Ratings for Dr. Kier MacMillan

After reading all the positive reviews on this site, I went to the Quadra Village clinic. I think that this was the friendly doctor that diagnosed me. He told me that he had been practising for 50 years! I hope he never takes his well deserved retirement.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I didn't get a correct diagnosis for years before I saw this guy at the Quadra Village clinic. He was able to diagnose my condition and refer me to specialist for treatment. I wish all Drs. were like this one.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

simply the best doctor i have ever had; caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, open-minded, and strives to work as a team with his patients. his wife/receptionist is very helpful. i can't express how lucky i feel to have him as my gp. if all doctors were like dr. m, the world would simply be a better place!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I got great service when I saw this guy at the Quadra Village walk- in clinc. They are knowlegeable and friendly at that clinic.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

What are his hours? Every time I call, his office is closed. Closed for lunch at 1 pm. Closed for the day at 3:30. Not open yet at 8:30. His hours aren't listed on the recording. Trying to get an appointment is so difficult - I can only call when it's slow at work!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

always on time! Genuinely compassionate and caring. Great sense of humour!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Great down to earth supportive and knowledgeable and caring to his patients and their needs. Both Kier and his wife are amazing and I am thankful everyday that my family is lucky enough to have him. Not at all surprised to see he is on the top 10 doctors list. Way to go Kier your awesome:) and thank you so so much for taking such good care of my family and I. Your the best! S. M. E. (guess who...a hint your wife and I always compare fashion notes)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Greatest doctor ever had one of the nicest guys I've ever met always have a laugh whenever I see him and he's one heck of a guitar player all in all he's a great guy

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Kier is incredible at what he does, he couldn't have choosen a better profession. He makes you feel extremely comfortable and has always personalized appointments for me and made me feel so at ease. He is very quick to refer which is amazing and is quick to email back with follow up. All around an amazing doctor and person!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Kier is phenomenal. My husband and I were considering moving back to Ontario and made a list of pros and cons for moving. The top reason for not relocating? We knew we would never find a doctor comparable to Kier. We feel so fortunate to be in his care!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016