. He knows exactly what to do to achieve a beautiful natural youthful look. With very little downtime which was a big bonus for me. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a boost in their appearance.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr. Lycka is, by far, the best doctor in the world! He is better than all the rest and is very, very knowledgable. Just ask him about any condition and he knows. He walks on water and turns water into wine. Children and adults worship him and he is the most humble man ever. It is your honour to be in is very presence. Be sure to take his autograph!

Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Barry Lycka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Barry Lycka, Edmonton-based cosmetic dermatologist, is one of North America's foremost authorities on cosmetic surgery, skin cancer surgery, reconstructive surgery and laser surgery of the skinRecognized by the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Alberta as a specialist in Dermatology. He is asked frequently to share his knowledge of cosmetic surgery at international symposia such as the American Society of Nonsurgical Aesthetics, American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology And Aesthetic Surgery (ASCDAS). For the latter of which he served as vice president in 2004-2006 Dr Barry Lycka is also founder of the Canadian Skin Cancer Foundation and is a founding member of Doctors For The Practice of Safe and Ethical Cosmetic Surgery. He is also author of the best selling book - Restoring Youth and numerous other titles. As an acknowledged leader in North America, Dr Barry Lycka is well-known as a specialist in the cosmetic surgery procedure of liposuction. He was one of the first to use the tumescent and eXtrinsic tumescent ultrasonic (XTUL) techniques. He is now one of the first to adapt powered instruments in his treatment. He frequently has patients come to him from out of the country, including patients from the mid and far East, the United States and Europe He founded The Canadian Skin Cancer Foundation And Your CosmeticDoctor.tv -now over 100 shows) is host of Inside Cosmetic Surgery Today Dr. Lycka also takes the time to teach the next generation of cosmetic surgeons. He frequently has other cosmetic surgeons visit his office, and has had cosmetic surgeons from as far away as Australia Dr Barry Lycka is also a member of the esteemed American Society of Surgical Professors (the teachers of the teachers) and is one of a few Canadians to join this erudite group On November 8, 2014 he was named philanthropist of the year!!!!!

• English

• University of Minnesota (Grad. 1989)
  • University of Alberta (Grad. 1983)
  • University of Calgary (Grad. 1978)

• Consumers Choice Award for 16 consecutive years

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was looking for a dermatologist online and came across Dr. Lycka’s website. I had a mole on my nose that I was concerned about. Dr. Lycka’s removal of the m..."

May 23, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Lycka a couple of times regarding scar tissue removal. Every time I am in the office the nurses treat me like a person, not a patient. Everyone..."

May 17, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Barry Lycka for a melanoma. He spent the time and explained everything to me and even requested the biopsy be sent for a second opinion. He also did a ..."

May 12, 2016

May 10, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family doctor referred me to Dr. Lycka for Mohs microscopic surgery for a couple of skin cancers. I was pretty apprehensive about having someone cut into m..."

May 9, 2016

May 8, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr. Lycka for an itchy spot that I have had on my back for 8 years. I was told previously by another doctor that it was of no concern. Dr. Lyck..."

May 8, 2016
    • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lycka did fillers in my lips and they look amazing! They look bigger but not fake. He knows exactly what to do to achieve a beautiful natural youthful look. ..."

May 1, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i love how r Lycka helps me look. He knows exactly how to fix my problems"

April 22, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I must compliment Dr Lycka for his efficiency. He is busy so has an excellent team of professionals around him. He makes the decisions and has his team help him..."

April 21, 2016
    • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Does this doctor deal with Lipedema? Just found out I have a severe case and need referral. Not sure where to start."

April 21, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have read the reviews wth Dr Lycka with interest. I have also seen the negative reviews of the person who claims these reviews are fake. Well, I am a real per..."

April 17, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love my appointments with Dr Lycka - he's kind and caring and very knowledgable. He knows how to take care of me. Thank you!!!"

April 16, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Lycka for a liiposuction consult. We had a very good chat and he told me all about the procedure. Wow. I am soooo excited i can hardly wait to get it ..."

April 14, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Lycka for a consultation today. He found several questionable moles and then did an Aura scan. With this I was able to avoid a biopsy. I will be more c..."

