Ratings for Dr. Crystal Todd

I was disgusted with Dr Todd. She is condescending and demeaning. She does not examine any of your symptoms, in fact every single appointment I had she sat at her computer, back facing me the entire time. She would not even interact with me face to face when I was explaining how I was doing, my concerns, or anything at all for that matter. She told me I was fine and ignored all of my previous transferred files from my previous Drs & Specialists when her office received them. She would make snarky comments about the way I struggled to explain my symptoms. She said I was overwhelmed and reacting negatively to her lack of concern. Well no frigging kidding!!! *Facepalm* She was always late, and would rush through everything. Due to her ignorance, I have come to find that I have serious nerve issues going on with excess white matter growing in my brain, along with MS and some milder symptoms. I've never been to a worse Dr. I share my experiences with her with anyone who asks, or mentions her name. I'm not the only patient who has encountered Dr Crystal Todd's unprofessional conduct.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Efficient and professional with an engaging personality

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Todd is a very caring doctor. I never feel rushed by her, she listens and takes the time to answer all my concerns and if she can not give me the answers right away, she will look into it and have the answers at my next visit! I am truly grateful to have her as my doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

luv her she has been such a great help. She rocks.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I've had BPD for over 10 years severe anxiety & social anxiety, depression. Also I have chronic pain that seems to be overlooked, as if she thinks I'm a hypochondriac or something which I'm NOT. Really disappointed that all of the issues I'm dealing with get brushed aside as if she's given up on me..it really hurts & is disturbing that I'm unable to work & I've had progress, but it ALWAYS goes back to square one. All it takes is a flick of her pen or a simple phone call, she still gets paid, sometimes I wonder if she really cares...I also believe that she's given up on me...

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I cannot express how thankful I am that DR Todd is our family physician. Throughout my husbands diagnosis, treatment and passing as a result of brain cancer- Dr Todd's patient centered, compassionate care helped us - all- learn and manage what we could through this insidious disease. I can never thank her enough for her kindness, generosity and authenticity. Smart, strong and kind.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I moved to the area soon after Crystal opened her practice in the area. She has always been helpful, and caring. I was unexpectedly rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery a few years ago, and even though she wasn't involved in my care while I was there, she came to visit to see how I was doing. My previous doctor never would have done that. She is also pretty good with the wait times in my experience. Some Dr's run an hour or more late, but I've *never* had to wait more than 30 minutes, usually less. No one is perfect, but I have absolutely no complaints with the care she's given me.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I'm very pleased with my Doctor. Friendly and knows her stuff. Her receptionist is also very friendly and helpful. Usually doctors run 30 to 60 min late...it's not an exact science...get over it ! I'm very happy with this lady Doctor. Brad

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I have had Dr. Todd as my GP ever since she opened her practise. She has cared for me during 2 pregnancies, short term disability, and several family crisis. It always amazes me that no matter how crowded the waiting room is, I always feel like I have 100% of her attention during my appointments. She has a warm, caring & personable manner, but can be tough when she needs to be. I am very thankful that my family has such a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I find she does not show compassion escpecially when it involves my children, and she is always running 45 mins - 1 hr late

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015