Ratings for Dr. Joyce C. Peji

The greatest experience I have ever had with a physician. Dr. Peji is the absolute BEST! I will recommend her to all my family and friends. She is unbelievable.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Great experience.Dr. Peji is professional and knows her trade. Will be using her services as long as she is doing it. Highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Excellent doctor and staff, and equally impressive practice. I have used doctors at this group before, and they never fail to be totally on top of their patient's condition and make excellent referrals, if appropriate.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I went to Dr Peji for a colonoscopy - after the procedure she explained the results and her explanation was very clear to me. She asked me to make a 2nd apt at her office to review the results (again). I saw her about 3 weeks later and she told me the very same thing. It is extremely difficult for me to get away from my office during bus hours so I was less than happy about what was not necessary. I later recd a bill for the 2nd office visit which I thot should have been included in the original charge to my ins co. I argued with her business office for weeks and then months. My insurance co agreed a 2nd visit was not necessary but Dr Penji's office refused to recode the bill. I spoke with a nbr of friends, family, other health care professionals and none of them had to go in for a 2nd office visit even with serious issues. The 2nd office visit was nothing but an effort to chg me for another office visit. Had it been necessary I would not have been so upset but it was not. Be forewarned in the future re 2nd visit.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

She was rude to me about everything I said. Refused to even listen to what I was saying. I was told she was a specialist in what I had but my pharmacist was the one to help not her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr Peji is very intelligent and competent. She performed a smooth painless colonscopy on me and even gave me photos of the inside of my colon showing me exactly what she found. I would highly recommend Dr Peji!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr Peji is extremely intelligent,and really knows her stuff. She seems to be a very busy doctor, with lots of patients, so she is brief and to the point. She will stop you if you stray from the topic. She will also cut you down to size if you argue with her-as I did. (I am a former health care professional, and should have known better than to argue with someone who has tons more education, and is much smarter.)She is polite, dignified, and somewhat formal. She looks you directly in the eye with a firm handshake. She called me "sir" which made me feel old, but Dr Peji is not a "warm fuzzy" type. I must say she did my colonoscopy quickly and she is smooth as silk in her technique. There were none of the usual side effects most people report after a colonoscopy such as cramps, gas,or slight rectal bleeding. You just have to relax,and accept that she is going to be in complete control. That's the way it is going to be with Dr. Peji. I did feel very safe with her and recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Dr. Peji is a very knowledgeable clinician. She also has a very kind nature that put me at ease. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Very nice doctor, makes you feel comfortable, in an uncomfortable situation. Very knowledgable and kind. Staff is so nice too. I recommend this doctor to anyone

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr. Joyce C. Peji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

AHC