Ratings for Dr. Joseph Masessa

I agree with the first review - told me my twelve year old had a bad mole and now she is left with a 3 inch jagged scar! Very scary - I too thought about a lawyer but never went through with it. Be forewarned....

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Patient BEWARE! He will routinely cut out any "suspicious" moles unecessarily! Also, makes a very large incision to move a pinhead size mole. He left a huge two inch scar on my back! I have heard many complaints about him from friends and family that had the same bad experience. I was seriously considering hiring a lawyer about this huge scar that was not neeeded. I did not have melanoma or any deep tissue change. He is corrupt and just wants to make money!!! BEWARE!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

extremely rude and abrassive. treats staff poorly. rushes patients w/o explaing diagnosis or prognosis. makes inappropriate comments to patients w/ embarassing concerns.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Dr Masessa is Extreamly knowledgeable in diseases of the skin. I went to three other dermatologists and he was the only doctor who could finally diagnose and treat my skin condition. I am finally, after three years ,getting relief. GREAT DOCTOR!Wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2008

WHOEVER ENTERED THE BELOW INFORMATION MUST BE THE GOOD DOCTOR HIMSELF. NO BEDSIDE MANNER, NO PERSONALITY AND RUDE, RUDE, RUDE!!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND FIND A DIFFERENT DERMATOLOGIST!!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008