Ratings for Dr. Paul Hasson

The getting of pleasure from mistreating others is SADISM. Every appointment I was mistreated by Dr. Hasson. Frequently told in a condescending manner that I had nothing wrong with me and that I was confrontational when I was trying to explain the awful side effects from a medication he prescribed suddenly without checking my history. Dr. Hasson was not interested in my health, he was only interested in talking about himself or pointing out my faults. Ignored my frequent requests for blood tests and keeping my various scans etc updated. I am a chronic pain patient for the rest of my life and need a doctor who can follow my prognosis with updated CT scans and a narcotic medication program that allows me to function daily in life. Dr. Hasson has put my life at risk recently by refusing to prescribe my current narcotics which I have been taking for years. Recently during an appointment I discovered that Dr. Hasson had not reviewed my medical history which included the results from numerous ct scans, bone scans, blood work and results from my other doctors that was provided to him when I started as his patient approx one year ago. Dr. Hasson was looking for new patients and introduced himself as a doctor who would take over my retiring doctors patients approx one year ago. This doctor has completely ignored, disrespected my health care program. We as patients have a responsibility to let the truth be known about a doctor is what I was told recently.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Paul Hasson is a typical molestor who preys on the vulnerable. Monsters like this shouldn't be allowed to practise medicine in Canada, however, has been allowed to continue his practise despite the obvious danger he poses to the local community.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Doctor Pomer retired and unfortunately I trusted Dr. Hasson would respect my medical history as a chronic back pain person from serious car accident. . The worst mistake of my life trusting this so called doctor. He plays mind games, is rude with no concern for my over all health. He laughs to himself about causing me anxiety. Constantly wants to change my med program. Has a God like personality so beware !! I am depressed now. . Listening to this doctor preach at me and call me awful names makes me wonder how many other people put up with his insults. ---I need a good new doctor if anyone would care to share their good fortune with me. .---

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have always experienced professional service from Dr. Hasson. He is knowledgeable and understanding.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Starting seeing Dr. Hasson recentlyish, for the people who said he screens out straight from not: Think about the experiences you may have. I personally don't want to be treated by a straight male Dr. I screened my Dr. out for that very reason. He's got knowledge with lived experience, he has every right to ensure you get proper care from a Dr. who may be more versed in your issues. He's pretty quick, I've yet to really have to wait too long to be seen. He has been receptive to my needs, and schedules around what I'm looking for (I prefer more frequent check ups due to family history of people dying in my age bracket). His front desk are ok, they get the job done. Overall my experience has been good, I would say make your own judgement before jumping to conclusions. I'm glad I did.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

DR. HASSSON WAS REFERRED TO ME BY MY RETIRING DOCTOR. AT FIRST I WAS A LITTLE NERVOUS BUT DR. HASSON SMILED AND PUT ME AT EASE. I AM CONFIDENT IN HIM AND I DO LIKE HIS RECEPTIONIST. I HAVE READ SOME OF THE UNFAIR COMMENTS .DOCTORS ARE LIKE RECIPES . DO NOT GIVE UP ON THEM. THIS DOCTOR IS GREAT

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Too early to tell......my first appointment I felt a little lectured at, however, subsequent appointments have been good and he has been much more engaged and helpful. I can say that he has been more than accommodating with referrals and tests as required. A recent medication recommendation that he suggested has really improved one of my ailments in a dramatic way and I am most thankful for his diagnostic recommendation. So, I have no complaints and would feel quite comfortable recommending him. Like everything, it is about the right fit and although Inam a relatively new patient, Infeel quite comfortable with his medical knowledge and acumen.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

My family and I have been going to this doctor for years because of the proximity of his office. The way Doctor Hasson and his receptionist treat his patient is utterly unprofessional and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Hasson for 8 years now and he's the only doctor I would recommend. He gives you an honest opinion and tells you as it is - no sugar coating, which I appreciate. I can talk to him about anything and be open. He seems to genuinely care about my health and he does have a softer side.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Horribly rude receptionist. told me they would call me when there was an open appointment and then there was one they didn't call me. Called the next day and they told me i should have called earlier because the had an opening and blamed me for not calling earlier.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016