Ratings for Dr. Marc B. Hazan

I have been seeing Dr. Hazan as my primary physician for about nine months now, after leaving my physician of 13 years because he had simply become too busy to care anymore. I have been thrilled with my decision. When I first saw him, my cholesterol was through the roof, my blood pressure was high, and I was marginally diabetic. He spent a great deal of time with me, took my arm, looked me squarely in the eye and told me I needed to take action. While this may not seem like much, I was convinced from the start that he cared and was going to help me. I have seen him 4-5 times since then (during which time I've lost 70 pounds and returned all critical levels to normal) and every visit reaffirms my faith that I am in extremely good hands. He spends extensive time with me, and follows up on all aspects of my medical care. In addition, his office staff is exceptionally friently, and I don't think I've waited for more then ten minutes on any visit. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Wonderful staff and Doctor-never feel rushed or uncomfortable asking questions. A patient of his for 10+ years. He's busy for a reason!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Marc B. Hazan's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1976)