Ratings for Dr. Dennis Thomas

Worst doctor ever! NO bedside manner at all! He diagnosed me wrong for years! I had to change doctors, ended up seeing a specialist. I had to have surgery to feel better. So to sum up, he does NOT listen.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

I have had good and bad experiences with this office. The problems I've had is this office will not always call you back even after leaving message after message. Depends on who is working. I had an appointment with a NP that didin't seem to know what she was doing. The experience I had it didn't seem that a doctor was looking over what the NP was doing which is why I thought they could charge you the same price for a office visit. I had test ran & take weeks for them get back with you on results. Also I've experienced that they ran the wrong test on me. Giving me results that were wrong. Confirmed by a specialist that I was sent to and I didn't need to see. The results I was given at this doctors off were wrong, which caused my stress level to go out the roof. Not a good experience. Two months of my life that I worried for no reason.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Dr. Dennis Thomas's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1979)

Oxford