Ratings for Dr. Geoff Davis

My life since I last saw you I let her destroy. I looked to you for help but didn't listen. But your words that day keep me going. Thank you. I made some big decisions. Its like you saw my future. I wish I listened to you. . I think of you often, and your kindness that day has given me hope when I have none. I've wanted to say this for years. I hope somehow this gets to you because in shame I'd never admit was me.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Davis took me when my doc retired ten years ago. He's been an excellent doctor, very thorough, really listens, and as I've needed a doc who is well experienced in the specialty of pain management, he has always taken me seriously and addressed my pain appropriately. He's retiring soon and he will be missed so much! I wish Dr. Davis and Mrs. Davis all the peace and contentment they both deserve after so many years of putting others first. The one thing that struck me about Dr. Davis was his sincerity and great big heart. So now, I hope he will rest, enjoy life and be so proud of himself for the man and the doctor he is. It was my sincere pleasure to have written this comment about Dr. Geoff Davis.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I stumbled upon this website while looking for dr davis’s contact information and read some of the comments. I don’t usually due things like this but feel that I need to inform people about what an amazing doctor he is. I survived leukaemia and was left with lot’s of unknown medical issues. I was referred to dr davis for chronic abdominal pain and problems. It’s been around 3 years now that I have been his Patient and he has been nothing but amazing along with his staff. He has saved my life and has gone above and beyond to help me. When I felt like I was abandoned by everyone else he stuck with me and helped me get the care I needed. He is always kind and concerned and if I ever had a problem or concern he would always see me right away even if his clinic was full. He’s a very busy and smart man who helps lot’s of people. He is my hero! I’m just scared for the day that dr davis retires because no one can replace such excellent care and concern for their patients as this man. I can’t thank him and his nurse enough for the outstanding way they treat their patients. I feel very honoured to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

has been my Dr since I was born in 1979 has always treated me with respect and helped with my medical needs I have no complaints

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr davis is a murderer and a pill pusher. Dr davis ignored my mother medical problems and pushed pain killers at her. Dr davis should lose his license and should be accountable for the pain and illogical choices he has made in peoples lives... dr davis does mot deserve the money, knowledge or right to be a doctor and he deserves to be behind bars for what he has done to his patient's.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Davis is like Jeckle and Hyde you don't know which one you will see when your name is called. Many times I've left his office feeling like the appointment went well to just as many visits where he's been rude, angry and borderline abusive. I've had to bite my tongue on some visits where I have wanted to berate him rite back but stop myself for fear of him cutting off my medication, which he likes to dangle over you. So best watch your P's & Q'S during your visit. Dr. Davis has had a more negative impact on my well being than all the many Dr.s looking after me put together. I thought I smelt alcohol off him one late night at the hospital but I just dismissed it, looking back I wonder if that's a little problem for him, might explain the bizarre moods. At any rate I think the man is due to retire he is getting too old to handle the work load he has. Seems as though he's lost the passion for his work.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Worst Doctor ever. He literally kills his patients. My mother had cancer, and under his care she deteriorated so quickly. He needs to retire forever. Please find another doctor. His knowledge is outdated, and he doesn't care. I believe he is in it only for the money. I agree with the other reviews. There is something wrong with him psychologically. He is extremely volatile.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

To mr 20 years same hear, everything identical.....he raises his voices and his literally scary, I contacted the college of physician and surgeons to file a complaint this morning !!!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

WHAT IS HAPPENING to dr. Davis he was my pain dr but now has become mean and crude and decreasing my narcotics every visit monthly that he prescribed to me for 20 years I'm scared and he is threatening scary and if you don't do as he says watch out. I'm being urine tested monthly like an addict if I could find another pain dr I would he is the only one in Thunder Bay help! Other people let's speak out he used to advocate for us pain pts and care he was the only one to help us I'm so frightened

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Davis had delivered me in 1979 and has since been my family doctor, I've always been able to talk to him about anything and he has even told me to come in even without an appointment for blood/std test. Last time I saw him it was very uncomfortable, without getting into specifics I put him in a tough spot with a request and he was quite angry with me. I've seen some of the doctors in his walk in clinic and after a nasty fall was told to suck it up and get back to work by some young female practitioner, and now I've been trying to make an appointment for months late 2016 and the phone is always busy, by reading some of these comments it looks like he is retiring soon, guess he can't practice forever but now what do I do?

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016