You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bruce Ward

He is the very best dentist I have evernhad. He can never retire!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

He has been our family's dentist for over 30 years. He is a wonderful man and a caring, gentle dentist. He does not talk his clients into expensive treatments when there are simpler and cheaper solutions available. All of us look forward to getting our teeth cleaned due to his fabulous staff. He is great at giving painless needles and comforting patients during procedures. It will be a very sad day when decides to retire.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Old school, Dr. Ward Does not know how to connect with people in general.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Bruce Ward has been my dentist for 25 years and he is the BEST dentist and all round man . He is so nice and gentle with everybody. I would recommend him to anyone. You are the best Bruce. One of your many running friends. Best staff of all.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I've missed Dr Ward ever since he left Coquitlam and sold his practice to Dr Derek Kim , who seems like a fake person and is only nice to me when I get botox and tooth whitening done. The last time I was in there I saw one of his staff members leaving positive feedback for him on this website. I think I will be making the drive to NVan to see Dr Ward again

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Bruce Ward's for 32 years. The practice is wonderful. All staff are professional, and wonderful, friendly people. The medicine that is practised is of a very high calibre. I have never been afraid of the dentist, and have always looked forward to my appointments; this is entirely due to Bruce and all the staff. A wonderful dentist.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Not the best dentist around. Do you research before becoming his patient.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Best dentist ever - cannot say enough about Dr. Ward and his wonderful staff

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Fabulous in every way and has been right from the beginning in North vancouver!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Dr. Bruce Ward's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the very best dentist I have evernhad. He can never retire!!!"

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has been our family's dentist for over 30 years. He is a wonderful man and a caring, gentle dentist. He does not talk his clients into expensive treatments w..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Old school, Dr. Ward Does not know how to connect with people in general. "

June 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ward is full of himself. Dr. Ward is old school and he think he knows better, but his work is very average. I do not recommend him to anyone. "

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bruce Ward has been my dentist for 25 years and he is the BEST dentist and all round man . He is so nice and gentle with everybody. I would recommend him ..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've missed Dr Ward ever since he left Coquitlam and sold his practice to Dr Derek Kim , who seems like a fake person and is only nice to me when I get botox ..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Bruce Ward's for 32 years. The practice is wonderful. All staff are professional, and wonderful, friendly people. The medicine t..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not the best dentist around. Do you research before becoming his patient."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist ever - cannot say enough about Dr. Ward and his wonderful staff"

September 16, 2014
  • location removed: Vancouver, BC

November 12, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

April 12, 2013