Ratings for Dr. Edward L. McAdams

I absolutely agree!! I've been to Dr. McAdams my entire life, and even though I have a chronic illness and have to go to a specialist, I always try to go to see him for my check up at least. No matter how many times he says, "Who's here for the shot?" as he walks in the door, it's always funny!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2005

Dr. McAdams is by far the BEST doctor I have ever been to. He is so caring and patient about everything he does that it is impossible not to like him. He is always cheerful, and he seems to be happy to see you each time you are in for a visit. You know that you really like your doctor when you are 20 years old and willing to sit in a waiting room with a bunch of babies and todlers just to see Dr. McAdams, which is exactly what I do every time I go to his office. I just cannot make myself leave Dr. McAdams even though he is a pediatrician, because I know that I will never be able to find a physican as kind, intelligent, and helpful as he.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2004

Dr. Edward L. McAdams's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)