Ratings for Dr. Richard G. Asarch

Dr. Asarch is a top Mohs surgeon who I found out brought Mohs Surgery to Colorado and trained the majority of doctors doing Mohs now. He is a pro, and a skilled surgeon. He is also very kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Asarch and his staff took time to listen and evaluate my concerns, which seems rare with doctors today. I left the office feeling relieved and cared for. I would recommend this team for all of your dermatology issues!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Outstanding experience, professional and courteous staff, and very knowledgeable and attentive doctor

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I spent more time with his assistant. When Dr Asarch finally came in he was only there for a couple minutes and he walked in with a prescription in hand. Guess his assistant did the diagnosis. He didn't even look at the affected area. I ended up at a different dermatologist who is treating me correctly. Im very disappointed and want to make sure others are aware of this before making an appointment there.

Submitted June 27, 2014

I was nervous about a couple of spots on my face and back. One turned out to be precancerous. Dr. Asarch calmly explained the procedure necessary and possible outcomes in a way that made me feel comfortable and not worried. He surgically removed the precancerous spot and mentioned that I may have a small scar. At my follow up visit, the incision had healed and the scar is so tiny it isn't even noticeable. Dr. Asarch is a wonderful surgeon and doctor and I would fully recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Richard G. Asarch's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Englewood, CO