Ratings for Dr. John R. Allbert

Dr. Allbert is an excellent doctor. We met with him have get a second opinion after seeing another doctor within the practice. Dr. Allbert took the time to meet with us go through and explain what could potentially be wrong, but also reassured us that there may be absolutely nothing wrong either. Literally within the first 2 minutes of the man speaking to my husband and myself I knew he was going to take great care of us first time parents and our baby. While another doctor jumped right to us doing an Amniocentesis, Dr. Allbert offered another approach, which we knew nothing about. It was a blood test, he said let's look at the numbers and if we need to talk more in-depth after that then we will. We did the blood test and he was happy with the results. He continued to monitor our baby just to make sure everything was still going well. If you are in search of a specialist this is the man! We were lucky enough to schedule appointments while he was at the Cornelius office, but said we would gladly drive to Charlotte if that is where he was. Dr. Allbert takes the time to explain what you are seeing on the monitor as well as ALL of your options. He doesn't quickly jump to the worst case scenario and has a very calm demeanor which helped to keep my husband and I relaxed.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. John R. Allbert's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal