Ratings for Dr. Paul Hasson

Unprofessional female receptionist every time I call there is a sense of defensiveness over "not having done this before" and inadequacy at her job. Seems as though she may have never performed to this level before, and that is not helping the image for the new doctor. I'm not certain my requests are even getting through. Shouldn't someone efficient be hired who knows what they're doing? There is a male who answers occasionally who is amazing at his job and I'd like to recommend he be hired full time (if he wants to be of course). As far as the doctor...my son who has visited says he's got a jerky attitude. I am thinking of withdrawing my entire family and getting back on the waiting list.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I respect everyone’s comments here bu for those people who rated this doctor 5 and question those people who gave him 1, its wasnt your experience! So stop saying their comments are invalid. A lot of them were true and i have experienced, especially in my first few appointments. He tends to warm up over time. But professional doctors shouldnt be like that. First meeting - behave professionally. The old lady receptionist is horrible tho - impolite unprofessional. Dr hasson - hes so so.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Listen very carefully, the people who are rating Dr. Hasson poorly. Are patients who are stuck up and expect to get out of the waiting room instantly. I’ve seen this several times, and I guess if you want your actual appointment to be rushed so he can see the next patient at 11:30 instead of taking his time with you then maybe it’s you that needs to be rated a 2/5. I have personally been with Hasson for 3 years and have had nothing but professionalism, laughter, comfort and great service. He’s an excellent doctor and I’m sure wherever he goes next he will be great. Again, such a great experience with him I would have rated 10/5 if I could.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Meet and greet disaster with the new doctor in town. After a year without our beloved Doctor Rayes, I was called to have a meet and greet with Dr. Hasson. Spent 2 1/2 hours, 2 of which were in the waiting room. When he finally arrived without having met before, he took it upon himself to insult me and made me feel this meet and greet was over before it even started. He asked me how long I had a problem with drinking and seemed puzzled when I told him I didn’t drink. Then he proceeded to ask me “then why are you slurring your speech”. I explained that I recently had dental work and a new lower bridge. At which point no apologies where made. Meet and greet was over. Spent 2 1/2 hours waiting to be humiliated. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr Hassan has been my GP for over a year now. He's great! I don't agree with many of the negative comments posted here. Dr Hassan is very professional and I enjoy his relaxed demeanour and sense of humour. He never talks to you like you're below him and always respects and listens to your concerns (call that unprofessional if you will). He works with you, but you have to be willing to put in the work. It's always a treat when I get to take the day off work to go visit dr Hassan. I'm saddened to hear he's leaving Toronto. The only criticism I could give is that sometimes the visits feel a bit rushed, but I'm sure that's because he is very busy.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Hasson is an excellent doctor. Over the years I have come to appreciate his knowledge and his honesty in dealing with my health concerns. He has a sense of humour which helps put me an ease on any day. Could not imagine not having him. He has always been reliable for appointments and will often accommodate his patients on short notice. I would go to bat for him anytime

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Doctor Pomer retired and unfortunately I trusted Dr. Hasson would respect my medical history as a chronic back pain person from serious car accident. . The worst mistake of my life trusting this so called doctor. He plays mind games, is rude with no concern for my over all health. He laughs to himself about causing me anxiety. Constantly wants to change my med program. Has a God like personality so beware !! I am depressed now. . Listening to this doctor preach at me and call me awful names makes me wonder how many other people put up with his insults. ---I need a good new doctor if anyone would care to share their good fortune with me. .---

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have always experienced professional service from Dr. Hasson. He is knowledgeable and understanding.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Starting seeing Dr. Hasson recentlyish, for the people who said he screens out straight from not: Think about the experiences you may have. I personally don't want to be treated by a straight male Dr. I screened my Dr. out for that very reason. He's got knowledge with lived experience, he has every right to ensure you get proper care from a Dr. who may be more versed in your issues. He's pretty quick, I've yet to really have to wait too long to be seen. He has been receptive to my needs, and schedules around what I'm looking for (I prefer more frequent check ups due to family history of people dying in my age bracket). His front desk are ok, they get the job done. Overall my experience has been good, I would say make your own judgement before jumping to conclusions. I'm glad I did.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

DR. HASSSON WAS REFERRED TO ME BY MY RETIRING DOCTOR. AT FIRST I WAS A LITTLE NERVOUS BUT DR. HASSON SMILED AND PUT ME AT EASE. I AM CONFIDENT IN HIM AND I DO LIKE HIS RECEPTIONIST. I HAVE READ SOME OF THE UNFAIR COMMENTS .DOCTORS ARE LIKE RECIPES . DO NOT GIVE UP ON THEM. THIS DOCTOR IS GREAT

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017