Ratings for Dr. Glenn Gould

Dr. Gould has been our family's doctor for over 25 years. I became very upset with him when I found out that my pregnant daughter was convinced by Dr. Gould to get a flu vaccination within her first trimester of pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Gould has been my family Dr. since he delivered me. He is very knowledgeable and I will be devastated when he retires!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I have also been a patient of Dr Gould since he first became a GP. He was the Dr at a walk in clinic and was opening his practice and taking new patients. I have been his patient ever since. He delivered my first child and has been his Dr snd my two daughters Dr ever since. He had offeted to mske a housecall when i was dealing with mirning sickness. My son was extremely ill and needed a few surgeries and Dr Gould spoke eith the Childrens hospital and asked them to bring in a bed for me as i was sleeping there and nit leaving my sons side. After having a minir kidney dyone surgery i fely quite ill and the nurses there were negligent to my pain concerns. I was discharged and eith a vouple days callef Dr Gould''s office in pain and having distressed bteathing. Thry told me to come in immefiately. He asked me to go to the hospital energency and not to leave no matter how long tbe wait was. I was jospitaluzed with a collspsed lung and two pulmonary emboli. He saved my life that day. He has truly saved my life on a few occasions. He is a phenomenal Dr and confidante. He is the only Dr I know that will personally call with concerns, test results and to check in to see how his patients ate doing.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I might be Dr. Gould's first patient out of med school back in the early 80's, he is exceptional in every way. I have never minded the odd time he fell behind as you will find him dealing with a patient whose immediate needs far exceed mine.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Gould has been our family doctor since the early 80's. You will not meet a more caring doctor. And one who is not afraid to say "I don't know. Let's find someone who does." I trust him completely. He sometimes run a little late but when you are in the room with him, you are the most important person in the world to him. You never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Meet him when he first started across from the hospital. Recommended him to my mom and sister with special needs/ I was having problems getting pregnant and he referred me to Dr Graham who removed cysts from my tubs and went to far/ I did not know until 2000 when a vitro specialist told me. My mother was ridden with cancer for years and Dr Gould tells us 6 weeks before she died. My little sister is my concern now!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

What good fortune and gratitude to be in the care of this kind and compassionate Professional. He is particularly personable, extremely well organized and knowledgeable. I am confident his attention to detail interpreting routine tests saved my life. Lucky me!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

He birthed me, he's helped me throughout my life, he is my family doctor forever more. A wonderful person and an even better doctor. It's no wonder he is always booked solid, truly the best.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Dr Gould is a great human being....we are extremely lucky to have him as our Doctor

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

What is the point of waiting an average of 75 minutes to see him, if Dr Gould only gives you 8 seconds to tell him your symptoms?? Mistakes are made, and important information overlooked when people are that rushed.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010