Ratings for Dr. Kier MacMillan

Roc Doc and his lovely wife Linda, simply one of the best teams in Victoria. If he ever accepts new patients, get there fast! Awesome Doctor

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Kier has been my GP for going on 20+ years now. I cannot even begin to touch the incredible appreciation that I have to be his patient. Over the years he has provided excellent direction, focused and attentive care when needed. He educates me consistantly on various care matters and really really listens empathetically. I feel supportvely *coached" towards my health care. Kier has gone that "extra mile" with my care on so many occasions. Linda runs their practice efficiently, professionally and with the patience of a saint ;-). If their is ever a course on patient care "how to's", Kier should be hired and teach the course.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

After reading all the positive reviews on this site, I went to the Quadra Village clinic. I think that this was the friendly doctor that diagnosed me. He told me that he had been practising for 50 years! I hope he never takes his well deserved retirement.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I didn't get a correct diagnosis for years before I saw this guy at the Quadra Village clinic. He was able to diagnose my condition and refer me to specialist for treatment. I wish all Drs. were like this one.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

simply the best doctor i have ever had; caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, open-minded, and strives to work as a team with his patients. his wife/receptionist is very helpful. i can't express how lucky i feel to have him as my gp. if all doctors were like dr. m, the world would simply be a better place!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I got great service when I saw this guy at the Quadra Village walk- in clinc. They are knowlegeable and friendly at that clinic.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

What are his hours? Every time I call, his office is closed. Closed for lunch at 1 pm. Closed for the day at 3:30. Not open yet at 8:30. His hours aren't listed on the recording. Trying to get an appointment is so difficult - I can only call when it's slow at work!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

always on time! Genuinely compassionate and caring. Great sense of humour!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Great down to earth supportive and knowledgeable and caring to his patients and their needs. Both Kier and his wife are amazing and I am thankful everyday that my family is lucky enough to have him. Not at all surprised to see he is on the top 10 doctors list. Way to go Kier your awesome:) and thank you so so much for taking such good care of my family and I. Your the best! S. M. E. (guess who...a hint your wife and I always compare fashion notes)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Greatest doctor ever had one of the nicest guys I've ever met always have a laugh whenever I see him and he's one heck of a guitar player all in all he's a great guy

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016