Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Jolly

Dr. Jolly is an excellent doctor who truly cares about her patients and always takes the time to listen. This can sometimes cause her to be a little late, but she is always worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I had been seeing her for fourteen years of great service, ask her to find a doctor in Kelowna for me and a good one he is. She is the best doctor my children loved her too!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Excellent Dr with outstanding bedside manner. She is very willing to listen to multiple complaints and get to the root of the problem.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Excellent care, very patient and willing to spend time getting to the bottom of a problem. Excellent diagnostitian

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Jolly has been our family doctor for about 11 years. Through that time she has helped us share some of our families best and happiest times and also some sad, distressing times. Through it all, we have been able to count on her kindness, her thoughtfullness and her great medical care. I feel better knowing that she is our family doctor and know we can count on her honesty and integrity. Having her in our life makes life easier, more manageable and you cannot put a price on that.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Jolly is a very caring and thoughtful doctor. She is always been on time for all my apointments if not earlier. Listens and always helps. I always leave the office very satisfied. And all her locums are just like Dr. Jolly, always caring and thoughtful. I am so happy to have doctors that make you feel good. Also the staff are also so friendly. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Jolly is the best doctor my family and I have ever had. She was able to tell without even seeing my sister, just listening to symptoms, that she had epilepsy. We took her to Vancouver and sure enough, she has seizures when she sleeps and when she is in school. She has been very helpful and knowledgeable with my first daughter, helping me with hints on how to get her started on solids and such. She is an amazing doctor, awesome insight, and she knows what she is doing. I haven't had a doctor like this in 10 years.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Elizabeth is a personable doctor who takes time with each patient. Its why I only rated her on time as fair. She'd rather hold the day up for a few minutes and give each patient the time they need. Rare in modern medicine

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

Dr. Jolly has been a great doctor to my family -- my daughters love to go to the doctor. She has at times been like a friend, and I know that she really cares about us. She does take the extra time with patients when required, and that is what tends to make her run late.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

She is one of the best doctors there are in Vernon. If you mention something small that is bothering you, like a cough or a fever, she makes sure to fully examine you before just giving out a raw diagnosis. She caught my sister's epilepsy before it got to a visible state. (She would have seizures in her sleep, it went unnoticed due to the fact she is almost 9)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008