Ratings for Dr. Joyce C. Peji

Dr Peji is awesome! She is thoughtful, intentional and thorough. She has been a wonderful support with regard to my Celiac's Disease. I also think her pharmaceutical background gives her an edge over other gastro doctors. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Peji and the rest of the staff were awesome! Great experience all around (colonoscopy). Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Peji was professional, competent and caring. Would recommend her to my associates.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

cold, not listening, she makes her diagnosis before you walk in to her room.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Absolutely the best Gastroenterologitst doctor ever. I refer her to everyone. Explains everything clearly and listens to all your concerns.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

The greatest experience I have ever had with a physician. Dr. Peji is the absolute BEST! I will recommend her to all my family and friends. She is unbelievable.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Great experience.Dr. Peji is professional and knows her trade. Will be using her services as long as she is doing it. Highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Excellent doctor and staff, and equally impressive practice. I have used doctors at this group before, and they never fail to be totally on top of their patient's condition and make excellent referrals, if appropriate.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I went to Dr Peji for a colonoscopy - after the procedure she explained the results and her explanation was very clear to me. She asked me to make a 2nd apt at her office to review the results (again). I saw her about 3 weeks later and she told me the very same thing. It is extremely difficult for me to get away from my office during bus hours so I was less than happy about what was not necessary. I later recd a bill for the 2nd office visit which I thot should have been included in the original charge to my ins co. I argued with her business office for weeks and then months. My insurance co agreed a 2nd visit was not necessary but Dr Penji's office refused to recode the bill. I spoke with a nbr of friends, family, other health care professionals and none of them had to go in for a 2nd office visit even with serious issues. The 2nd office visit was nothing but an effort to chg me for another office visit. Had it been necessary I would not have been so upset but it was not. Be forewarned in the future re 2nd visit.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

She was rude to me about everything I said. Refused to even listen to what I was saying. I was told she was a specialist in what I had but my pharmacist was the one to help not her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Joyce C. Peji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)