Ratings for Dr. Henning Pforte

Many years of satisfied care. If not for SVMC required computer nonsense he could spend more time one on one with patients. Very likable and informative! Always willing to listen.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Henning Pforte cound not cure a zit on my butt. i would not use him again, never cures anthing. if anything makes things worse

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I had two experiences with Pforte and never returned. On one occassion he told me that my insomnia was normal. On another he told me the thumb I jammed skiing wasn't a "medical issue".

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Wonderful family doctor. Switched to him after our old family doctor left and he has been wonderful with my children and I. Always on time, friendly, listens, and keeps complete records from previous visits to help with future visits care.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

Did not find this doctor to be too concerned in my concerns. Was more interested in telling you what was wrong with you rather than the reverse. I did not feel that there was any trust between us and I believe that the first thing a doctor needs to develop is trust. Will not see him again.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Very polite and professional. Gave follow up advice for ongoing conditions (i.e. prevention) as well as prescription usage.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Dr. Henning Pforte's Credentials

• Friedrich-Schiller Univ, Bereich Med, Jena, Germany (407-11 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1996)

Unicare