Ratings for Dr. Shawkat Kibria

I am very happy with this clinic and Dr. Kibria. i have been his patient for a very long time since he started his practice. Dr. Kibria helped so much with my mom's care and also my dad before he passed away. i feel i can discuss anything with my health issues without any judgement. my family and I are very happy with him and the clinic. Like any good thing, Dr. Kibria is very popular now and busy, but I would never go to another doc! Thank you

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Kibria for 4-5 years now. I will change GP only when Dr. Kibria retires (still have plenty of time!). He will listen to you, explain and discuss the treatment and follow-up on chronic matters. He also performed a minor surgery procedure on my wife reassuring her all along. She now loves him too! :D

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

met Dr Kibria few weeks ago and was very surprised with how straight and to the point he was I actually feel pretty good after my appointment. May look at switching since my doctor at the moment is on maternity. I was in and out of my appointment before my appointment time it was great. I haven't had that happen in years.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Kibria is an All-Star family physician. He has treated me and my family for over 5 years in a very professional, skilled and courteous manner. We have had a number of serious illnesses in our family and Dr. Kibria was able to react in a prompt and timely way to all of our concerns. His "bedside manner" is first class and he truly is concerned about his patients well being. It has been a pleasure to meet and get to know Dr. Kibria as our family doctor. We hope to be with him for many years to come.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I have always had good doctors but Dr. Kibria is absolutely my favourite. I have been seeing him for almost 15 years. He is kind, compassionate and very helpful. He always fits me in when there was an emergency. I highly recommend him - He is so great!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Fantastic doctor. Dr. Kibria was the only doc that took the time to work out my problem. I had seen many other doctors at medicenters and all of them would not take the time to order the appropriate tests to work out my abdominal pain problems over the past 1 year. In the end, Dr. Kibria was thorough and found out I had H.Pylori. I simple treatment plan was made and I was cured! thank you!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Our family have been patients since he started his practice. He approach is very understanding and helpful. He is not one to hand out medications willy nilly, which we like, but if you do need something you get what you need with proper followup. Over the years we have needed a number of referrals to specialists and Dr. Kibria has gotten them quickly and to very good ones. He takes his time with patients and listens to what you have to say. When you have questions his answers are straightforward.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr.Kibria is awesome. My family and my kids love his easy going nature and always attentive to everything we need. We feel so lucky to have Dr. Kibria!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr.Kibria always has time for me. I have complicated medical problems and sometimes need extra attention. Dr. Kibria takes care of it all. He is the best!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

i am very happy with Dr. Kibria and his new clinic. i have his patient for a very long time since he started his practice. Dr. Kibria helped so much with my mom's care and also my dad. i feel i can discuss anything with my health issues without any judgement. my family and I are very happy with him and the clinic. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017