You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bob Neville

My Mother has been in an Assisted Living facility for over a year and has only met Dr. Neville once. In fairness, there have been no emergencies with her health up until now but he only comes into the home 1x/month on a random schedule. So trying to get hold of him is impossible. I've been told that he expects seniors to come to his office which defeats the purpose of having medical service at an Assisted Living facility. He seems to be spreading his time too thin and as a result not giving his patients the appropriate care unless it suits his schedule.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

very knowledgeable and caring physician. works very long hours and always willing to see my family in a reasonable time. never rushes any appointments. I feel very fortunate to have him as my md

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

My husband is a dialysis patient, diabetic & has many health issues. We were on vacation in Fla when he developed a severe cough, including coughing up blood. We called the office from the airport on our way home to get an appt for the following day. We were told that we MUST call back the "day of" the appt to try to get in BUT we could call @ 0700 to do so. We began calling right @ 7 but had to leave a MSG. We called 3 times leaving increasingly urgent messages FINALLY after NO response we went to ER. When you walk in there is a sign that asks is this something your GP could handle!! YES if you could get an appt!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I've had the pleasure of having Dr Neville since moving to Peterborough. He is extremely caring, friendly and makes you feel important. He is extremely non-judgmental and I truly feel like I can talk to him about anything. He makes you feel important, he makes you feel like family and asks about how everyone in your life is doing. I have never had as pleasant of a doctor as him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Love Dr Bob he delivered me almost 27 years ago And still treats me like one of his kids! I miss Linda his new staff aren't the greatest but he himself is still a wonderful man.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

AMAZING!!!!!!! He is the best. Friendly, helpful, gentle. always has time to talk,listen and explain. Is not afraid to to admit when he doesn't know the answers and is willing to send referrals. Dr. Bob has been known to make house calls !!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Very nice man but likes to try to impress you with his knowledge and accomplishments rather than listening to the patient. He is very busy doing work in the community, is the city coroner and also works in Inuit communities. This makes it rather difficult to get a timely appointment with him. I would never call him a "drug pusher".

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Bob's almost my whole life (26yrs). He is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. He always takes time to chat with you and ask how you are. Contrary to a couple of these posts he is NOT a bigot and does not talk alot about himself and he certainly is NOT a "drug pusher". Those are ridiculous accusations! In recent yrs he has been harder to get an appt with, but that is because he is such a great Dr that everyone in town wants to see him! Just mention his name at the Ptbo hospital and the staff will all say "what a nice man, you are lucky to have him as a Dr" I have heard that many times. I dread the day he retires!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010

very difficult to get through the secretaries to get an actual appointment for urgent situation; talks a lot about himself; never heard a word from him when the patient died suddenly

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. Bob Neville's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My Mother has been in an Assisted Living facility for over a year and has only met Dr. Neville once. In fairness, there have been no emergencies with her healt..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very knowledgeable and caring physician. works very long hours and always willing to see my family in a reasonable time. never rushes any appointments. I fee..."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My husband is a dialysis patient, diabetic & has many health issues. We were on vacation in Fla when he developed a severe cough, including coughing up blood. W..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I've had the pleasure of having Dr Neville since moving to Peterborough. He is extremely caring, friendly and makes you feel important. He is extremely non-ju..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr Bob he delivered me almost 27 years ago And still treats me like one of his kids! I miss Linda his new staff aren't the greatest but he himself is still..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic level of knowledge and technique. A busy man, but well worth the wait, and of course he runs a Saturday clinic for those of us who work long hours."

October 20, 2014