Ratings for Dr. Agnes Lee

Rudest doctor I've ever met. Do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Lee is one of the most amazing OBGY, she knows what she is doing. Yes, there are times where she has to run-out of the office to go deliver a baby but it worth the wait. She knows exactly what she is doing, every nurse at the labour unit at Grey Nuns would tell you if they were having a baby, Dr. Lee would be their first choice. I was referred to Dr. Lee because coming from the Middle-East it was hard to find an OGBY at 34 weeks but she was available, I read the reviews on her and got scared and really did not want her. Regardless, I went to my appointment and she greeted me with smiles and was very sweet (do not expect her to cuddle throughout your entire pregnancy). I would definitely keep going back to her, she's absolutely amazing. She's super straight forward and tells you exactly how things are going to happen, and if you're afraid of a C-section she will do anything possible to avoid it ​unless it is absolutely necessary. Great doctor, love her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Lee is the rudest Dr I've met in my life. She doesn't have manners at all. I went to see her yesterday because her staff called me due to the result of my ultrasound. I was shocked when she told me never to use her name again if I want to have another ultrasound. I don't even know you. The last time I've seen you was Sept 2015. I tried to answer her but she keep talking... hello? Why should I use your name in the first place? You have the label in my ultrasound paper and the last time I saw you it was you who requested me to go for another ultrasound...

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr Lee delivered my first and will be delivering my second. She gave me the option of what type of delivery i want, and spent quiet a while reviewing my file with my husband & I. She is great at what she does and is very quick. Always in & out!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I loved Dr Lee, she's straight forward to the point, and tells you how it is! My first doctor was awful. Dr lee made my second pregnancy much easier. If she wasn't the one to deliver my daughter I would have ended up with a c-section I am very grateful

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Lee is the worst doctor I have ever gone to in my life. She is terribly rude and yells at you for asking any questions. I left after my first appt feeling shaken. I would not recommend her to anyone! There's got to be better doctors than her - stay clear!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I will be changing doctors. I never feel welcome seeing Dr. Lee and her affordable are incredibly rude. I have heard great things but only from those who want c-sections. She has not made my experience one that has made me feel comfortable. I never have enough time to ask her questions, I literally feel IIke i am being kicked out of her office. Not sure why she is an OB? Probably all the money she gets from pushing the c-section.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.She is extremely insensitive, rude and does not have more than seconds to spend with you. She does not like questions and has a very demeaning way of talking. Because of her my baby pass away .

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

She was great with me I had no issues with her :)

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I have loved Dr. Lee! I had a different OBGYN my first pregnancy, and 20 hours into a terrible labour, Dr. Lee was the first Doctor to find out the issues preventing my son from being born, and did a wonderful csection. We chose her as our OBGYN for our second pregnancy, and while she's not "a hand holder", I appreciate her matter of factness and efficiency.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017