Ratings for Dr. Russell Albak

Dr. Alback is amazing! Nicest man ever. Only recommendation is he is very busy and connecting with his assistant is difficult and sometimes not a great experience.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I have been fortunate to have Dr. Albak as my physician forover 15 years

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Fantastic family doctor. Like others I have found Roseanne difficult at times. Especially if you try and leave a message. Rarely does she respond.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr Albak has been by far the BEST family Doctor that I have ever seen. He takes his time with you when needed and never rushes you out the door. It is hard to get an appointment because he is a very busy man. Dr Albak has been by my side for many years, through all the hard and bad times, to the good ones.I just want to say THANK YOU Dr Albak

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

too long a wait to get a complete physical appointment - booking 6 months down the road only to be notified a week before the appointment that the doctor would be away. Office contacted to make a new appointment and never responded. Wait times when you do have an appointment can be as long as 2 hours in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr Albak is clearly terrific. I believe he has directly saved the lives of several of my family members through early diagnosis of a variety of diseases. However, dealing with his receptionist is like an episode of Seinfeld. On one occasion she outright lied to me when I called 20 minutes b4 my appt to make sure he was on time before leaving work only to arrive and find someone waiting whose appt was scheduled for 20min BEFORE I called. On another occasion, after waiting a full hour past my appointment I went to the desk to reschedule and she said I was “next”. When I asked how many rooms there are, she told me 4. With some quick math I figured out 4 people times 10 minutes plus me is 50 minutes more. She said there was no way it would be that long. Sure enough, I walked out exactly 50 minutes later.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Albak's ability to diagnose and treat me as a patient. His 'bedside manner' is first rate, always making me feel at ease. As others have mentioned, it is sometimes difficult to see him quickly when the need is urgent, but he is an extremely busy person. I also appreciate Roseanne's help and knowledge. She is also very busy! I'm thankful to have such a competent and caring person as my physician!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

Dr Albak is a Wonderful Dr. The best I have ever had. As i have read prior to my comment, if he has any concerns he will refer you to someone who can help. He doesnt just push pills, and is always willing to spend time with you. The first Dr I have ever had, that I feel I can talk to and he wont just push me out the door. Down to earth, trustworthy and very knowledable. The only complaint that i have is his Receptionist, she doesnt always have the best attitude/kindness. I try to book appointments ahead of time, just incase I may need one. That's the easiest way to see him. And he always stays on top of things, and doesnt hesitate to phone you with test results if he finds something. Thank you Dr Albak.. you are by far the best!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

We have had Dr. A for about 20 years he is fantastic. When my husband had a stroke out of town he was in contact with the ER doctor on treatment. All I can say we like him as a doctor. Sometime a long wait but worth it. Wish you could see him a little sooner if something is wrong and not have to wait so long for appointment.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. A. since a young teenager and he is my whole family's Dr. He is certainly caring and compassionate; never pushes pills and tries to find alternatives to medications; unfortunately there are often lenghy waits in the waiting room and even longer wait times to get an appt. I don't mind waiting for a planned ahead physical but i can never get in when i am ill. I am a young woman with a career and a fmaily and cannot afford to be ill for long so what good is being told it will be a 6 week wait for an appt. never mind maybe having to see a specialist!? When one is ill this is unacceptable. Dr. A. is a fantastic physician and i am his patient for a reason so why do i have to see walk-in clinic Dr's when I really need him?

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008