Ratings for Dr. SHAHNAZ Ali

This Doctor and their staff not only LAZY but careless too. First of all this doctor take your 2-4 hour of your precious time to see you even you have taken an advance appointment. Second if Doctor is not available she tell her assistance Doctor to see patient and Proscribed medication too. Which is very dangerous from my point of view. There facility have no respect of you at all.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Ali is a good Dr. In many ways but she and her staff lost my trust after too many mistakes. When I called the office I often never got the promised return call. During yearly physicals I would frequently have to ask Dr. Ali to check things that should be routine. She marked my lab slip as a fasting test and then didn't check the box for that test. I had to fast again and be late for work again to have the test redone. Although I have thyroid disease she didn't feel my thyroid in my last physical. On the same appt. She made a mistake with my app smear and when. The results didn't come back she blamed the lab. I had to have the pap smear again and the nurse told me not to worry about being charged again because it was the Doctors mistake. if you are sent for an Mri or cat scan, they never call you with results. Your health is too important to risk going to a doctor whose staff and the Dr. Herself make this many mistakes.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. SHAHNAZ Ali's Credentials

• Bengali

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1988)

Banner Health