Ratings for Dr. Tanya Wyman

Dr. Wyman is kind and considerate with good bedside manner. She is knowledgeable about certain things but does not like to go outside the box to explore other options. She recommended anti-depression medication for symptoms of menopause which I found disturbing, and she missed an Atrial Fibrillation diagnosis for my mom (her diagnosis was depression instead of digging a little deeper and looking at other causes for exhaustion). Her staff is a bit rude. Within the practice, Dr Teitel is the superior Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I have been with Doctor Wyman for over 15 years. She is thorough, caring and smart. She also listens to me and remembers everything we have discussed. She is not only a great medical Doctor, but also takes the time to consider emotional impacts on health. Believe it or not, i really like her staff, whenever i have called with an important issue they have been beyond kind to me and get me in right away.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

staff is worse than terrible. She is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Wyman for years. I have nothing but great things to say about her however her staff can be extremely rude.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

She is a very nice doctor. she has helped ,e with all my problems and i find it easy to tell them to her because she can relate to it. (i am an athlete and she was one too)

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

I agree with the person who said that she does not look outside the box. Was nto happy to ehar that I was taking bio identical hormones subscribed by another doctor. Unfortunately almost all conventional doctors I have come into contact with are the same! Her staff can be a little rude & abrupt at times.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

I consider myself extremely fortunate to have Dr. Tanya Wyman as my physician (for a number of years now) through various illnesses. Her integrity as a doctor is exceptional in every way: personally, medically, emotionally, intellectually. She has gone beyond the norm to: help/solve/treat me on a regular basis. With my more serious issues she doesn't hesitate to refer me to specialists when called for...then follow up on their findings. One could not ask for more, she embodies what all medical doctors should be about. This I know is not just for me but all her patients - a respectful dedication to her chosen profession.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Wyman has been my doctor for the last 9 years and I don't think that I have ever met a more compassionate, caring and warm physician. While the secretarial staff can be a little rough around the edges, Dr. Wyman herself is amazing! I have had to deal with number of relatively serious medical problems over the past 5 years and she always goes the extra mile for me. I give her an A+!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

I have been with Dr. Wyman since I was a teen (am now 20 something). She is a great, compassionate person who really knows her stuff. My only complaint is that she is stuck on the one-minded track of most MD's. Ex: I had chronic yeast infections since 2yrs of age. She suggests I go see a specialist. Results come back clear. She ends it there, tells me maybe that's just the way I was born. WHAT? So I go seek alternative medical routes (expensive but effective). They link my chronic yeast back to my over-perscribed ear infection meds I was on from 2-10yrs. (It kills all bacteria not just ear infection strands). My internal balance is off. Go back to Wyman to explain my new diagnosis. She dismisses it as un-proven science and doesn't go any further. Am frustrated bc new diagnosis is ACTUALLY helpful! Now on new diet and off antibacterial meds, haven't had probs since. Frustrated at her inability to step outside the box and see the WHOLE me, not just the one issue I present to her.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Everytime I come to this office I vow to find a new doctor. The reception staff are rude and curt, and Dr. Wyman herself can be quite short and shows little compassion. There is no effort to go the extra mile, and if they do they will charge you handsomely after-the-fact. Don't waste your time here.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010