April 13, 2016
    • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I came to see Dr Lycka for Botox and a filler. He explained all the risks, benefits and alternatives to mee. He talked options including dysport and xeonin. He..."

April 12, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just saw Dr Lycka for acne. He explained the risks and benefits and options. I drove 3 hours to seem him and I'm very glad I did. Thank you Dr Lycka. "

April 12, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barry Lycka has been my doctor for over two decades. He has done over 17 major Mohs surgery operarions on me and saved my life countless times. What can you ..."

April 12, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barry Lycka first saw me for acne 20+ years ago. I have continued to see him for dermatologic and cosmetic advice. I saw him recently because I had a milesto..."

April 10, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am also a real patient of Dr Lycka's. I am soooo glad he is my doctor. He has fixed my face with restylane and Botox. He has sculptured my body with Smart las..."

April 10, 2016
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been Dr Lycka's patient for many years. He has helped my mother, my father, my children and me. He has always been attentive. Yes, he sometimes gets behi..."

April 8, 2016
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I read with interest the multiple postings of the scamner beliw. He obviously has never seen Dr Lycka or been to his office. Dr Lycka does his utmost to help hi..."

April 7, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was attracted to Dr Lycka because of his internet radio show. Then I read one of his books. Finally, I saw him for cosmetic surgery. I had Smart Laser Liposuc..."

April 5, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first saw Dr Lycka 20 years ago and he cured my acne. Now I saw him for Botox and restylane. I love what he does for me. "

April 5, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barry Lycka did my liposuction 3 months ago. I am still seeing improvement everyday. Wow. Thank you Dr Lycka and his amazing team"

April 5, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barry Lycka has been my doctor for years. I want him yo continue forever. "

April 5, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today I saw Dr Lycka for sculptra. I am so glad I did."

April 4, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "How do I rate my experience with Dr Lycka? Nothing but excellent. His staff is amazing and although he is busy, he takes the time he needs to help each and ever..."

April 4, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barry Lycka dod four operations for a melanoma and you wouldn't even know it, I don't have much of a scar"

April 4, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really can't say enough good things about how he reshaped my thighs with liposuction surgery. It has changed my life"

April 3, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barry Lycka is a founder of an ethical cosmetic surgery association. Who elso would?"

April 3, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As i write this Dr Lycka is rated the number one detmatologist in Edmonton No wonder. No one dows more"

April 3, 2016
    • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I was scared when i saw Dr Lycka. But he and his expert staff put me at ease. What an amazing surgeon. I love what he did for me"

April 3, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lycka is a leading dermatologist and fortunately in Edmonton. He has yreated me for avne and acne scarring. I am very happy"

April 3, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am another happy patient. Yes he gets behind. Yes he doesn't beat around the bush. But he's kind, knowledgable and talented. He is the most up to date"

April 2, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr Lycka for rosacea. He was helpful and has helped me get back to where i was before. Thank you"

April 2, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am yet another satisfied patient of Dr Lycka's. Yes, he's busy and you can see someone lessbusy. But ask yourself - why are they less busy. "

April 2, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I read with interest the "reviews" of people who did not post on this site. Why are the owners of this site ignoring them? And who is maliciously posting? Dr L..."

April 2, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When you are making a decision to have cosmetic surgery you really need to look for a caring, experienced professional. I found that individual in Dr barry lyck..."

April 2, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have read with interest the comments on Dr lycka. To be frank, i would not believe one word of them. He takes care of my dermatologic and cosmetic needs. I wo..."

April 1, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lycka is amazing. He saved from skin cancer then corrected the scar. It's been great "

April 1, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr BArry Lycka is an amazing doctor. He does awesome work"

April 1, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Barry Lycka for a disabling scar on my face and neck. I was the victim of a malicious attack. He remived it for me and now no one can see it. thank yo..."

April 1, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow. I followed up with Dr Lycka today one month after my liposuction. I am so happy I did. I really have amazing reaults. Dr Lycka did amazing. And his staff a..."

