Ratings for Dr. Indra Dhunnoo

Great experience as always.. ..his new staff actually now answer the phone and are very hardworking. My kids are always fitted in to see the Doctors.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Amazing!! He is so kind knowledgable and easy to talk too.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Great doctor, very knowledgable. There has been a staff turnover the last year and the new girls are less then friendly or helpful. So disappointing to see a once well run clinic turn into such a disaster.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Great doctor....always helpful and calm....booked way in advance which shows how busy and popular he is..

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Dhunnoo has been my kids pediatrician for 13 years. He is great. Helpful, smart and good to talk to . Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Without Dr. Dhunnoo our son would not be here today with us. Within 6 hours of being placed in the Stollery Dr. Dhunnoo was there to see my son even though he was not our dr at the time. He reassured me and explained each procedure that my son was going to endure to great lengths (compared to the surgeons). Once my son was released and getting better he continued to seek information regarding my son's condition as it was something they had not seen at the Stollery before and he filled me in on what he learned about the condition. Dr. Dhunnoo kept me at ease during my son's stay and has continued to be very thorough with him. I would not want any other dr caring for my children. He is compassionate, understanding, and down to earth with the parents.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr Dhunnoo and Dr Chapados are simply the best. Thank you for all you have done for our son. He wouldn't be still here with us, without you both on our team.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

We have had Dr. Dhunnoo as our daughter's ped since 2008. He is fantastic and thorough with anything PHYSICAL, but when it comes to MENTAL wellness, it is a different story. My daughter began experiencing anxiety and panic attack symptoms in 2011. Dr. Dhunnoo was determined to find a physical 'reason' for her struggles. While this was great and we were able to rule out anything physical, we were still left with a little girl who's struggles grew month after month. I feel that we lost important time that could have made our reality today a little easier. We have finally been able to get referrals (finally a psychiatrist referral from Dr. Dhunnoo) and many others from school, etc. We are hopefully on a path to mental wellness now. We will hang on tightly to Dr. Dhunnoo as our 'physical' doctor as long as we can, as great Doctors are so hard to find!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

He is by far the most amazing doctor that we have worked with. I have a child with very complex medical issues, and can ALWAYS rely on Dr. Dhunnoo to answer any and all of our concerns any day, any time. He has also given advice and support while he has been out of the country on holidays. We could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

gave my child the wrong medication in 2009. still visible complications to this day in 2015. his front staff were very unhappy in 2009

Submitted September 22, 2015