Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Noonan

I love Dr. Noonan, unfortunately, she's not practicing anymore :-(

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Noonan is one of the BEST chiropractors I have ever been to. Jen really helped me when I had my car accident. After much pain and physical therapy, Jen was able to treat my symptoms and set me on a wellness path. I would pay any amount of money to see her because I trust my life with this chiropractor! Thanks, Jen!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

My insurance carrier isn't listed her. Dr. Noonan is so intuitive it's almost scary. She can see what the problem is so clearly. Dr. Noonan is also a caring, friendly doctor who completely puts you at ease, and honestly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr Noonan is absolutely wonderful!! She's a really smart, caring doctor who is always available to answer any questions that I have.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Noonan has been great. I have been going to her now for about 6 years, on and off. She is very knowledgeable, thorough and has done an excellent job with my back and neck problems. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

I highly recommend Dr. Noonan. I visited her after injuring my neck playing rugby and I was feeling much better after just a few treatments. She was always on time and very friendly. She talked me through exactly what she thought the problem was and how she was going to fix it.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

excelant chiropractor i have been in pain for quite some time in my neck and shoulders from siting at a computer all day at work doc jenn she is absolutely the best from meliss

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Dr Jen is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!!! She is really smart, a very nice woman and GREAT chiropractor! She has done wonders for my back/hip pain. Since I've been her patient, I've been sleeping better, and the back/hip pain has been MUCH better. THANKS, Dr Jen :-)

flag | Submitted November 23, 2006

Dr. Jennifer L. Noonan's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Albany, NY