Ratings for Dr. Agnes Lee

She has delivered all 3 of my children. My second one was 6 weeks early. I went into my appt asking if these pains were suppose to get worse. She checked me and yes I was in early labour and delivered my son 6 weeks early. But she was worried about me with my third baby as well and I had a very healthy baby girl. My first one was an emergency c section. And now I am awaiting my appt in December cause I have issues. I trust her 100%. She cares about my children and myself. Could not have asked for a better dr.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I thought Dr. Lee was a great OB! She was always on time and at the end of the visit she always asked if I had any questions. She didn’t deliver my baby as she was on vacation the time I went into labor but I would have full confidence in her to do a great job!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I dont understand why she choose this field for her. She is worst Doctor I have ever seen in my entire life. She treats patients like machines. Always talks in the way she is dealing with a machine. I have been to her clinic for more than 2 years , never found it a good experience. She needs to consider something else for her living.. not suitable for this job.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I don't understand the negative reviews. Dr Lee was perfectly lovely, as was her resident. Both were polite, professional, and great physicians.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I will recommend doctor lee only if you want C section she will do anything to push you to a c section

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Rudest doctor I've ever met. Do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Lee is one of the most amazing OBGY, she knows what she is doing. Yes, there are times where she has to run-out of the office to go deliver a baby but it worth the wait. She knows exactly what she is doing, every nurse at the labour unit at Grey Nuns would tell you if they were having a baby, Dr. Lee would be their first choice. I was referred to Dr. Lee because coming from the Middle-East it was hard to find an OGBY at 34 weeks but she was available, I read the reviews on her and got scared and really did not want her. Regardless, I went to my appointment and she greeted me with smiles and was very sweet (do not expect her to cuddle throughout your entire pregnancy). I would definitely keep going back to her, she's absolutely amazing. She's super straight forward and tells you exactly how things are going to happen, and if you're afraid of a C-section she will do anything possible to avoid it ​unless it is absolutely necessary. Great doctor, love her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Lee is the rudest Dr I've met in my life. She doesn't have manners at all. I went to see her yesterday because her staff called me due to the result of my ultrasound. I was shocked when she told me never to use her name again if I want to have another ultrasound. I don't even know you. The last time I've seen you was Sept 2015. I tried to answer her but she keep talking... hello? Why should I use your name in the first place? You have the label in my ultrasound paper and the last time I saw you it was you who requested me to go for another ultrasound...

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr Lee delivered my first and will be delivering my second. She gave me the option of what type of delivery i want, and spent quiet a while reviewing my file with my husband & I. She is great at what she does and is very quick. Always in & out!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I loved Dr Lee, she's straight forward to the point, and tells you how it is! My first doctor was awful. Dr lee made my second pregnancy much easier. If she wasn't the one to deliver my daughter I would have ended up with a c-section I am very grateful

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017