March 31, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr barry lycka is great. Best dermatologist in town"

March 31, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I was referred toDr Lycka for a mole check. He carefully analyzed each mole and did an advanced laser scan called the aura. He carefully explained which arwci..."

March 31, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barry Lycka is my doctor. He is a world authority and a founding member of Doctors for the Practice of Safe and Erhical Aesthetic Medicine. he also founded t..."

March 31, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Lycka for adult onset acne. Within 4 months he cured me and now is fixing my scarring. Thank you so much to you and your team. "

March 30, 2016
    • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am so glad to be Dr Lycka's patient. He's the best then there are the rest"

March 30, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently visited Dr Lycka's amazing new office. What a treat. Best in the city. And he has the skills and ability to help aimist anyone. I chose him after see..."

March 29, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lycka is an amazing doctor. I had a terrible burn as a child and with his amazing lasers he has slowly and steadily removed them. Before him i was mistreated..."

March 29, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr lycka did my Botox and fillers today. I wouldn't ket anyone else"

March 29, 2016
    • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have tried to get into see this dermo for a while. I am a young woman with profound hair loss. Two dermatologists have "seen me" (didn't look at my head at al..."

March 29, 2016
    • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barry Lycka is ine of a kind. Bright, helpful, an excellent surgeon, compassionate. He does amazing thingss as a dermatologist and a cosmetic surgeon. Thank ..."

March 29, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An excellent doctor. Treated my acne and acne scarting. Look and feel much better. "

March 28, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I checked out Dr Lycka online then made an appointment. His expert staff got me an appointment and welcomed me. What amazing reception area. And the appointment..."

March 26, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Lycka for a cosmetic consultation. He was very thorough and his bedside manner amazing. I ended up with many procedured including Botox, fillers and li..."

March 26, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr Lycka because I was turning 40. He helped me roll back the clock. I look and feel great. Thank you Dr Lycka. "

March 26, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr Barry Lycka after looking at the Test. I am soooo glad I did."

March 25, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lycka has the most amazing lasers that make me young and frrl great. "

March 25, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lycka is the best. I love the way he makes me look"

March 25, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I. Have been a pagient od Dr Lyckas for years. FeanklyI can't believe the negative reviews. he's the best"

March 24, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't believe I found a person of Dr Lycka's caliber in Edmonton. A world class authority, an author, a great surgekn and dermAtologist. He has helped my fath..."

March 24, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lycka is an excellent doctor and human being. He has taken care of me and my family. Thank you Dr Lycka"

March 24, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barry Lycka is a great dermatologist. He doesn't mess around, he calls a spade a spade. But he knows his business and cares a great deal. He has saved my lif..."

March 22, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Lycka for treating my nose, The medical term is called a rhynophyma repair: He used his magic lasers to form a new nose. Rosacea had made my nose I ..."

March 21, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Lycka because of a skin cancer. He patiently spent two days removing it by Mohs surgery and then referred me to the University for a graft. Thank you D..."

March 21, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barry Lycka did my fillers and Botox, I wouldn't let anyone else. "

March 21, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i was referred to Dr Lycka for liposuction. I carefully did my research and he cane up as the best . I had my abdomen and flanks done one month ago and boy, can..."

March 21, 2016
    • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Barry Lycka for cool sculpting. I am so glad i did. Tow treatments and the area I was concerned about is gone. He was amazing as were his receptionists..."

March 20, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My dermatologist Dr Barry Lycka is known as philanthropist of the year and founded the Canadian Skin Cancer Foundation. He is an expert in cosmetic surgery, las..."

March 20, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have read Dr Lyckas negative reviews. There are those who state his reviews are written by him and his staff. Yeh right. He sees 300 patients a week and has 3..."

March 20, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not everyone can be an artist nor use a laser.'Dr Lycka sure can. I am so happy I found him"

March 19, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barry Lycka is awesome. He took away my acne and my acne scarring. "

March 19, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't often rate doctors but I make an exception here. Why? Dr Lycka impressed the heck out of me. What a beautiful office. And his staff are amazing. Dr Lyck..."

March 19, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i am a survivor of OHIP. I had tremendous scars from a burn many years ago. The scars I hot were treated with surgery which led to more scars. TG i was referred..."

