Ratings for Dr. Indra Dhunnoo

One of the best pediatricians in Edmonton/ area. Wonderful cannot even describe him & his NP Adrienne, truly the best !

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr.Dhunnoo is a fantastic Doctor who takes the time to invest in the care of your children. He always makes my kids laugh and even they speak so highly of him. I recommend him to anyone i know that is looking for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Dhunnoo was patient and gentle with our Dr. shy 4 year old. By the end of our first visit she was comfortable and showing her silly self. He took the time to address all of our concerns during our first visit. We will be returning and look forward to have him as our Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Dhunnoo has never made me feel like anything less than a perfect Mom. He's encouraging, helpful and so nurturing with the kids. We are lucky to have his as our twins' doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr.Dhunnoo is an amazing doctor to my 3 children. His staff used to be a bit off-putting to say the least, but in the last couple years they've really changed it up and the new administrators are amazing as well! I recommend him to anyone looking and continue to drive 45 minutes to the city whenever the need for my kids to see the doctor arises.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Dhunnoo is really amazing. I trust him fully. My son has complex/undiagnosed neurological issues and he has been actively trying to exhaust every angle to try and solve this "puzzle" that is my son. He's so kind and caring. If you're lucky enough to have him as your child's doctor, you are in good hands. His staff are...just ok. Not overly friendly or knowledgable, unfortunately.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Dhunnoo really knows what he's doing and is an absolute pleasure to have involved with my family. I fully trust him with my children! However his office staff come off as rude and standoffish.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

We liked his old receptionist/staff. But Dr. Dhunnoo, he is very kind, intelligent. Dr. Dhunnoo is God's heaven sent to us, especially to our son who has a heart issues. We wish Dr. Dhunnoo good health and to help more children under his care. Thanks!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Active listener. Takes the time to answer your questions. Knowledgeable and able to cite up to date research on medical conditions.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Great experience as always.. ..his new staff actually now answer the phone and are very hardworking. My kids are always fitted in to see the Doctors.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016