Ratings for Dr. Indra Dhunnoo

Dr. Dhunnoo really knows what he's doing and is an absolute pleasure to have involved with my family. I fully trust him with my children! However his office staff come off as rude and standoffish.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

We liked his old receptionist/staff. But Dr. Dhunnoo, he is very kind, intelligent. Dr. Dhunnoo is God's heaven sent to us, especially to our son who has a heart issues. We wish Dr. Dhunnoo good health and to help more children under his care. Thanks!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Active listener. Takes the time to answer your questions. Knowledgeable and able to cite up to date research on medical conditions.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Great experience as always.. ..his new staff actually now answer the phone and are very hardworking. My kids are always fitted in to see the Doctors.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Amazing!! He is so kind knowledgable and easy to talk too.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Great doctor, very knowledgable. There has been a staff turnover the last year and the new girls are less then friendly or helpful. So disappointing to see a once well run clinic turn into such a disaster.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Great doctor....always helpful and calm....booked way in advance which shows how busy and popular he is..

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Dhunnoo has been my kids pediatrician for 13 years. He is great. Helpful, smart and good to talk to . Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Without Dr. Dhunnoo our son would not be here today with us. Within 6 hours of being placed in the Stollery Dr. Dhunnoo was there to see my son even though he was not our dr at the time. He reassured me and explained each procedure that my son was going to endure to great lengths (compared to the surgeons). Once my son was released and getting better he continued to seek information regarding my son's condition as it was something they had not seen at the Stollery before and he filled me in on what he learned about the condition. Dr. Dhunnoo kept me at ease during my son's stay and has continued to be very thorough with him. I would not want any other dr caring for my children. He is compassionate, understanding, and down to earth with the parents.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr Dhunnoo and Dr Chapados are simply the best. Thank you for all you have done for our son. He wouldn't be still here with us, without you both on our team.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016