Ratings for Dr. Ted Hayes

I love doctor Hayes. He is very personable and friendly and cares for each patient and parent.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

I took my son to this doctor from the time he was born to the time we moved at age 4. He always had time to listen, gave phenomenal advice and was very intelligent. I am very picky when it comes to choosing a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

This doctor was the on call doctor when my child was admitted to TMC. He was impatient when I voiced my concerns about what I thought was causing the problem with my daughter. He really wanted to be right all the time and dismissed potential factors that I found important. He doesn't have very good bedside manor and i would never pick him for my daughter's primary care physician.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Very intelligent and helpful doctor. He is the only one I would trust to care for my 3 year old.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

I did not care for this doctor. I don't feel like he took the time to listen to me. Whenever I had a question or concern, he seemed to get annoyed with me. I stayed with him for four months and his attitude never changed. My only regret is not leaving his practice sooner.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Excellent doctor. I'm 19 and have been a patient with him since I was around 7. I'm gonna be moving up to a general prac, soon, though. My father was VERY particular about doctors for me, and my dad trusted him. He was very polite, knowledgable and good about catching and correctly treating things

flag | Submitted December 12, 2004