Ratings for Dr. Kier MacMillan

Dr. MacMillan has been my Doctor for many years. He is the best Doctor in Victoria. Not only does he treat my severe back pain related to an auto immune disease but he is warm and caring. I work for another Doctor in Victoria and I wish my employer was as fantastic to his patients as Kier is. I truly hope Dr. MacMillan never retires because I am afraid I will never receive the care that he gives. His MOA Brenda is charming as well.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Awesome office and doctor. I feel lucky enough just to have a doctor and feel like I hit the jackpot with this one. It will be sad for a lot of people when he retires!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

Kier has been my GP for over 20 years. He epitomizes everything a Dr should be . He is knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

Kier was my mother's Dr for a number of years. He was so patient and caring with her. He was clear and understood that a 90 year old will ramble a bit. I always tried to keep things on track and get the most info in our 15 minutes. We could cover a lot of ground in 15 minutes. Not only is he a great Dr, he is a great person. Now that my mom is gone, I will remember our visits to Kier as one of the "happy" things Mom and I did together.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

I Lpve dr Macmillan he is a testament to his profession

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I was lucky that I found him 20 some odd years ago. He is absolutely wonderful and caring - always on time and just amazing.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Kier is Amazing! He’s very kind, smart and listens to my concerns. I’m always so happy that he is the person I can talk to, when I have a problem. I wish everyone I know could have him as their doctor, but he’s not taking new patients. He really is the best!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Such a kind, empathetic doctor. He’s easy to talk to and doesn’t have a god complex. He’s a great listener and is always willing to check into any ideas you may have or information you may provide. He is also very patient and never makes you feel like you are wasting his time. I am a patient with some complex issues and he never makes me feel like I’m whining. Instead, he will offer a hug and apologize for all that I’m going through. I thank my lucky stars all of the time that Kier is my doctor!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Really nice fellow always helpful, knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017