Ratings for Dr. Elham Shamsian

I can tell Dr. Shamsian cares for me because she takes her time to listen and to explain things. I usually get an appointment in a short time. And she is on time most times when I come. I am glad I can park indoors when the weather is bad.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Actually her receptionist/assistant is amazing. She calls you right back and tries to fit you in if you need to be seen quickly. She is polite, friendly, and professional. As for Dr. Shamsian herself, I have been her patient for 5-6 years now and she's been a good doctor to me. Her old receptionist was terrible, but that was a long time ago now. But go ahead and rate her poorly, it just makes it easier for me to get an appointment. Your loss.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Doctor Shamsian's receptionist is so rude she does not know how to speak with patients. I am gonna change my doctor just because of her receptionist.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I do not know who are the persons that claimed that Dr. Shamsian is not a good doctor or have poor bedside manners. I've been a patient of Dr. Shamsian for several years, she has supported through very tough times, brain surgery , lost of hearing and always has the time to listen to my concerns. Dr. Shamsian is a truthful doctor which I appreciate because I know what I'm dealing with and have shown compassion over and over again. You need to go in to have your meds renewed well why not, this is a doctor who cares and do not overprescribed. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Shamsian takes her time to explain things after I see an ER doctor or specialist. The receptionist is very good at trying to find a same day appointment if my kids are sick.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Shamsian, I am amazed how much patience you have. You are a good doctor. You always listen to me when I do not feel well and I appreciate this.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr Shamsian has been my doctor for 15 years and is of the utmost caring and knowledge to her patients

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Shamsian cares about me and my family. She worked hard to find the specialists until we finally find out my health issue. She has evening appointments every week. She is on time almost all of the time. Her receptionist can often fit me in for same day appointments.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Horrible doctor! She cares about getting paid then the care of her patients. She will not renew prescriptions by fax to pharmacy and insists you come in to renew. How is that possible with her horrible hours. She works mainly just in the mornings! So with a doctor who doesn't have a lot of patients because of her reduced hours no wonder she wants her patients to come in so that she can get paid. Money hungry and rude doctor.

Submitted June 7, 2016

Shamsian is the worst doctor I have ever encountered. I cannot give her the pleasure of putting Dr. before her name. She should not be a doctor, no bedside manner. No feelings. She is like a robot with no feelings. I really hope she reads these posts and changes herself. 2.5 is an absolutely awful rating for a doctor. It is too bad she only cares about the money and not her patients. If she doesn't understand a disease she does nothing to educate herself to learn about it. She should be ashamed of herself for her actions as a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016