Ratings for Dr. Elham Shamsian

Horrible doctor! She cares about getting paid then the care of her patients. She will not renew prescriptions by fax to pharmacy and insists you come in to renew. How is that possible with her horrible hours. She works mainly just in the mornings! So with a doctor who doesn't have a lot of patients because of her reduced hours no wonder she wants her patients to come in so that she can get paid. Money hungry and rude doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Shamsian is the worst doctor I have ever encountered. I cannot give her the pleasure of putting Dr. before her name. She should not be a doctor, no bedside manner. No feelings. She is like a robot with no feelings. I really hope she reads these posts and changes herself. 2.5 is an absolutely awful rating for a doctor. It is too bad she only cares about the money and not her patients. If she doesn't understand a disease she does nothing to educate herself to learn about it. She should be ashamed of herself for her actions as a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Worst doctor ever. Do not go to her. She only cares about patients that are the same culture as her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr shamsian is very good Her receptionist is so mean she don't now how to talk. Always angry never see her smile as she is kind of rude

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

She is a very good doctor but have bad receptionist

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I had been pleased with Dr. Shamsian's but since she moved again I find the paid Parking alot and she has no nurse or assistant so everything seems like a time issue with her now

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Shamsian is a very good doctor. She cares and takes her time when things are complicated. I like the new office at the new location.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Disappointment in my past 14 years as her patient.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr Shamsian has been my family doctor for nearly 14 years. She has been very attentive to my concerns, referred me to the right specialists and help me a lot during my time of depression. I know that her old receptionist was no good but her new one is very helpful. You have to understand that Drs do their best to give everyone their time and hear their concerns but they are human too..

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

im 17 and I went to Dr Shamsian because I wanted to start on SSRIs for my anxiety and SAD, because counselling didn't help me a lot but when I explained to her just that she says: "I will refer you to a psychologist". ... I honestly just think she listens for the sweet spots in problems. Now I have no idea how to deal with my problems because she dismissed it all as a case of the 'winter blues'. It is the month of April, Dr Shamsian. She is the worst doctor I have ever encountered, not to mention the entire facility that is Bank Medical Centre.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015