Ratings for Dr. Indra Dhunnoo

Me and my husband absolutely adore Dr Dhunnoo and so do our children. He has gone above and beyond with helping ( including meeting us at the Stollery to do bloodwork for our son who is a hard poke). Sadly there has been some staff changes in the last 3-4 years. The girls are less then helpful or friendly. No social skills and act like you are burdening them. Overall we are happy with Dr D but the atmosphere is very tense.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

We really enjoyed Dr. Dhunnoo while our kids were growing up and healthy. Now that one of them is having serious health issues, he has no time for us. He had told us he would help and then did none of the follow through. We are extremely disappointed and have had to go looking for help elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Dr Dhunnoo was recommended to me by a family friend and I must say I’m thrilled to have him as my boys doctor. From the first time we saw him with our first baby to now I have so much faith in him and his knowledge. He’s amazing with the kids and he’s wonderful with us parents. His biggest drawback is his staff. When we first started seeing him back in 2012 he had these two amazing girls at the front. Always helpful and always polite on the phone. Now it’s tough to even book an appointment with him without getting a bunch of attitude. It’s sad that he has these people working in his clinic as it’s geared towards children. Hopefully he reads some of these reviews and reassesses what his front line is putting out to the public. As far as Dr Dhunnoo himself, I have nothing but praises to give him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Indra Dunnoo is an a good doctor with quite alot of knowledge the biggest drawback is his staff who are completely irresponsible and lack utter work ethics.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr Dhunno is the best pediatrician I know of. He is thorough, gentle, caring and very knowledgable. He should write a book about raising children. The way he explains things takes off all my stress amd makes so much sense. People like him shall live forever! Infact, they do...in the collective memory of all those whose lives he has so gently touched! Thank You Dr Dhunno! You are the best, hands down!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

He's been guessing at what's wrong with my child for 6 months now. He has no clue so he's thrown 4 different prescriptions at us and says every time "let's just see what this does". Not professional at all. And every single appointment he has been at least 45 minutes late.

Submitted February 8, 2018

Very disappointed - if your child has PANDAS or anything that he doesn't know much about, don't expect to get any help. Waited 2 hours to see him for a minute or 2 and being told we'd get a test that would do nothing to help our situation - I think he was just trying to go home and this was a way to get us out the door. I called his office and was promised a call back twice - I'm still waiting and it's been almost 2 weeks (I was told I'd get a call that afternoon). I read the other ratings and am surprised because we have received TERRIBLE care from this doctor and his staff.

Submitted January 11, 2018

One of the best pediatricians in Edmonton. Dr.Dhunnoo is a fantastic Doctor who takes the time to invest in the care of your children.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

One of the best pediatricians in Edmonton/ area. Wonderful cannot even describe him & his NP Adrienne, truly the best !

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr.Dhunnoo is a fantastic Doctor who takes the time to invest in the care of your children. He always makes my kids laugh and even they speak so highly of him. I recommend him to anyone i know that is looking for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017