Ratings for Dr. Fredric L. Cohen

All the doctors at women's healthcare group are horrible, they only do the bare minimum of care and refer you elsewhere for EVERYTHING. I couldn't even get my throat checked, I mean really, Is it that hard? Or did you not learn that in medical school? The back of my throat was red as a cherry and I was having pain while breathing and I was coughing up blood, and instead of caring about me and my child, you care about getting me out of the door?! They are all cold and clinical, they switch your doctors every time you go in, they have 4 different offices to juggle you between, they are slow, unorganized, and their after hours phone service sucks and is extraordinarily rude. I'm reporting them to the BBB. They were in the middle of caring for me when they brought back their next patient and they made me stand there feeling stupid with nowhere to go while they checked her BP. I switched mid pregnancy, couldn't be happier with that decision.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Cohen is a good Dr. and he is very experienced, but his bedside manors are TERRIBLE. In my dealings with him he could not have been colder or less willing to spend time with me, hear me out, or answer any questions.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Cohen is the doctor that you want in an emergency or high-risk situation. He's calm, professional, and has so much experience that he handles every situation with great skill.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Fredric L. Cohen's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Kaiser-Permanente