Ratings for Dr. Keith MacCormick

Hope I never meet up with him in ER again , unless your breathing your last he has no interest in you.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Saved my sons fingers from being amputated after other drs in emerg, didnt bother...

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Keith MacCormick is a wonderful doctor. I was taken to emergency in 2006 after suffering for months with severe, disabling, back pain that left me unable to even walk, and only being given pain killers from my family doctor, with no diagnosis or tests. Dr. MacCormick had a CT scan done immediately and diagnosed two herniated discs in my back. He booked me for surgery with a Halifax surgeon and got me in within a week! Today I have my life back and can walk and do almost all the things I used to do. Dr. Keith MacCormick is my hero! I wish we could clone him so everyone could have him as their family doctor. :)

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Wonderful care provided by Dr. McCormick in the ER. He knew pretty much what the problem was, ordered tests to confirm and notified the appropriate surgeon for my family member. Glad he was on duty that night.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Always pleasant and interested in your problem. Extremely dedicated and knowledgeable, quick assessment and to the point. Extremely helpful to the family.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Had a surgical incision open up. He was very professional and took very good care of me.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

Dr Maccormik does his best to help the peopleat the er i seen him afew times my self. I no he is a good doctor.And i tell it the way i see it.keep up that biking A/C.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

March 13, 2012, I was taken by ambulance to the ER and was seen right away. The doctor knew almost immediately that I hadn't had a stroke and was suffering from Transient Global Amnesia. Great doctor, great bedside manner and very thorough. He explained everything to me and my family and put us at ease. I will never remember most of that day but I will always remember this doctor. I am so glad that I was taken to Valley Regional and was seen by Keith MacCormick. I wish he was my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Very good bedside manner, courteous and very helpful. Great ER doctor, would make great Family Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Met this Dr. at the ER. He just doesn't seem to listen to what you are saying. I have a number of allergies to meds and history of blood clots. He diagnosed me saying "I am willing to bet you don't have a blood clot." He said he couldn't justify a cat scan based on what I was telling him. He never layed a hand on me, so I don' know how he came to this conclusion. He said there could be a number of reasons why I was feeling the way I was, but never told me any!!! I left feeling very nervous aboat my condition. Went to my family Dr. the following day feeling worse. I am having the cat scan tomorrow. I have seen more care and compasion from a rock. I may not have a clot but there is definetly something wrong. He offered no help at all. Thanks for nothing Dr. M

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011