Ratings for Dr. Bob Neville

very caring and knowledgeable doctor. great with patients of all ages. very thorough , takes significant time with me at my visits and always makes me feel important

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Neville is a very kind, professional and knowledgeable doctor. He truly cares about his patients and he tries to accommodate everybody. He works 7 days a week with the occasional break or weekend he isn't doing the extra hours clinic and tries to see as many people as possible. His staff tries their best to accommodate for his busy schedule and their service is great over all. Very thankful for his service to everybody in the community.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Neville is very helpful in all aspects. He and his staff are very courteous and knowledgeable and caring. He is a very busy physician and an incredibly well liked by all

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

it is impossible to call to get an appointment you have to physically go in which is rediculous otherwise just about impossible to acquire appointment his staff need to be better equipped to handle patients as it is an extreme waste of time having to drive there to book an appointment his care is ok nothing out of the ordinary related to his MD skills seems rushed though suggestion maybe he equip his staff with better tools to book patients and loosen his patient load would go a long way to making his medical practice more stellar and serve his patients better

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

My Mother has been in an Assisted Living facility for over a year and has only met Dr. Neville once. In fairness, there have been no emergencies with her health up until now but he only comes into the home 1x/month on a random schedule. So trying to get hold of him is impossible. I've been told that he expects seniors to come to his office which defeats the purpose of having medical service at an Assisted Living facility. He seems to be spreading his time too thin and as a result not giving his patients the appropriate care unless it suits his schedule.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

very knowledgeable and caring physician. works very long hours and always willing to see my family in a reasonable time. never rushes any appointments. I feel very fortunate to have him as my md

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

My husband is a dialysis patient, diabetic & has many health issues. We were on vacation in Fla when he developed a severe cough, including coughing up blood. We called the office from the airport on our way home to get an appt for the following day. We were told that we MUST call back the "day of" the appt to try to get in BUT we could call @ 0700 to do so. We began calling right @ 7 but had to leave a MSG. We called 3 times leaving increasingly urgent messages FINALLY after NO response we went to ER. When you walk in there is a sign that asks is this something your GP could handle!! YES if you could get an appt!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I've had the pleasure of having Dr Neville since moving to Peterborough. He is extremely caring, friendly and makes you feel important. He is extremely non-judgmental and I truly feel like I can talk to him about anything. He makes you feel important, he makes you feel like family and asks about how everyone in your life is doing. I have never had as pleasant of a doctor as him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Love Dr Bob he delivered me almost 27 years ago And still treats me like one of his kids! I miss Linda his new staff aren't the greatest but he himself is still a wonderful man.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Fantastic level of knowledge and technique. A busy man, but well worth the wait, and of course he runs a Saturday clinic for those of us who work long hours.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014