Ratings for Dr. Keith MacCormick

Dr MacCormick is fabulous. Great with kids and kind

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Excellent and very caring. He did not let me leave, (like a previous ER dr did a few days before)with my healthy looking two month old baby. He ordered blood work and got the paediatrician on call. Because of his determination to not let us leave my son was diagnosed and treated for KAwasaki disease. I always feel comforted when I see he is the attending ER doc.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Hope I never meet up with him in ER again , unless your breathing your last he has no interest in you.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Saved my sons fingers from being amputated after other drs in emerg, didnt bother...

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Keith MacCormick is a wonderful doctor. I was taken to emergency in 2006 after suffering for months with severe, disabling, back pain that left me unable to even walk, and only being given pain killers from my family doctor, with no diagnosis or tests. Dr. MacCormick had a CT scan done immediately and diagnosed two herniated discs in my back. He booked me for surgery with a Halifax surgeon and got me in within a week! Today I have my life back and can walk and do almost all the things I used to do. Dr. Keith MacCormick is my hero! I wish we could clone him so everyone could have him as their family doctor. :)

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Wonderful care provided by Dr. McCormick in the ER. He knew pretty much what the problem was, ordered tests to confirm and notified the appropriate surgeon for my family member. Glad he was on duty that night.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Always pleasant and interested in your problem. Extremely dedicated and knowledgeable, quick assessment and to the point. Extremely helpful to the family.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Had a surgical incision open up. He was very professional and took very good care of me.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

Dr Maccormik does his best to help the peopleat the er i seen him afew times my self. I no he is a good doctor.And i tell it the way i see it.keep up that biking A/C.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

March 13, 2012, I was taken by ambulance to the ER and was seen right away. The doctor knew almost immediately that I hadn't had a stroke and was suffering from Transient Global Amnesia. Great doctor, great bedside manner and very thorough. He explained everything to me and my family and put us at ease. I will never remember most of that day but I will always remember this doctor. I am so glad that I was taken to Valley Regional and was seen by Keith MacCormick. I wish he was my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012