You may also like

Rate Dr. Barry Lycka

Dr. Barry Lycka's Ratings

I would not recommend this Dr to anyone,he is short with his words and rushes through when we were introduced.Second meeting same thing.the guy has no time for questions and answers.I felt a lot of pain when he performed my procedure,but all he was interested in was moving on to the next client

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2912989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2015

I went to Dr. Lycka to talk to him about laser liposuction. He took the time to talk to me about the procedure and alternatives and to answer any questions I had. Unlike with some doctors, I did not feel rushed and the staff was so efficient and friendly. On the day of my procedure they made me very comfortable. It has been 6 months since my procedure and I am a size smaller and my clothes fit better. I feel much better about myself. Many thanks to Dr. Lycka and his staff for exceeding my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

My family doctor gave me a referral to Dr. Lycka for some spots that were of concern. After biopsy it was determined that I had Basal Cell Carcinoma. He is very thorough and wanted a second opinion on the pathology report which I really appreciated. Dr. Lycka took care of my skin cancer with Mohs procedure and helped me with the scar tissue to achieve the best scar possible. I have seen him numerous times and I have always been pleased with his office. Thank you Dr. Lycka for all you have done for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

I have pretty severe acne scarring. I wasn’t really sure what, if anything, could be done for it. I went to Dr. Lycka and he recommended CO2 laser and micro needling treatments. I did one laser treatment that was somewhat uncomfortable but after only one treatment I saw remarkable results. I would do it all over again because of the difference it made. I have had 3 sessions of micro needling and my results just continue to improve. I am so happy that I found someone who could make such a huge difference.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

A waste of money and time. Dr. gives you very little time, comes across as dismissive, arrogant, and insincere. I was not happy with the lipo results - was left with lumpy areas, and he did not include all the areas he said he would. He tried to retouch what was missed with one session of cool sculpting, but that was totally ineffective. I spent a lot of money for a disappointing result. Definitely not worth it! Botox treatments are way overpriced, check around town for standard unit prices and you'll see how much he overcharges.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Every time I come in for an appointment, the staff members are very attentive. However, every time I am able to discuss concerns with Dr Lycka, I feel very secure in the decisions that I make regarding my skin care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

I am very happy with the service at Dr Lycka’s clinic. He prescribed a cream for my acne and it cleared up quickly. Any trouble spots are dealt with quickly when the cream is applied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2015

The staff and Dr Lycka have always been very pleasant and helpful. The waiting room is very comfortable and I never have to wait long. Dr Lycka is very easy to talk to and is very helpful in answering all of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

The appointments at Dr Lycka’s office go by very smoothly and efficiently. Dr Lycka also takes the time to go through side effects and what to expect with the products that I use. He really does care about his patients and wants the best possible results for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr Lycka has dealt with the issue at hand. I had cystic acne and had tried many treatments over the years. His immediate suggestion worked. I find other doctors treat cystic acne like any other acne and was fortunate that Dr Lycka dealt with it in a different manner which was needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876571].votes_count ]]