Ratings for Dr. Agnes Lee

I am so glad dr lee was my OB. She did an incredible job when i gave birth to my baby. I am so grateful for doing the best she can so I could have a safe and normal delivery. Prenatal check up with her wasnt all memorable but she is definitely a one of a kind doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

She is fast and tactful but she makes sure she is there when you give birth even if it her days off. I had birth complications and stayed in Grey Nuns for 6 days and she is always there to assist me - when I needed her most.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

This is my second baby. Doctor Lee is excellent at C-section operation. Stitch work is tight and nice, so the scar is very small. My wife is very happy with the result, much better than the first C-section done in China. Doctor lee is very busy and hard working. Sometimes, we need to wait a bit in her office when she is busy get baby born in the hospital.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr.Lee has delivered all 5 of my babies and about to deliver number 6. I started at 17 and couldn’t have asked for a better doctor. Yes sometimes she’s in and out or running behind but whenever I needed her she was their. She is def not a hand holder, if that’s what you want find another doctor. You want one that will make the right, informed decisions for you and your baby, she’s your doctor. Best doctor ever!!! Oh and I come all the way from gibbons to see her...

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Very bad experience with this doctor. Very rude and blunt. Doesnt know how to talk to patients. She never told me that my baby was low birth weight and that i am GBS positive. I was told all about this when another doctor covered her wgile she was on vacations. I am happy she did not deliver my baby. I will never ever recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

She has delivered all 3 of my children. My second one was 6 weeks early. I went into my appt asking if these pains were suppose to get worse. She checked me and yes I was in early labour and delivered my son 6 weeks early. But she was worried about me with my third baby as well and I had a very healthy baby girl. My first one was an emergency c section. And now I am awaiting my appt in December cause I have issues. I trust her 100%. She cares about my children and myself. Could not have asked for a better dr.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I thought Dr. Lee was a great OB! She was always on time and at the end of the visit she always asked if I had any questions. She didn’t deliver my baby as she was on vacation the time I went into labor but I would have full confidence in her to do a great job!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I dont understand why she choose this field for her. She is worst Doctor I have ever seen in my entire life. She treats patients like machines. Always talks in the way she is dealing with a machine. I have been to her clinic for more than 2 years , never found it a good experience. She needs to consider something else for her living.. not suitable for this job.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I don't understand the negative reviews. Dr Lee was perfectly lovely, as was her resident. Both were polite, professional, and great physicians.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I will recommend doctor lee only if you want C section she will do anything to push you to a c section

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017