Ratings for Dr. Indra Dhunnoo

Without Dr. Dhunnoo our son would not be here today with us. Within 6 hours of being placed in the Stollery Dr. Dhunnoo was there to see my son even though he was not our dr at the time. He reassured me and explained each procedure that my son was going to endure to great lengths (compared to the surgeons). Once my son was released and getting better he continued to seek information regarding my son's condition as it was something they had not seen at the Stollery before and he filled me in on what he learned about the condition. Dr. Dhunnoo kept me at ease during my son's stay and has continued to be very thorough with him. I would not want any other dr caring for my children. He is compassionate, understanding, and down to earth with the parents.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr Dhunnoo and Dr Chapados are simply the best. Thank you for all you have done for our son. He wouldn't be still here with us, without you both on our team.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

We have had Dr. Dhunnoo as our daughter's ped since 2008. He is fantastic and thorough with anything PHYSICAL, but when it comes to MENTAL wellness, it is a different story. My daughter began experiencing anxiety and panic attack symptoms in 2011. Dr. Dhunnoo was determined to find a physical 'reason' for her struggles. While this was great and we were able to rule out anything physical, we were still left with a little girl who's struggles grew month after month. I feel that we lost important time that could have made our reality today a little easier. We have finally been able to get referrals (finally a psychiatrist referral from Dr. Dhunnoo) and many others from school, etc. We are hopefully on a path to mental wellness now. We will hang on tightly to Dr. Dhunnoo as our 'physical' doctor as long as we can, as great Doctors are so hard to find!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

He is by far the most amazing doctor that we have worked with. I have a child with very complex medical issues, and can ALWAYS rely on Dr. Dhunnoo to answer any and all of our concerns any day, any time. He has also given advice and support while he has been out of the country on holidays. We could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

gave my child the wrong medication in 2009. still visible complications to this day in 2015. his front staff were very unhappy in 2009

Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr Dhunnoo is the best pediatrician I have ever seen for my 2 yr old.He is very compassionate and understanding. I completely trust him as he listens to all the issues and tries explaining everything to you in detail.Totally love him!! Oh yes, on the other hand his staff and the receptionists are completely worthless..They should first be taught how to talk to people on the phone

Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Dhunnoo is a good doctor but the staff are very unhelpful and rude. I totally agree with all the reviews here about the staff. At the beginning of the conversation, first thing that a caller would provide is the patient name, then when you ask (ie: confirming an appointment time and date) the person who answer will tell you " ah maybe , I don't even know who your child is". Dr. Dhunnoo should take time reading the reviews and talk to his staff.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Absolutely awesome! I work with many paediatricians and Dr. Dhunno is one of the best!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

New clinic is very simple atmosphere, but still exudes a sense of calm. The new receptionists are also considerably more approachable and kind. A lot sweeter than the ones before.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Dhunnoo has been our twins doctor since they were born. He is wonderfully reassuring and knowledgable. He always makes us feel like we are doing a great job and that our kids are perfect. He has been a joy to see. I do agree that some of his staff, particularly the ones who answer the phone, are less than helpful but there is one staff member who is very compassionate and understanding.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015