Ratings for Dr. Bruce Ward

Dr. Bruce Ward and pretty much his whole team are excellent with patients. Every time I go I have a positive experience. The only reason why I am rating 3 stars instead of 5 is because the receptionist that works there is extremely rude. I've received two phone calls in the past year from her that have been extremely unpleasant. She makes me want to change dental offices. However, the rest of the staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I cannot say good enough things about Bruce Ward as a person, a dentist and how he interacts with patients and his staff. He is SO knowledgeable, trustworthy, caring and honest that I wish he could train every other practitioner no matter what specialty. If all doctors were like Bruce Ward the world would truly be a better place! I have so much appreciation for him and his care and honest support for my families dental needs!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

He and his team are the best! To the extent one can enjoy going to the Dentist... I do. He has been my dentist since I have had teeth and will be until I don't have any teeth.. PS: He also has great commercials on 1040am.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Has been my dentist for 20+ years. Love him!! Best dentist ever. Friendly, knowledgeable, gentle and just all around amazing! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I can not praise him enough, he is the best, most trust worthy fair and reliable dentist.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

He is the very best dentist I have evernhad. He can never retire!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

He has been our family's dentist for over 30 years. He is a wonderful man and a caring, gentle dentist. He does not talk his clients into expensive treatments when there are simpler and cheaper solutions available. All of us look forward to getting our teeth cleaned due to his fabulous staff. He is great at giving painless needles and comforting patients during procedures. It will be a very sad day when decides to retire.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Old school, Dr. Ward Does not know how to connect with people in general.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Ward is full of himself. Dr. Ward is old school and he think he knows better, but his work is very average. I do not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Bruce Ward has been my dentist for 25 years and he is the BEST dentist and all round man . He is so nice and gentle with everybody. I would recommend him to anyone. You are the best Bruce. One of your many running friends. Best staff of all.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015