March 19, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Lycka recently for Botox. He explained the risks and benefits and how they can be combined with fillers for maximum benefit. Boy am I impressed. After ..."

March 19, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 39 year old woman who has a significant birthday coming up. I am getting older but do not want to look it. Dr Lycka evaluated me and gave me a treatment ..."

March 19, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lycka is fantastic. I love him. He is kind, compassionate, knowledgable. Best dermatologist around. "

March 19, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barry Lycka is a very competant surgeon and doctor, yet he listens. I love my visits with him. Thank you and your staff for excelkent care."

March 18, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Lycka beacause ad I aged i did not look like myself, i had brown spots on my face and hands and I was lokking older. My fAcw was caving in. Dr Lycka tr..."

March 18, 2016
    • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I am another fan of Dr Barry Lycka. Why you might ask. well - it's simple. I had liposuction by him two months ago. i didn't expect oerfection but oh my. As a ..."

March 18, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have seen Dr Lycka foe years for my cosmetic surgery concerns. Theres a reason he has won the the Consumers Choice Award for cosmetic surgery for 16 consecuti..."

March 17, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am an adult woman with acne. I hated it ever so much until i found Dr Lycka. I love what he has done for me. I am acne and scar free"

March 17, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Lycka for sundamage. He treated that and I soon had other procedures done by him. His staff and hos abilities are amazing."

March 16, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barry Lycka is fantastic. he helped me with liosuction and take away mychanges of aging. Thank you to his team and this magician. "

March 16, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr Lycka office because of a scar that was from a tatoo that went wrong. Dr Lycka was very professional,knowledgable and cares a lot. Tina - his assis..."

March 16, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love my appoitments with Dr Barry Lycka. He helps me look and feel great."

March 15, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Barry Lycka is kind, compassionate and listens. At 40, I could no longer maintain the body I wanted. He talked to me about his variation of Smart laser lipo..."

March 15, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Lycka for 15 years. I highly recommend him, I trust him, he is compassionate, caring, kind, and I feel very comfortable with him. His s..."

March 13, 2016
    • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I read some of the negative reviews on Dr Lycka and frankly I don't believe them. He and his staff are awesome. Wendy - his charge- nurse is great as are all hi..."

March 12, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't believe how lucky I am to have a doctor like Dr Lucka. He is one of a kind- a world authority bit kind and down to warth. And his helpers are amazing. "

March 12, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I drive from Calgary to Edmonton for one reason - to ser Dr Lycka. I had a bad exoerience with another doctor but Dr. lycka was able to help me. I am soooo than..."

March 12, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr Lycka for all you have sone for me. I look so young and beautiful. Kudos to his staff too. "

March 12, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barry Lycka and his team should be acknowledged for the skill and dedication he brings to the people of Alberta everyday. He brings world class cancer diagno..."

March 12, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love what Dr. Lycka did for me. I was burned in a car fire - i was developing contratues and severe scars. I now am oractically back to normal. His team of d..."

March 12, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i saw Dr Lycka today for the first time. yes he was busy and he was a bit behind. But he took time to visit with me and discuss my oroblems and carefully wxlla..."

March 11, 2016
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "What do you say about a doctor who always does his outmost to help you and takes time to discuss things with you? I would recommend him highly"

March 8, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother saw Dr Lycka for extremely bad psoriasis of her hands and feet. Because of Dr. Lycka she is disease free"

March 6, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have Rosacea. Dr Lycka saw me and was able to control my disease whereas others have not. "

March 5, 2016
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr.Lycka from Ontario. I have had scars from numerous burns and scar corrections. I am so glad I came. My neck which is severely affected is a..."

March 5, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " After years of searching for my acne cure Dr Lycka prescribed a series of laser and chemical treatments. Following his guidelines I am happy to report my skin..."

March 2, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire office and nurses, staff, reception to Barry Lycka himself have always made coming in for help a very reassuring and rewarding experience. Everyone i..."

