Ratings for Dr. Geoff Davis

Dr. Davis is like Jeckle and Hyde you don't know which one you will see when your name is called. Many times I've left his office feeling like the appointment went well to just as many visits where he's been rude, angry and borderline abusive. I've had to bite my tongue on some visits where I have wanted to berate him rite back but stop myself for fear of him cutting off my medication, which he likes to dangle over you. So best watch your P's & Q'S during your visit. Dr. Davis has had a more negative impact on my well being than all the many Dr.s looking after me put together. I thought I smelt alcohol off him one late night at the hospital but I just dismissed it, looking back I wonder if that's a little problem for him, might explain the bizarre moods. At any rate I think the man is due to retire he is getting too old to handle the work load he has. Seems as though he's lost the passion for his work.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Worst Doctor ever. He literally kills his patients. My mother had cancer, and under his care she deteriorated so quickly. He needs to retire forever. Please find another doctor. His knowledge is outdated, and he doesn't care. I believe he is in it only for the money. I agree with the other reviews. There is something wrong with him psychologically. He is extremely volatile.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

To mr 20 years same hear, everything identical.....he raises his voices and his literally scary, I contacted the college of physician and surgeons to file a complaint this morning !!!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

WHAT IS HAPPENING to dr. Davis he was my pain dr but now has become mean and crude and decreasing my narcotics every visit monthly that he prescribed to me for 20 years I'm scared and he is threatening scary and if you don't do as he says watch out. I'm being urine tested monthly like an addict if I could find another pain dr I would he is the only one in Thunder Bay help! Other people let's speak out he used to advocate for us pain pts and care he was the only one to help us I'm so frightened

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Davis had delivered me in 1979 and has since been my family doctor, I've always been able to talk to him about anything and he has even told me to come in even without an appointment for blood/std test. Last time I saw him it was very uncomfortable, without getting into specifics I put him in a tough spot with a request and he was quite angry with me. I've seen some of the doctors in his walk in clinic and after a nasty fall was told to suck it up and get back to work by some young female practitioner, and now I've been trying to make an appointment for months late 2016 and the phone is always busy, by reading some of these comments it looks like he is retiring soon, guess he can't practice forever but now what do I do?

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

My father had an MRI ordered by Dr Davis in September, and has yet to hear back from him. His chiropractor, however, contacted him with the results and made arrangements for him to see another doctor to get the referrals he needs. My father gets satisfaction in the fact that Dr Davis is billed everytime he goes to the walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

When I last tried to make an appointment with Dr. Davis I was told that he was retiring in January and I would have to find a new doctor. Recently I found that he is practicing at the Harbourview Family Health Clinic on Oliver Road. Very disappointed that he left me without a doctor when he is still practicing and wonder if he has done this with all of his patients or just some.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Is has Dr. Davis retired? I have been a patient of his for over 35 years, and have been unsuccessful in getting through to his office to make an appt. His office phone is busy, busy, busy. Would have been nice to be informed by his office that he was closing his practice!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

If you are current a patient of Dr. Davis be prepared for terrible service from his staff. He is in the process of cutting back and retiring so his staff has been cut and some have retired. I have been trying to reach his office for days to finally get through today and be told "I don't know figure it out yourself". The new girl wouldn't even try to find any information or even say she would look into it and call me back. She was extremely rude and kept blaming it on being new. As a secretary myself I was very turned off and disappointed in the service I received. He is still seeing some patients, my mom and dad have appointment to see him, and some people have been given referrals to see other family Dr's. But if he doesn't care to see you you are in yur own to figure it out. Good luck to everyone else trying to find a new Dr. After having Dr. David their entire life.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

doesn't give clients enough time to discuss medical problem. feel rushed and unimportant and uncared for. felt like i wasn't being listened to. have since found a new doctor and i am so pleased in comparison to dr. davis.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013