Ratings for Dr. Naghmana Masood

Takes the time to talk with her patients and really get to know them.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I'm already looking for a new doctor. She is terrible with chronic problems.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I think she is wonderful.....I am 66 years old and she is the best Dr. I have ever had. She listens to my questions and answers me. She does not talk down to me and I am so happy with her.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Don't bother. We have been patients of this idiot and her moronic staff and there is NOTHING good about her "healthcare" practices. She's SO bad that we are chomping at the bit to find another doctor and would have already done so if there were other doctors around our area who accept Buckeye insurance. So if you can find an alternate physician who will take your insurance RUN, DON'T WALK to THEIR office because this is the equivalent of 3RD WORLD medicine and it's INSULTING to have subject myself and my family to the "care" of this voodoo priestess!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Myself & husband have been patients of Dr Masood for approx. 5 yrs now & in that time we've NEVER spent less than 3 hrs waiting time & treatment time in her office. She is completly incapable of time management & treatment. She will only write scripts for 3 months instead of the usual years refills. She NEVER remembers from visit to visit what is going on with us & on more than 1 occasion has incorectly misdiagnosed us. Our last visit was on 9-18-10 and we left WITHOUT our prescriptions because she ran out of script pads. It has now been 28 days and we still do not have them and we have ran out of several of our meds. I AGAIN returned today 10-11-10, for our scripts & I became quite loud when I was told to take a seat because they were still not written. She & I had words & she refused to give them to me now. I have contacted the AMA, State Medical Board & Council of Ethical & Judicial Affairs.I strongly recommend that NO ONE GO TO THIS DOCTOR!I fired her as ours TODAY!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Every visit to this Findlay office means a wait time of 3hours.Last visit was 3 hours waiting, with 3 small children. (0 OTHER PATIENTS IN The building!) Reason for visit was to get an MRI order. She suggested to me that I be tested for MS, never referred me anywhere,I had to return to her office and PAY for another visit to get the order. At this visit, she asked me WHY I needed the MRI!! She had NOT taken notes that SHE suggested my symptoms may be MS. I finally got the orders, went through the standard questions of what meds I was on (half of which SHE prescribed and had no idea). She, as usual, was in a big hurry to leave the room, was bored with me, and her secretary told me that I would have to make ANOTHER appointment to be treated for an upper respiratory infection that I SHOULD HAVE BEEN TREATED FOR AT THIS VISIT!!! She kept me waiting, in pain, with three children under the age of four FOR THREE HOURS, just to tell me that I NEEDED TO MAKE A SEPARATE APPOINTMENT!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2006

Dr. Naghmana Masood's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Fostoria, OH