March 1, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lycka has been my doctor for a number of years. He is the best of the best. I would not trust anyone else for my cosmetic surgery needs. "

February 29, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barry Lycka is the best dermatologist in Edmonton, in my opinion, Founder of the Canadian Skin Cancer Foundation, a founding member of Doctors For The Safe A..."

February 27, 2016
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very impressed with Dr.Lycka and his staff I was greeted as soon as i walked in his clinic by 3 receptionsts and the nurses were super nice. Super great Dr. And..."

February 24, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely happy with my Botox results. My nurse went above and beyond especially with a follow up call. Thank you to the staff and Dr Lycka."

January 26, 2016
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Reviews indicate that he may be good for cancerous moles, but my experience has been that he may be past his prime when it comes to liposuction surgeries. I did..."

January 20, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate the information, especially in writing, that I get from the nurses. I can then carry out the instructions at home accurately with cleaning, bandagi..."

January 18, 2016
    • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I had a referral from my doctor to see dr Lycka and read the reviews before I went in. I was nervous but decided to listen to my doctor and go in anyways. I en..."

January 7, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate the ability to access Barry in a timely fashion – with complete information provided on each visit. Creative and current information as options alw..."

January 6, 2016
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do Not Fall For His Lies. Do not pay for a consultation to only be promised lies upon lies. The front reception sure knows how to lure people in, and steal th..."

January 3, 2016
    • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Laser lipo 1.5 years ago worst experience ever. I'm bigger than I ever was and one side Lobsided. I argued how they took their before and after pictures. It was..."

December 30, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately I have had skin cancer and have had to visit Dr. Lycka more than I would like but every experience has been great. The reception is excellent and..."

December 24, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been multiple times to see Dr. Lycka and his staff for surgery and they have all made me very happy. I can’t “place my finger” on one specific experience..."

December 14, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr Lycka and his staff has been very positive. My co-workers cannot even notice that I had skin cancer removed. Great service."

December 7, 2015
    • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The blonde receptionist was rude and was talking about patients as they sat down. Rude to have your front staff do that. I will be asking for a refund."

December 3, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had kind and helpful care with core professionals. Coming into an office that creates a calm and kind experience has made every visit a positive one."

November 22, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great, friendly and prompt service when I saw Dr. Lycka for skin issues. I wish my family doctor was this timely when seeing patients. I would recommend this cl..."

November 16, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As promised, I had a follow up call after my Mohs micrographic surgery to see if I had any problems – and the call was on a Saturday. I had no concerns but the ..."

November 7, 2015
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I've just seen this doctor for a consultation and he seems to have a paralyzed right hand. If you've had a botched surgery with this guy, it would not surprise ..."

October 22, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Lycka’s office for Laser Hair Removal. His office is so efficient that I can get my treatments done on my lunch hour. Tina, the esthe..."

October 19, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Lycka for some broken vessels on my face. We tried the laser several times but it did not work as well as I had hoped. Dr. Lycka was patient wit..."

October 11, 2015
    • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Well I'm one of many disappointed patients. I wish I had come across this site prior to having Laser Liposuction by Dr Lycka. I paid nearly $8000 for his servic..."

October 9, 2015
    • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I had smart lipo on my abdomen area and hips this summer.. I feel need to share my story and disappointment in this procedure to whoever may be considering spe..."

October 8, 2015
    • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been to several dermatologists around Western Canada. I was unhappy with my experience visiting this particular office. He did not seem to show much ca..."

October 5, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don’t live in the city but my family doctor referred me to Dr. Lycka to have a mole looked at. I was impressed with my visit starting with reception. Dr. Lyc..."

October 1, 2015
    • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have witnessed Dr Lycka's bullying nature in which he publicly and aggressively intimidates and humiliates his staff when speaking to them. I have decided ..."

September 16, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have visited Dr. Lycka’s office many times over the years. I lost my hair last year from an autoimmune disease and needed inter-lesional shots injected into ..."

September 15, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came in and had a consult with Dr. Lycka for rejuvenation of the skin on my face. He recommended microneedling procedures. I did one a month for four months..."

September 10, 2015
    • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I strongly believe most of the positive reviews on this site for Dr Lycka are false and submitted by staff.. he did liposuction on my outer thighs and left my l..."

