Ratings for Dr. Darcy E. Scheeler

Dr. Scheeler is the best! Darcy Scheeler MD is humorous, energetic, and one of the smartest and well informed people I know. I trust her and regret not seeing her more than twice a year. She is an incredible woman! I feel so lucky to have found her ...and I look forward to my next visit. Thank you! Dr. Scheeler.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr Shelter is simply the best! She is not judgmental and treats you like a friend that truly cares! My children love her as much as I do!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr Scheeler is an amazing, caring doctor. I can't believe some of these reviews that state she doesn't care about what she prescribes. She has always been thoughtful and methodical with me in her approach. Only slight problem has been the office staff but you will find those same problems in any busy family practice setting.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

I have been with this practice for several years, and have had problems for the past year or so even getting in to see an actual doctor instead of a PA. It's exhausting to feel like I have to explain everything all over again to someone new. The new PA seemed annoyed by me from day 1 of meeting her. Never went back. Oh, and the office decided they don't want me back anyway.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Agree with prescribing meds to cover up the pain. I went in for a physical and specifically asked they ck my iron and they didn't they forgot.. also was given an addicted drug to cover up pain instead of taking time to find the problem. Good thing i researched the drug prescribed before filling it. I told her i wouldn't take a drug and she said it was mild. Not based off the reviews of it. Didnt feel like i received a physical at all. Will not return.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

If you want a doctor who will give you narcotics for pain and not bother to treat the root of the pain and have you come each month and charge you over $100 for a visit just to give you your prescription of narcotics then Dr. Scheeler is your doctor. She doesn't care that narcotics are addicted and once you become addicted to the medicine that she prescribes for you she washes her hands of you and blames someone else for your addiction.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

spectacular physician!! took great time to listen to all my concerns and seemed to really care!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Scheeler is the first doctor I've ever seen that took the time to LISTEN to me. We is very well informed on sports related injury treatment as it relates to me and my family. She has referred me to orthopedic specialists about 12 times, with no argument or complaining. Best of all, she unserstands that at 47 years old, I know my own body pretty well, thanks....I know what's normal for me, and what isn't. Awesome doc!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

wonderful physician!! took all the time i needed and discussed my medical issues in depth. I was very impressed by her!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

She is AWESOME! Super helpful, energetic, and informed.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Darcy E. Scheeler's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Littleton, CO