You may also like

Rate Dr. Barry Lycka

Dr. Barry Lycka's Ratings

The appointments at Dr Lycka’s office go by very smoothly and efficiently. Dr Lycka also takes the time to go through side effects and what to expect with the products that I use. He really does care about his patients and wants the best possible results for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr Lycka has dealt with the issue at hand. I had cystic acne and had tried many treatments over the years. His immediate suggestion worked. I find other doctors treat cystic acne like any other acne and was fortunate that Dr Lycka dealt with it in a different manner which was needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr Lycka is very personable and knowledgeable and I feel comfortable being treated him. His staff are all simply superb - very professional, friendly and welcoming. This has been a positive experience for me overall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I have had lipo on my stomach and neck, coolsculpting and fillers. All the procedures have made me very happy. My compliments to all of Dr Lycka's staff who are very professional, caring and dedicated to their jobs. Dr Lycka is an amazing doctor and a gift to society for all of his charitable involvements outside of his clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I was suffering from a horrible rash that returned every summer. No one could diagnose correctly or resolve. Dr. Lycka made the correct diagnosis and prescribed a product that I have applied daily since April. I have had no rash this summer. As I work outdoors, this cream has been nothing short of a miracle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I noticed an improvement on my skin within three weeks of using the cream that Dr Lycka prescribed for me. It made a significant difference on my face and body.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

The coolsculpting on my arms, legs and muffin top has been very successful. I am definitely able to see a difference. The staff at Dr Lycka’s office is very nice and helpful and able to answer any questions that I ask.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Lycka gives hope. I’ve sought treatment over the past two years for severe scarring on my chest due to a bad laser treatment from another doctor. My specific experience has been that Dr Lycka will use all of the latest procedures. It is always ever changing as he’s always on the leading edge of technology and won’t give up. My results are amazing with more improvement to come

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

All the staff is kind and efficient in their roles. They provide expert explanation of the procedures prior to the work being done. Words cannot express my gratitude for all of the kindness and understanding shown towards my particular situation. I greatly appreciate all that Dr. Lycka and his staff have done for me and I would recommend Dr. Lycka to anyone in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Front staff are rude, i think a doctor who is supposed to be respected could change their attitudes and they could smile. As I waited for my appointment, a big group of them were waiting around talking and laughing. NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2811999].votes_count ]]