September 8, 2015
    • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. " I would not recommend this Dr to anyone,he is short with his words and rushes through when we were introduced.Second meeting same thing.the guy has no time f..."

September 2, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Lycka to talk to him about laser liposuction. He took the time to talk to me about the procedure and alternatives and to answer any questions I ha..."

September 1, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family doctor gave me a referral to Dr. Lycka for some spots that were of concern. After biopsy it was determined that I had Basal Cell Carcinoma. He is ver..."

August 28, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have pretty severe acne scarring. I wasn’t really sure what, if anything, could be done for it. I went to Dr. Lycka and he recommended CO2 laser and micro nee..."

August 26, 2015
    • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "A waste of money and time. Dr. gives you very little time, comes across as dismissive, arrogant, and insincere. I was not happy with the lipo results - was l..."

August 18, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Every time I come in for an appointment, the staff members are very attentive. However, every time I am able to discuss concerns with Dr Lycka, I feel very secu..."

August 16, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with the service at Dr Lycka’s clinic. He prescribed a cream for my acne and it cleared up quickly. Any trouble spots are dealt with quickly whe..."

August 9, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and Dr Lycka have always been very pleasant and helpful. The waiting room is very comfortable and I never have to wait long. Dr Lycka is very easy to ..."

August 2, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The appointments at Dr Lycka’s office go by very smoothly and efficiently. Dr Lycka also takes the time to go through side effects and what to expect with the p..."

July 30, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lycka has dealt with the issue at hand. I had cystic acne and had tried many treatments over the years. His immediate suggestion worked. I find other doctors..."

July 25, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lycka is very personable and knowledgeable and I feel comfortable being treated him. His staff are all simply superb - very professional, friendly and welcom..."

July 23, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had lipo on my stomach and neck, coolsculpting and fillers. All the procedures have made me very happy. My compliments to all of Dr Lycka's staff who ar..."

July 20, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was suffering from a horrible rash that returned every summer. No one could diagnose correctly or resolve. Dr. Lycka made the correct diagnosis and prescribed..."

July 17, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I noticed an improvement on my skin within three weeks of using the cream that Dr Lycka prescribed for me. It made a significant difference on my face and body."

June 24, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The coolsculpting on my arms, legs and muffin top has been very successful. I am definitely able to see a difference. The staff at Dr Lycka’s office is very nic..."

June 8, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lycka gives hope. I’ve sought treatment over the past two years for severe scarring on my chest due to a bad laser treatment from another doctor. My specifi..."

June 4, 2015
    • Website has been updated from "http://www.barrylyckamd.com" to "http://www.barrylyckamd.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5J 3S9". Address has been updated from "None" to "10665 JASPER Ave". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804251212".

June 3, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All the staff is kind and efficient in their roles. They provide expert explanation of the procedures prior to the work being done. Words cannot express my grat..."

May 25, 2015
    • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Front staff are rude, i think a doctor who is supposed to be respected could change their attitudes and they could smile. As I waited for my appointment, a big ..."

May 19, 2015
    • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The first time I went to Dr. Lyka was in 1997 for laser resurfacing. It was the worst experience of my life. Painful and didn't really heal very well. My ski..."

May 14, 2015
    • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I went in to have a growth removed on my upper arm. Front staff efficient but not at all friendly. Nurses in the room were lovely. However when Dr. Lycra cam..."

May 4, 2015
    • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience ever was there do day, and the front desk staff are incredibly rude, told me just to sit, they knew my name, the dr. Would see me soon, while ..."

April 21, 2015
    • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff couldn't spell or pronounce my name. I was asked if the female nurse could attend I said no because this was to be a consult only. I was there to ge..."

April 20, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lycka is truly one of the best. I’ve had numerous non-invasive procedures and have been using Dr. Lycka’s skin products since my mid 30’s. I am now 44 with ..."

April 15, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When having the moles removed from my face, Dr Lycka talked to me throughout the procedure explaining to me what was being done and putting me at ease. The staf..."

