Ratings for Dr. Indra Dhunnoo

Dr Dhunno is the best pediatrician I know of. He is thorough, gentle, caring and very knowledgable. He should write a book about raising children. The way he explains things takes off all my stress amd makes so much sense. People like him shall live forever! Infact, they do...in the collective memory of all those whose lives he has so gently touched! Thank You Dr Dhunno! You are the best, hands down!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

He's been guessing at what's wrong with my child for 6 months now. He has no clue so he's thrown 4 different prescriptions at us and says every time "let's just see what this does". Not professional at all. And every single appointment he has been at least 45 minutes late.

Submitted February 8, 2018

Very disappointed - if your child has PANDAS or anything that he doesn't know much about, don't expect to get any help. Waited 2 hours to see him for a minute or 2 and being told we'd get a test that would do nothing to help our situation - I think he was just trying to go home and this was a way to get us out the door. I called his office and was promised a call back twice - I'm still waiting and it's been almost 2 weeks (I was told I'd get a call that afternoon). I read the other ratings and am surprised because we have received TERRIBLE care from this doctor and his staff.

Submitted January 11, 2018

One of the best pediatricians in Edmonton. Dr.Dhunnoo is a fantastic Doctor who takes the time to invest in the care of your children.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

One of the best pediatricians in Edmonton/ area. Wonderful cannot even describe him & his NP Adrienne, truly the best !

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr.Dhunnoo is a fantastic Doctor who takes the time to invest in the care of your children. He always makes my kids laugh and even they speak so highly of him. I recommend him to anyone i know that is looking for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Dhunnoo was patient and gentle with our Dr. shy 4 year old. By the end of our first visit she was comfortable and showing her silly self. He took the time to address all of our concerns during our first visit. We will be returning and look forward to have him as our Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Dhunnoo has never made me feel like anything less than a perfect Mom. He's encouraging, helpful and so nurturing with the kids. We are lucky to have his as our twins' doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr.Dhunnoo is an amazing doctor to my 3 children. His staff used to be a bit off-putting to say the least, but in the last couple years they've really changed it up and the new administrators are amazing as well! I recommend him to anyone looking and continue to drive 45 minutes to the city whenever the need for my kids to see the doctor arises.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Dhunnoo is really amazing. I trust him fully. My son has complex/undiagnosed neurological issues and he has been actively trying to exhaust every angle to try and solve this "puzzle" that is my son. He's so kind and caring. If you're lucky enough to have him as your child's doctor, you are in good hands. His staff are...just ok. Not overly friendly or knowledgable, unfortunately.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017