Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Parajon

Several years ago I needed hammer toe surgery on two toes. Many years prior to this I had the same surgery by another dr. on two other toes. After the surgery the pain was excruciating and healing was slow. i was therefore anxious to have the same procedure done again. I was very pleasantly surprised. Pain level never went beyond moderate and healing was much quicker. I just went back to see if Dr. Parajon could correct one of my previous toes that kept rubbing on my shoes. Absolutely no pain and now 2 weeks later am having stitches removed. He also made personal calls the day after each surgery to see how I was feeling. I would highly recom mend him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Parajon has helped me with a number of different foot issues over the years. I first went to him after another dr. misdiagnosed me with basically no diagnosis after x-rays and selling me crutches, and told me it must be a strain and to ice it and rest it. I then went to Dr. Parajon who just looked at my feet and touched the exact spot that hurt. I had bursitis. It was obvious that his experience has taught him well and he knew what he was doing. He was very comforting and his treatment worked first try. I have sent a number of happy people to him as well.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

He is an excellent podiatrist and a gentle human being. He treated my father and mother as well as my wife and daughters. A consummate professional! A 5!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Never had a problem with this man. Professional, knowledgeable, funny and very helpful. My foot pain has been helped immeasurably by him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I just found out that Dr. Robert Parajon was out of work from September, 2014 until January, 2015 due to medical leave which his prior employee did not let his patients know. For those who might have been wondering where he was. He is currently at Premier Medical Group in Poughkeepsie, NY

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I have never been treated in such a completely unprofessional manner AS I have been in the care of Dr. Parajon. Every appointment made with him was canceled because he would constantly change his schedule for some unknown reason. Today he had his staff cancel my surgery and explain that no new dates were available. Really? Is he still practicing medicine? How is this a caring, compassionate man? I met only a bully who cared for himself far more than any patient. He is a disgrace to his profession.

Submitted September 22, 2014

First podiatrist EVER who where elderly mom came out completely unscathed for toenail trim! Before, she would come out knicked and bloddied and bandaged. I thought he hadnt even begun and he was all done! And he is a very funny guy! Now, our whole family will be going to him. He is top notch!!!! A caring and considerate man.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Dr Parajon has a great personality. He is professional and does all he can for his patients. He has a great staff assisting him (Carmella)Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

very caring and attentive to your needs.Does everything possible to help you.Has a wonderful personality.Highly recommeng him

flag | Submitted March 4, 2007