April 1, 2015
    • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Very terrible Doctor ! Likes to ask a few questions, to get to know you, what you need, then plays in it. He is in it all for he money. His front receptionist..."

March 19, 2015
    • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Terrible behavior by Lycka...he was incredibly rude and condescending. He yelled and shouted at me when I asked him some simple questions. I will never go back ..."

March 17, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had laser hair removal and my technician was the ultimate professional. I felt very comfortable. The room was clean and everything was explained thoroughly. T..."

March 16, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After being diagnosed, I got in very quickly to have a basal cell removal. The staff were very professional, well informed and instructed. That has proven very ..."

March 4, 2015
    • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had my up's and down's with Dr. Lycka. His staff is always amazing but as for Dr. Lycka.... that is another story. He slips into the room for literally 1..."

February 24, 2015
    • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience. Waited so long for answers to my frequently recurring issue and this doctor spent about 23 seconds in the room, diagnosed me with something..."

February 23, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a painless needle in the nose and the comfort of being in professional care. Dr. Lycka did a good job with a full explanation of the procedure and no wait..."

February 17, 2015
    • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Very abrupt. Quickest consult I have ever had. Didn't properly introduce himself and rushed through my 2 concerns. Offered my an expensive cream for my eczema t..."

February 17, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had severe acne for several years. When antibiotics weren’t helping I saw Dr. Lycka as a referral from my family doctor. Within weeks I saw an improvement in ..."

February 3, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My overall experience was alright. I'd like to come in future to see Dr. Lycka about getting rid of my facial deep lines around my mouth. In the past it was n..."

January 16, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recently had smart lipo done on my chin and neck. Though the procedure itself was quite overpriced I was very impressed with the professionalism of the staff an..."

January 9, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lycka and his nurses always make me feel comfortable and they reassure me that everything will be ok. I was very nervous about my last Moh’s procedure as it..."

January 6, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All of my visits with Dr. Lycka make me happy because he never makes me feel like I am unimportant. He listens to me and my concerns/worries regarding my melano..."

December 25, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Every experience that I have had with Dr. Lycka has been excellent. The staff is friendly and eager to help. Every procedure has shown significant results and h..."

December 20, 2014
    • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience imaginable. Long story short, I went in for lipo laser on my thighs and abdomen last year. The results were the exact opposite of what he sa..."

December 8, 2014
    • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Never will be back , was not fully satisfied. Had an appointment for a consult, and felt they trapped me into paying the fee, and then didnt answer all of my qu..."

December 6, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Every experience that I’ve had with Dr. Lycka has been excellent. The staff are friendly and eager to help. Every procedure has had significant results and has ..."

December 5, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Lycka for approximately 7 yrs...Treating me with an ointment for rosacea, this has controlled my outbreaks and diminished redness...I a..."

November 20, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After battling with extremely itchy and painful skin on my leg for over 9 months, including multiple antibiotics, oral prednisone and many visits to my Doctor, ..."

November 10, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Easy! Very little pain. Results were fast! Dr. Lycka has a wonderful personality! Caring and kind."

October 20, 2014
    • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Had botox appt back in june, waited over an hour in the waiting room. Got in with his nurse first, which was amazing and so nice. She went over the info about b..."

October 14, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The nursing staff was so kind and helpful and welcoming. Dr. Lycka’s confidence reassured me so much, and the post op phone call the next day to check up on me..."

October 10, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All staff is very pleasant and professional. Dr. Lycka is very friendly and easy to talk to, also very professional. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lycka an..."

September 30, 2014
    • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My experience with dr barry is so good... He is active, intelligent and so understanding.. Full value of money on all services I think so... I'll there for prp ..."

September 26, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had smart lipo done on my abdomen and sides and really pleased with the results. After the procedure I had a lot of swelling and it took 6 months to see the ..."

September 18, 2014
    • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Lyckas staff are excellent. The only problem I have is he makes people wait a long time. I understand when problems arise, but every time I am in his offic..."

September 8, 2014

July 13, 2013

April 30, 2013

February 16, 2013

July 31, 2012
    • combined ratings from Ophthalmologist listing (DID: 3492354)

June 6, 2012