Ratings for Dr. Arnold Bierman

Dr. Bierman should get rid of his current staff. Extremely hostile and no customer service skills. They speak to you as if you are a elementary school kid. I am not going back

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

My husband and our two daughters are patients of Dr. Bierman. We have had wonderful visits with Dr. Bierman. His staff is very nice and professional, I have never heard the, gossip or disagree with one another in front of my children. They made us feel welcome and important at each visit. He is kind, knowledgeable and caring. When we choose our frames there are many styles to choose from and we all left feeling great about our finial pick. I recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Fabulous doctor. Began seeing him as a child and have been a patient for more than 40 years! I take my children to him and recommend him often to friends and collegues. A kind, knowledgeable, and gentle physician.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Bierman was recommended by the surgeon who did my LASIK procedure. I have been going to Dr. Bierman for follow up visits for several years. He really takes the time to get to know his patients, so he can give excellent advice not only on how best to care for your eyes, but your overall health. He is always on the list of top eye doctors in our area and this recognition is well deserved.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

excellent doctor! and staff is great as well. you can't go wrong if you visit this place. actually found errors in my previous prescription from another doctor and fixed the prescription. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Everyone at the office was very polite and helpful, especially the doctor himself.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Amount I paid was the price above the insurance allowance for extra features and better frames. Dr. Bierman is awesome. He is the best optometrist I've had. I've been wearing glasses for over 30 years and was never confident about the appointment afterwards because it seemed like they were rushing you out the door and the prescription wasn't quite right. Dr. Bierman takes his time and ensures everything is right to correct your vision.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2007

Dr. Arnold Bierman's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1968)

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bierman should get rid of his current staff. Extremely hostile and no customer service skills. They speak to you as if you are a elementary school kid. I am..."

September 29, 2014