Ratings for Dr. Bernard Chrysler

please don,t go see this dr.my mom died because of him.she was scared of him.he never asked if she was taking others pills. .she did have a cardilogist for her heart,but had also lungs disease. and was seeing him.he gave her a mix of pills that interact with each others.his visit was 2 min and show her the door.i don,t know how he can still practice,

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Terrible doctor rude unhelp could not care about anyone but la carte de soleil find someone else

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Excellent dr. Il est competant et tres sympatique même s'il gère très mal son temps!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Old school doctor. Incompetent. Doesn't listen to patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I went to see Dr. Chrysler two weeks after suffering from 3 months' cough. Dr. Chrysler was very friendly and approachable. After examing my Xray CD, he concluded that my lung was Ok and cough might be caused by sinus. He prescribed salinex for me. After 8 days, he called me to ask me how my cough went. This was the first time for me to receive a call from a doctor (a specialist)for follow-up. My cough is almost gone now.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

does not listen well, does not give you time to answer he is already asking you something else. he often goes out of the office because he forgot to say something to or about the previous patient to the patient or his secretary. changes his mind often about tests you have to do. he likes to argue like he will say he never prescribed you this medication (I have the prescriptions at home showing that he did prescribe this med...) but he does not give you time to reply. although, i must say that he did stop me from taking a few meds that i was taking for nothing. but, he does not answer when you ask him why do i have these symptoms...

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

C'est mon pneumologue depuis 4 ans,je souffre de fibrose pulmonaire et après toutes ces années, il ne peut pas encore me dire si je souffre d'amiantose ou de fibrose pulmonaire malgré une multitude de test que j'ai passé je ne suis pas plus avancé qu'au début, mais je suis de plus en plus essoufflé, lors de ma dernière visite, il m'a dit que mon problème était cardiaque mais tous mes examens se sont avèrés négatifs, je ne recommande pas ce médecin à personne, je dois maintenant me trouver un autre pneumologue.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

My dad suffers from severe COPD, and has told me several times that Dr. Chrysler is rude, uncaring, always rushed and dismissive. I see by the recent comments that others share the same sentiment. I am in the process of finding another pulmonologist. Perhaps we even wasted years staying with Dr. Chrysler. It makes me sad for my dad as he got no relief or much genuine care from the person who is sworn in to give that care. Perhaps we don't see all the difficulty, and we can't understand him, but, he should also reconsider why he is unable to offer better care to patients who are often scared, worried and in very poor health.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Mo marie vient être mourir on ne sait pas pourquoi vraiment, il souffre tellement qu'il se enlever la vie parce que Dr Chryler tarde a donner le médicament pour diminuer sa souffrant D'après tout ce qu'il fait au patient on ne peut pas attendre qu'il fasse autres victime, on devrais le porter plaintes au services sociaux Vos droitsSignalement Ressources et établissements visés par le régime d'examen des plaintes du réseau de la santé et des services sociaux.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I found Dr Chrysler to be very rude. He didn't want o hear what I had to say & even rolled his eyes at me. Only seemed to care about his own study & not my condition or even if I have a condition.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016