Ratings for Dr. Shannon Stobie

Best doctor. I brag to everyone how lucky I am to have her look after my family. Will listen and never rush through the visit. Always on time and never makes us wait

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

This doctor needs a refresher from medical school or she needs to take another profession.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Stobie is by far one of the worst doctors I have ever encountered. If you are a highly sensitive person, struggle with self confidence, struggle with mental health issues or try to advocate for your health DO NOT see this doctor. After every meeting I felt worthless and like I was wasting her time. She is arrogant and self-serving. I found the whole experience quite traumatizing and I do not think I can even set foot in that clinic again as I feel it may trigger me.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I met Dr Stobie during an emergency appointment when my regular GP was on vacation. She made me feel comfortable and was very thorough in her exam and review of symptoms. I feel she would make an excellent GP, and one I would seek out if I was looking to change doctors.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I strongly disagree with the negative feedback in the previous comments. Dr. Stobie has an incredibly busy schedule, but she always ensures that her patients have been cared for adequately before moving on to the next patient. She always consults with the patient and includes their input before making a treatment plan or prescription. She is efficient, kind and very attentive to detail. I have been a patient of Dr. Stobie's for the last ten years and neither myself, nor any of my family members, have ever had a negative experience with her.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I've seen Dr. Stobie twice now at the University of Waterloo's Health Services. Both times, Dr. Stobie was kind and took the time to get to know me and to understand why I was visiting her. She was thorough in her examinations, and was able to answer all of my questions. If she was unsure of something, she made sure to connect me with the appropriate resources/contact information of others in the area. Dr. Stobie is a fantastic doctor !

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Punctual, knowledgeable, efficient and thorough. She does move quickly through the appointment, but I never got the impression that I was being unduly rushed. Excellent at quickly following up lab results. Quite happy with the quality of care I receive.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

My wife and I have known Dr. Stobie about 2 years. I have nothing but good things to say about her. She is very knowledgable, careful, and very very punctual. I can confidently say that she is the most punctual doctor that we have dealt with in the KW area. She might seem a little strict at the first visit, but that feeling changes over time. I would strongly recommend Dr. Stobie to anyone in need for a family doctor in this area.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I have had only one encounter with this doctor when my own doctor was off. Dr. Stobie was rude, judgemental, and uncaring. She did not listen. She was very unprofessional. I let in tears! I hope I do not ever have to see her again!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I agree with a lot of the comments. I always feel rushed whenever I meet with her. Same comment from my wife. She won't deal with more than one issue in a single visit. She's rudely dismissive if you bring up information you saw on the web. I understand that she may know better as a doctor but there's a polite way to deal with that situation.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013